Author Topic: Kpete curb stomps WeeWillie Pitt  (Read 854 times)

Offline zeitgeist

Kpete curb stomps WeeWillie Pitt
« on: September 06, 2011, 05:27:37 PM »
Wee Willie makes another prediction and once again is WRONG>

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1887932

kpete  (1000+ posts)        Tue Sep-06-11 05:57 PM
Original message
Mr. Pitt, you better sit down: WH backs away from Hoffa comments 
 White House backs away from Hoffa comments, getting Hoffa's affiliation wrong in the process

Perhaps more telling of the distance between this White House and unions, though, was how press secretary Jay Carney characterized Hoffa:

Moving quickly to distance himself and President Obama from Hoffa’s controversial comments at a Labor Day rally, Carney said that Hoffa “speaks for himself, he speaks for the labor movement, the AFL-CIO.”
http://www.politico.com/politico44/perm/0911/team_playe...

Hoffa is president of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, which, you'll notice, Carney did not identify him with. The AFL-CIO, meanwhile, is a federation of dozens of unions, and the Teamsters are not a part of that federation. They split with the AFL-CIO in 2005, along with the SEIU and several other unions, to form Change to Win. Two of those unions have since rejoined the AFL-CIO, but the Teamsters remain part of Change to Win.

Yes, people misspeak. But this is the kind of thing that a White House press secretary ought to know, even when seeking to create distance.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/09/06/1014032/-White...

Oh my goodness

WilliamPitt (1000+ posts)        Tue Sep-06-11 05:59 PM
Response to Original message
2. . 

Dang WeeWillie, even a stopped clock is right twice a day!!
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Re: Kpete curb stomps WeeWillie Pitt
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 05:40:16 PM »
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Wonder who'll kill whom first: Obama, or Hoffa?
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 06:05:32 PM »
Whoops forgot the Pittstain's post which caused this to happen:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1884618

WilliamPitt (1000+ posts)        Tue Sep-06-11 10:06 AM
Original message
If Obama backs down in the face of this Hoffa thing, I am going to lose my ****ing mind.  
 Edited on Tue Sep-06-11 10:08 AM by WilliamPitt
In addressing the crowd before Obama’s appearance, Hoffa said there has been a war on workers. “And you see it everywhere, it is the tea party. And you know, there is only one way to beat and win that war. The one thing about working people is we like a good fight. And you know what? They’ve got a war, they got a war with us and there’s only going to be one winner. It’s going to be the workers of Michigan, and America. We’re going to win that war.”

Hoffa added: “President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. Let’s take these son of a b----- out and give America back to an America where we belong.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/tea-party-calls-...

The Tea Party, and by that I mean the GOP, is demanding an apology from Obama over these comments.

Hoffa was 100% correct in everything he said, down to the last word.

If an apology is issued, I'm going to be sick. An apology will perfectly encapsulate everything wrong about this administration's approach to the "loyal

:killemall: :puke: :killemall: :puke: :killemall: :puke: :killemall:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 06:09:21 PM by zeitgeist »

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 06:16:31 PM »
I cannot imagine how awful it must be, to be in a position where you feel a lowlife thug like James Hoffa represents your best interests.

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 06:22:13 PM »
Whoops forgot the Pittstain's post which caused this to happen:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1884618

:killemall: :puke: :killemall: :puke: :killemall: :puke: :killemall:

Wee willy will lose his mind?  How does one lose that which he never had?
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2011, 07:40:56 PM »
DUmmie FUnnies take a stab at WeeWillie here:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2774530/posts

Raven must be soooooo proud of her little Willy. :loser:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2011, 07:42:37 PM »
Raven must be soooooo proud of her little willy.
I see what you did there.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2011, 07:58:25 PM »
And yet Obama used much of the same rhetoric, if not the same flowery language.

No, Kos Kiddies, there ain't a dime's worth of difference between Hoffa, Trumka, Obama, or any of the rest of the goon squad.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2011, 10:05:11 PM »
Quote from:
kpete 

I WANT OBAMA TO DO WELL
I WANT TO VOTE FOR HIM
I WILL VOTE FOR HIM
I only wish he gave me more reasons than - BECAUSE of the alternative...

Why does he need to give you any more reasons?  He's already hooked you and reeled you in; no need for him to do anything different.

It's funny, you dolts will complain that this guy continually spits in your face from now until November, 2012.  But then you'll pull the lever for him, like the good little victims of abuse that you are.  It's why those of us here at CC, and really the world in general, laughs at you.  You're pushovers, you're patsies, you're nothing but sub-human debris to be used and discarded until the next time you are to be used and discarded.  You talk of Dear Leader having no backbone, but you are the one's who have even less than he does.

You deserve each other.  Real Americans want nothing to do with you.  Die.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2011, 06:20:15 AM »
Why does he need to give you any more reasons?  He's already hooked you and reeled you in; no need for him to do anything different.

It's funny, you dolts will complain that this guy continually spits in your face from now until November, 2012.  But then you'll pull the lever for him, like the good little victims of abuse that you are.  It's why those of us here at CC, and really the world in general, laughs at you.  You're pushovers, you're patsies, you're nothing but sub-human debris to be used and discarded until the next time you are to be used and discarded.  You talk of Dear Leader having no backbone, but you are the one's who have even less than he does.

You deserve each other.  Real Americans want nothing to do with you.  Die.

I had to H5 for that!

Offline jukin

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2011, 01:36:11 PM »
I noticed that the smartest regime in the history of the world has a spokesma...professional liar that screwed up the union affiliation too.  afl-cio much more important to 0 than the teamsters.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2011, 01:45:26 PM »
I noticed that the smartest regime in the history of the world has a spokesma...professional liar that screwed up the union affiliation too.  afl-cio much more important to 0 than the teamsters.

Is the WH spokesperson related to Art Carney?

:naughty:

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2011, 02:09:04 PM »
You're pushovers, you're patsies, you're nothing but sub-human debris to be used and discarded until the next time you are to be used and discarded.  You talk of Dear Leader having no backbone, but you are the one's who have even less than he does.

I call individuals like this "self cleaning shit-paper".
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840