Author Topic: 2013: the William Rivers Pitt award (undergroundpanther)  (Read 11233 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: 2013: the William Rivers Pitt award
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2013, 11:27:06 AM »
I'm thinking that maybe I shouldn't have voted.  I confused the bullies and the antis.  I also thought the awards were for what was done in 2013 instead of a culmination of past antics.  Sorry guys.

I wouldn't worry about it; excresence happens.

And in addition to my comment above, the Willie's the only award that can be won by a primitive only once, no repeats.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2013, 11:30:15 AM »
Redstone would still face the same delima of being unknown even after he made it past the primary.

I'm wondering if limiting the Willie to dead primitives only would be a good idea.

<<<just aimlessly thinking; the Top DUmmies are always in evolution.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2013, 11:42:06 AM »

The three major evolutionary changes made this year:

(a) weighted voting for the top five of one's top ten, which was probably a good idea.

(b) voting by secret ballot only; this was strictly a "spite" move on my part, so as to irk the primitives.  When voting was public, they'd come over, check the latest posts, and have some idea who won, before the awards were even given. 

And if they figured they weren't one of the winners--ahem, Atman and the sparkling old dude, among others--they quit coming over; they were interested only in their individual selves, not the fates of their fellow primitives.

This way, they have to keep coming over clear to the end; the primitives have to learn to care about people other than their own selfish selves.

(c) the CCA, kindly and brilliantly suggested by Carl, but as the results will show by New Year's Eve, I'm afraid it's only a Band-Aid over a grievous wound.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2013, 11:52:10 AM »
By the way, did that second campaign thread, the one over in the Sandhills forum, help determine anyone's votes?

Since the primitives get so upset and bent out of shape what we say about them, that second thread, in a non-public forum, was to spare the primitives' sensibilities.  If they can't read something any of us has said about them, well then, they can't be all wrought up over it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Purple Sage

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2013, 12:06:09 PM »
By the way, did that second campaign thread, the one over in the Sandhills forum, help determine anyone's votes?

Since the primitives get so upset and bent out of shape what we say about them, that second thread, in a non-public forum, was to spare the primitives' sensibilities.  If they can't read something any of us has said about them, well then, they can't be all wrought up over it.

As I only had about 250 posts at the time, I didn't see it.  Just a thought… maybe you should limit voting to those that have over 1000 posts to avoid future kerfunkles such as mine.
I've known some pathological liars in my time, but 0 takes the prize.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2013, 12:08:23 PM »
As I only had about 250 posts at the time, I didn't see it.  Just a thought… maybe you should limit voting to those that have over 1000 posts to avoid future kerfunkles such as mine.

But you made no kerfunkle, no mistake at all.

The Top DUmmies is just for fun, nothing more than that.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2013, 12:25:03 PM »
While my heart was with Beth, for me, what seals it for UGP is the pineapple juice episode. Wish I would've remembered to bookmark it.

Cindie

Okay, madam, heart of my heart, I'm gonna have to bite.

I vaguely remember something about the subway cat and pineapple juice; the government forced her to drink gallons of it so as to make her visible by remote control.  Or something like that.

I nadined the DUmpster and the DUmping Ground, and found references to it--also, a lot about the O'Dorkio primitive, for some reason--but only references, not the original thing.

Do you remember any details?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2013, 12:31:07 PM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2013, 12:33:50 PM »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2013, 12:35:50 PM »
undergroundpanther Donating Member (1000+ posts) Send PM | Profile | Ignore  Tue Nov-07-06 02:20 AM
 Response to Reply #1

2. No

Not kidding. When I was a kid I went to this room the door was like a foot and a half thick, they put me in there, with a desk a chair and a stack of envelopes ,pencil and paper. They'd tell me to pick up the envelopes by number over a speaker they were behind a one way mirror so I couldn't see them and I drew/wrote what I saw. Over and over.Than they'd have a "target" and I was supposed to try to see the target and discribe the location it was in..

But before all that, they had me drink a big honking glass of pineapple juice, do stuff with me to induce trance,(sound lights etc) as they hooked me up to a biofeedback machine/eeg,and then I'd go to the room.

Some of the things I saw were very strange ,scary, ugly nightmarish.Like war casualties,murder scenes.They didn't start me off with that stuff tho.
Than later I saw the strange things I saw in my mind,in real life. Like a glow-in the -dark tobacco plant, a peach with soft grey inch long fur.. this was in the 70's.

One of my friends went through some kind of shit there too. We both remember those friggin rooms the ugly tile of the proving ground basement.. The shit I saw and went through there is like x files material. So I don't talk alot about it in person, people have trouble hearing it and my emotional intensity doesn't help.
undergroundpanther Donating Member (1000+ posts) Send PM | Profile | Ignore  Tue Nov-07-06 03:03 AM
 Response to Reply #3

4. Organic pineapple

, unpasteurized, it has enzymes in it that effect the brain. they didn't explain it past that. Anyways they gave me juice because I had to drink alot of it.like a 20 ounce glass. At least they had it nice and cold. I think eating that much pineapple to get the dose of enzymes
would have been impossible .
I always had to pee in the middle of the envelopes.
I had to hold it until someone came and undid the links to the machines and held the wires so I could go It was maddening . The tech would be standing outside the door which was cracked for the wires.Made me piss shy at first but after awhile I got over it.

And it goes on and on from there. :rofl:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2013, 12:44:01 PM »
undergroundpanther (1000+ posts) Tue Nov-07-06 01:34 AM
Original message

Remote viewing led US to Saddam?

Clairvoyant led Americans to Saddam, says Geller

HERZLIYA, Israel (Reuters) - Did a clairvoyant help U.S. commandos ferret Saddam Hussein out of his hiding place in Iraq three years ago?

Israeli-born celebrity psychic Uri Geller, best known for his spoon-bending antics, says the power of the paranormal led U.S. troops to the fugitive Iraqi ex-dictator.

"You remember when they found Saddam Hussein in Iraq? A soldier walked over to a rock, lifted it and then found a trap-door and found him in there," Geller told Reuters.

"Well, I know that that soldier walked over to that rock because he got information from a 'remote viewer' from the United States."

http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/articlenews.aspx?type=o...

The price emotionally as a kid to be made to remote view by the military is horrible, trust me on that one..Pineapple juice ugh, I still am sick of it. But Eating organic pineapple can help you remote view just in case you are curious,anyone can do it .

lildreamer316 (1000+ posts) Tue Nov-07-06 01:51 AM
Response to Original message

1. Tell me you're kidding.

about that last bit, I mean. You. Pineapple juice.

I'm so sorry.

WOW.

undergroundpanther (1000+ posts) Tue Nov-07-06 02:20 AM
Response to Reply #1

2. No

Not kidding. When I was a kid I went to this room the door was like a foot and a half thick, they put me in there, with a desk a chair and a stack of envelopes ,pencil and paper. They'd tell me to pick up the envelopes by number over a speaker they were behind a one way mirror so I couldn't see them and I drew/wrote what I saw. Over and over.Than they'd have a "target" and I was supposed to try to see the target and discribe the location it was in..

But before all that, they had me drink a big honking glass of pineapple juice, do stuff with me to induce trance,(sound lights etc) as they hooked me up to a biofeedback machine/eeg,and then I'd go to the room.

Some of the things I saw were very strange ,scary, ugly nightmarish.Like war casualties,murder scenes.They didn't start me off with that stuff tho.

Than later I saw the strange things I saw in my mind,in real life. Like a glow-in the -dark tobacco plant, a peach with soft grey inch long fur.. this was in the 70's.

One of my friends went through some kind of shit there too. We both remember those friggin rooms the ugly tile of the proving ground basement.. The shit I saw and went through there is like x files material. So I don't talk alot about it in person, people have trouble hearing it and my emotional intensity doesn't help.

<<<<when quotes the subway cat, assumes everybody already knows franksolich paragraphizes it for ease of reading.

rumpel (1000+ posts) Tue Nov-07-06 02:41 AM
Response to Reply #2

3. did they say why pineapple?

undergroundpanther (1000+ posts) Tue Nov-07-06 03:03 AM
Response to Reply #3

4. Organic pineapple, unpasteurized, it has enzymes in it that effect the brain. they didn't explain it past that. Anyways they gave me juice because I had to drink alot of it.like a 20 ounce glass. At least they had it nice and cold. I think eating that much pineapple to get the dose of enzymes would have been impossible .

I always had to pee in the middle of the envelopes.

I had to hold it until someone came and undid the links to the machines and held the wires so I could go It was maddening . The tech would be standing outside the door which was cracked for the wires.Made me piss shy at first but after awhile I got over it.

rumpel (1000+ posts) Tue Nov-07-06 04:05 AM
Response to Reply #4

5. I see.

Yup, even having nurses have to follow you to the stall with fluids and stuff is upsetting.

I was aware of a lot of experiments in the 70's but I heard mainly the USSR did alot of that. Especially with twins and remote viewing.

I would not be surprised, if the US would secretely continue developing this. At least it was just for capture and not mind control -

undergroundpanther (1000+ posts) Tue Nov-07-06 04:41 AM
Response to Reply #5

6. the

Proving ground out here has several underground levels.

And there are links to different buildings and there is a tunnel network,underneath. To get around you ride on things almost like golf carts or trams. It's weird you go under in one building in one town, come up in another building in another town.

My father had his new truck firebombed for showing me stuff that apparently I wasn't supposed to see. Some of it was cool as shit. Some of it I so wanted to take to school to show my friends.One device had such kick ass potential to **** with the bullies and make them leave me alone , I wished I could have used it on them..I dunno why he took those risks for to this day tho.

The whole truck was burnt to a scorched metal shell. Even the glass in the windows had not only shattered but they melted..the seats were not seats, they were metal frames and a few springs.The truck had a really strange smell, the smoke was not what you'd expect. the engine was distorted and black. but there was very little visible smoke.I took pictures of it with my cheesy instamatic camera.Nobody noticed I did that.I was discreet.I watched who was looking before I snapped it. Got all sides the melted glass everything.

I got the pictures to this day. I was kinda mad some of my toys in the back were toast.

He was lucky he got out of that fire with only burnt toes.His shoe melted and it was leather, I dunno what kind of liner it had or if his sock was what melted. The fire was really hot and intense, he said it was a white fireball.

And that's not a normal engine fire like the"police report" said.

And I remember guys who were not'regulars'slipping stuff in his drinks when I went to the bar with him,they I guess thought I didn't see it and so I'd just play clumsy hyper kid and knock the drink over before my father drank it.I dunno if my father ever knew. Or maybe that's why he brought me there? I dunno.

My life has been so ****ed with. I have zero trust in the government,especially the military that the people running it are decent good or kind.It's all about power and control and winning to them.I really do not trust any authority or authority figure anymore.It's like I am locked into permanent wariness. From all this shit.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Purple Sage

« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2013, 01:29:38 PM »
Paranoid Schizo to the bajillionth.   :whatever:
I've known some pathological liars in my time, but 0 takes the prize.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2013, 01:32:51 PM »

I don't think that we want a poll tax. If you're registered, you're eligible to vote.

Regarding the secret section, that's where we can speak freely and honestly about the DUmmies. If they only knew what we said. They were upset about us keeping a dossier, they would go spastic if they could see what's kept in there.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2013, 02:01:08 PM »
Thank you Chris for that great link.  Shows a whole new facet of UGP for me.  Truly, UGP is not only crazier than you can imagine, she is crazier than you can imagine.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2013, 04:08:14 AM »
My God, man.

You are truly a miracle-worker.

That's it.

Yeah that's the one I was thinking of. I think she really believes it happened.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Dblhaul

Offline Dori

Re: 2013: the William Rivers Pitt award (undergroundpanther)
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2014, 09:28:57 PM »
Someone at the DUmp finally notices UGP is missing

Kaleva (12,361 posts)

Anyone know what happened to undergroundpanther?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1018546310

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline movie buff

« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2014, 08:33:16 PM »
If her loving sisters referring to her new "home" as a "supervised housing arrangement" got her locked away in the nuthouse, then good. However, as far as primitives go, she is really no more nutty than any of them when it comes to not only displaying their seething anger and hatred of all things good and decent, but in understanding how the world works in general.

Congrats UGP!!  Wherever you are.

I'd say she's nuttier than most.
She believes she's a sleek and trim male panther trapped in the body of a grotesquely- obese female human, and prior to being kicked out of her house and shipped off to the nuthouse, she regularly whined about how she wished she had more money to afford ghastly surgical operations to complete this transformation.