Author Topic: #7 - diabeticman  (Read 14640 times)

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
#7 - diabeticman
« on: January 08, 2016, 03:55:36 AM »
You know, I've been feeling kinda guilty, being this was supposed to be wrapped up on the 1st, but the thought of DUmmies breathlessly checking everyday to see if they made the list makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside (okay, it could also be a temporary condition brought on by Vicodin & Trazodone consumption) but, as self involved as they are, you know they can't stand having to wait.

#7 Diabeticman=Patheticman

Oh my ****ing gawd, somebody with testosterone say something, please! I swear, I have a penis bigger than this person. I know DUmmie men are pussies but diabeticman is a parody of a beta male. He's the red-headed stepchild who was forced to wear dresses to school by a garish, overbearing stepmother who made him scrub himself with a brillo pad and rinse off with a garden hose in the front yard before being let back in the house. If he ever finds out his wife isn't real, someone will have to commit him before he kills himself.

Exhibit A: The cat & the condo.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1018711292

diabeticman (3,119 posts)
My wife is leaving me. She hates the condo we bought. She tried to live without a pet. She feels
the condo is not a home. We lost our cats to death and she thought she wouldn't want anymore but she is getting depressed and even though we OWN the condo this association refuses to allow pets.
I don't know how to fix it.

Seriously?

7. She saw how much I loved the place. She thought she could live without but I work nights she isn't
sleeping well and she is just becoming depressed and angry.

Maybe she's depressed and angry because she needs a real man and she's damn tired of having to wear the strap-on all the time.

16. No, she doesn't want me selling it. She knows this place all I want. She feels she is being selfish
(at least that what she says) She doesn't want me to be unhappy but she feels incomplete without a cat. She says this is her fault and she doesn't want me unhappy but she is tired of putting her needs aside for everyone else.

Whiny bitch married to a whiny bitch...no wonder there's trouble in paradise.

41. We could not have kids. I am going to risk further scandal here but I personally am not comfortable with kids. My wife and I use to babysits friends kids and stuff but they do get on my nerves. When we did have cats she had a way to channel that desire to mother something. She misses it. The other night she snapped at me "You got everything you wanted and I had to give up the only thing that made me whole."
So figure that one out.

Further scandal? Oh, hon, not wanting kids isn't the scandal part, letting a woman walk all over you is. Put your pants on and slap that bitch!

Lest you thought all was lost, fear not intrepid travelers...it's still Mr. & Mrs. diabeticman vs. the evil condo hordes trying to keep them from happiness & rent-a-kittens. Have snipped this for brevity because I can't even...if you want to read his wife's pathetic letter, it's at the link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/1018714362) but here's the shorthand version:

GIVE ME A ****ING CAT!!! IF I WANT SOMETHING, I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO OBEY YOUR RULES!!!

Update on the condo pet issue thing. ONLY giving a one time update as a few requested.
I had EVERY intention to stay away but I got a few PMs requesting I keep them inform. I figure this is the best way to give people the update.
The Lawyer visit still has us wondering what happened. We went to see a lawyer about the pet issue considering one set of rules said pets are allow and another said dogs only and the Sec of the condo assoc wrote in her letter to us that ONLY CERTAIN PEOPLE HAD PERMISSION TO HAVE PET VISITS. We did not have that right. First the guy said we had a case then we didn't then we did and while talking to him he accused me of "dominating" him and threw us out of his office.
So My wife is going to a different way. She is going to try and change the rule. She is going for the big guns and going to change the rule that pets can't live in the units.
This is her letter that she wrote to the President and Secretary/Treasure. [snip]
She also now has signs hanging on all our windows facing the parking lot which read Change the Rules.
[snip]

My wife plans on writing to every owner in the two buildings that make up our condo association every week pleading her case as to why pets should be allowed.

[snip] some shit about TV service

Even lawyers hate them!

BUT...it's okay, because his wife isn't the only drama queen:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1018726186

Now for my own drama. Got passed over for a promotion. It went to the less
qualify candidate. The guy hasn't even been at the hotel for 90 days. He can't balance the draw and is constantly asking questions YET they make him front desk supervisor.
I have 13 years of hotel experience. When I first started at this new hotel the manager was basically force to resign ( he was caught steeling) leaving only me the Assistant General manager and a part time front desk girl. I was working between 60 to 70 hours a week. We did this for two months.
I am so pissed.

Maybe if you spent less time crying over your wife's inability to have cats you might have more time to be a better hotel employee?

But the most stressful battle the intrepid Mr. & Mrs. Kittenless diabeticman had to fight was the evil Merry Christmas neighbors, hellbent on violating federal law to offend the perpetually angry she-bitch from hell. http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027423760

Could my neighbors be in federal trouble?
My wife and I dealing with the two down stairs from our condo. Right inside the security door which is used for all 4 apatments there is a mat reading Merry Christmas. My Wife would have been fine with Season Greetings or Happy Holidays. My wife has left letters explaining her objections. But those have been rip down and the mat remains.
Today my wife received a package from amazon of stuff she ordered ON the package was written Merry Christmas and Christmas underline. We found the package on the steps to the condo. In order for the mailman to get in the buzzard needs rung or you need a key.
If one of these neighbors wrote this on my wife's package did they deface postal property? Can they be in trouble?

Damn those neighbors to hell, just damn them to hell!!!

And the most important lesson we learn from diabeticman is that every single problem is unsolvable.
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: #7 - diabeticman
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 05:55:37 AM »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 07:33:36 AM »

The perfect prize for his #7 finish.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 08:02:41 AM »
comment 3023:
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=81827.3000

Good heavens, he does look androgynous, in an SF sort of way!

BTW, delilah, what do you have against red-heads? I used to be one ... when I had hair ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2016, 08:18:11 AM »
Pathetic Progressives on Parade. 

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2016, 08:43:20 AM »

Lest we forget that even DU began to doubt that diureticman even HAS a wife, or any of the troubles he drones about. He had to post PROOF.

Which means, more or less, that in addition to being ground into a coarse red paste by his wife (who has informed him that she prefers a cat to him), he has to suffer the
indignity of PROVING that the source of his angst even exists to a group of assholes who lie at the drop of a hat. That places diureticman high on the list of most pathetic man
in America. Given American culture under 0bama, that automatically makes him the most pathetic man in the galaxy. And when aliens finally make contact, they'll assure us that
(a) they come in peace, and (b) they thought their own Sepfarg-219 was a ***** until they met diabeticman.

What a sad, sad MFer diabeticman is. 
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2016, 12:16:02 PM »
Good heavens, he does look androgynous, in an SF sort of way!

BTW, delilah, what do you have against red-heads? I used to be one ... when I had hair ...

Not a thing...I'm a red head.

Cindie
Mick Foley

Hedy Lamarr

Morticia Addams

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2016, 12:49:57 PM »
comment 3023:
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=81827.3000

The "ick factor" is high in that one.  :puke:
He(?) looks like a felt her, to me.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2016, 12:52:15 PM »
Any word from diabeticman's wife on how she feels about him winning the #7 spot?

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2016, 12:58:06 PM »
Any word from diabeticman's wife on how she feels about him winning the #7 spot?

I heard they each forced an extra squawk from the door buzzard in celebration.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 01:02:01 PM by Maverick1987 »
Deplorable since 2016

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2016, 01:59:10 PM »
I heard she was too high from huffing helium to be understood.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2016, 09:00:04 PM »
Not a thing...I'm a red head.

Cindie

H-5! Nowadays what I have - mostly around my ears and chin - is white.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2016, 12:17:13 PM »
I remember the whole "Merry Christmas" idiocy that he was whining about.
Gotta love his wife being so bigoted as to try repeatedly to demand that the neighbors change their doormat. And to think, DUmmies like him regularly accuse Christians of being the ones forcing their beliefs on others.
Oh, and of course, talking about pestering the Post Office employees about the stamp, considering that the holiday season is already an incredibly stressful and demanding time to be in the mail/ parcel delivery profession (I speak from experience, having worked a seasonal job as a loader at a UPS hub on two consecutive years), yet they expect the employees to drop everything and appease some losers upset over 'Merry Christmas' being on their package. btw, while tampering with the mail is a federal offense, I believe the package would need to have been opened by someone other than the recipients for it to count as tampering, and in this case it apparently wasn't.

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2016, 02:57:10 PM »
Good choice for the list, i was hoping he would make it!

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2016, 12:48:15 PM »
Congrats to a well deserved top 10 finish to the guy with the inflatable wife.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.