Author Topic: McCain's Chief of Staff is gay, homosexuals lose their minds  (Read 3151 times)

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
McCain's Chief of Staff is gay, homosexuals lose their minds
« on: September 22, 2008, 03:22:32 PM »
http://www.blogactive.com/2008/09/john-mccains-chief-of-staff-wins-roy.html
http://signorile2003.blogspot.com/2008/09/hypocrisy-bombshell-antigay-john-mccain.html

John McCain's Chief of Staff outed, wins Roy Cohn Award
When the first source on today's Roy Cohn Award recipient came forward approximately six months ago, he and I decided to wait and see where the presidential election went and how this person's boss performed. Dismally.

First a multiple choice question: Which nominee for President of the United States is homophobic and has a gay chief of staff at his Senate office in Washington, DC?

A. John McCain
B. Barack Obama
If you guessed "B," you're in the wrong spot. You belong here. If you guessed "A," congratulations, you passed with flying colors.

Mark Buse is not just a Chief of Staff for a homophobic United States Senator, but he is helping that Senator get elected to the White House.

Does Mark Buse fit the Barney Frank rule? Without a doubt. While McCain voted against the Federal Marriage Amendment, he supports amending state constitutions defining marriage as between a man and a woman. McCain knows our country needs everyone who wants to serve in the military and he knows that DADT is wrong, yet he swings to the right on repealing it.

Worst of all, and a demonstration of his inability to act rationally and with the country's best interests at heart, he picked someone who, if she becomes president (very likely), will be the most homophobic in American history.

With that in mind, and after confirming the information with two other sources, I decided it was time to present Buse the Roy Cohn Award for working against the interests of the lesbian and gay community while living as a gay man.

Funny how the only interests a gay man could possibly have are gay interests.  I mean they couldn't possibly care about anything else could they!??!?!? :whatever:
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Lord Undies

Re: McCain's Chief of Staff is gay, homosexuals lose their minds
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 03:53:32 PM »
I've come to realize liberals don't know dick about homosexuals.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 04:05:31 PM »
^ROFL!

When will they realize that politicians serve the interests of their constituents and not their own? I realize they are frothing moonbats who can't grasp such a simple concept but we have this little thing called voting. 

And since when is not voting for gay marriage homophobic? McCain is correct in supporting states' rights on this issue. Nowhere does it say that McCain wants every state to ban it. He merely says he supports their right to vote on the matter. As it should be.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Woody

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 04:37:55 PM »

Glad I wasn't drinking when I read that...

Frankly, I don't associate "Republican" with "homophobe".  Nor do I think that the litmus test for, um ... whatever the opposite of homophobe is (homophile?) should be support of gay marriage.  I don't care if someone's gay; I do care if they want to turn a lifestyle into victimhood, and demand that everyone around them celebrate their sexuality.  Marriage is for building a family in order to raise children, not for getting a tax break or leaving your belongings to someone else.
Those who see their lives as spoiled and wasted crave equality and fraternity more than they do freedom. If they clamor for freedom, it is but freedom to establish equality and uniformity. The passion for equality is partly a passion for anonymity: to be one thread of the many which make up a tunic; one thread not distinguishable from the others. No one can then point us out, measure us against others and expose our inferiority.
-Eric Hoffer, "The True Believer", 1951

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 04:39:20 PM »
They should learn to love him as God made him.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 04:41:43 PM »

Frankly, I don't associate "Republican" with "homophobe".  Nor do I think that the litmus test for, um ... whatever the opposite of homophobe is (homophile?) should be support of gay marriage.  I don't care if someone's gay; I do care if they want to turn a lifestyle into victimhood, and demand that everyone around them celebrate their sexuality.  Marriage is for building a family in order to raise children, not for getting a tax break or leaving your belongings to someone else.

I was lead to believe the major reason homosexuals need to get married is so one sick queer can visit another sick queer in the hospital.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2008, 05:31:36 PM »

I was lead to believe the major reason homosexuals need to get married is so one sick queer can visit another sick queer in the hospital.
...and be normal just like everyone else....   :whatever:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Woody

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2008, 05:55:18 PM »

I didn't realize one had to be a patient's spouse to visit them.  Just about every benefit that marriage grants a couple can be duplicated by powers of attorney, wills, etc. 

I suspect that the motivation behind gay marriage has more to do with re-writing society's rules than "equality".  (And yes, I'm also disappointed at the way hetero couples abuse marriage - I'm talking about you, Hollywood.)  Otherwise, why would there be a problem with civil unions? 

"Homosexuals: If you want to be invited to the dinner table of society, then put away the ass-less chaps." -Dennis Miller (paraphrased)

As for McCain's Chief of Staff being gay, who cares? 

OK, it does make for some good jokes...  :lmao:
Those who see their lives as spoiled and wasted crave equality and fraternity more than they do freedom. If they clamor for freedom, it is but freedom to establish equality and uniformity. The passion for equality is partly a passion for anonymity: to be one thread of the many which make up a tunic; one thread not distinguishable from the others. No one can then point us out, measure us against others and expose our inferiority.

Offline Uhhuh35

• Subtle Like A Nuclear Weapon
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2008, 06:42:57 PM »
I heard 50% of all homosexuals are born that way, the rest just kinda' got sucked into it:-)
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
— Albert Einstein.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2008, 09:12:26 PM »
I heard 50% of all homosexuals are born that way, the rest just kinda' got sucked into it:-)
:rimshot:

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2008, 09:29:17 PM »
Are you a fag-enabler?  :lmao:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2008, 09:37:23 PM »

I didn't realize one had to be a patient's spouse to visit them.  Just about every benefit that marriage grants a couple can be duplicated by powers of attorney, wills, etc. 

I suspect that the motivation behind gay marriage has more to do with re-writing society's rules than "equality".  (And yes, I'm also disappointed at the way hetero couples abuse marriage - I'm talking about you, Hollywood.)  Otherwise, why would there be a problem with civil unions? 

"Homosexuals: If you want to be invited to the dinner table of society, then put away the ass-less chaps." -Dennis Miller (paraphrased)

As for McCain's Chief of Staff being gay, who cares? 

OK, it does make for some good jokes...  :lmao:

What you say is true and the radical homosexuals know it.  The truth doesn't matter when open-ended angst can be fed to the masses for them to ponder.  Radical homosexuals and other perverts (liberals in general) heavily depend on the general public not taking a soundbite to its next logical step or to its logical conclusion.

That's why the headline will read "3 Out Of 100 Children Abused" instead of "97% Of Children Are Never Abused".

Offline Lauri

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2008, 11:38:40 PM »

i get so sick of this argument. granted, it gets used less and less as they figure out that we know you can visit anyone in the hospital. AND you can make a Will, gay or straight, and leave whatever you want to whoever you want.

all of their arguments are so wrong and they know it.

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2008, 10:40:59 AM »
I'm kind of tired of people being labelled a "homophobe" when, in fact, they just don't like, nor condone that type of lifestyle.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2008, 11:05:23 AM »

But Brucie said there was no problem.  Douggie will be back on his knees in a week.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2008, 01:09:38 PM »

But Brucie said there was no problem.  Douggie will be back on his knees in a week.

Thus sayeth the Submarine Sailor.......... :whatever:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Woody

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2008, 01:14:53 PM »
I'm kind of tired of people being labelled a "homophobe" when, in fact, they just don't like, nor condone that type of lifestyle.

I'm a homophobe.  I'm terrified of everything being the same. 

I wish I had a better option for a word that means, "not terribly keen on teh gheyness". 

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2008, 01:45:34 PM »

I'm a homophobe.  I'm terrified of everything being the same. 

I wish I had a better option for a word that means, "not terribly keen on teh gheyness". 

I've known people who were so homophobic they wouldn't touch THEMSELVES.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford