Author Topic: “ OH MY ****ING GOD, GET THE ****ING VACCINE ALREADY, YOU ****ING ****S"  (Read 2331 times)

Online Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215813873

Some crybaby wrote something that looks like it was written by a 12 year old, about how he thinks everyone else is the crybaby and the DUmp thinks it’s Shakespeare.

Stinky The Clown
"OH MY ****ING GOD, GET THE ****ING VACCINE ALREADY, YOU ****ING ****S"

https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/oh-my-****ing-god-get-the-****ing-vaccine-already-you-****ing-****s

“Hi, if you are reading this essay then congratulations, you are still alive. And if you are alive, then you have either gotten the COVID-19 vaccine, or you still have the opportunity to get the vaccine against COVID-19. And holy ****, if you aren’t ****ing vaccinated against COVID-19, then you need to get ****ing vaccinated right now. I mean, what the ****? **** you. Get vaccinated. ****.

The ****ing vaccine will not make you magnetic. Are you ****ing kidding me? It just ****ing won’t. That’s not even a ****ing thing, and that lady who tried to pretend the vaccine made her ****ing magnetic looked like a real ****ing ****wad and a ****ing idiot, so get ****ing vaccinated. Jesus. ****.

The vaccine also doesn’t have a ****ing 5G chip in it. What the **** do you think a ****ing 5G chip is, ****nuts? You think it’s like some invisible nanotechnology they can suspend in a liquid and then just put in your ****ing blood and then it what, exactly? ****ing floats around in your body going on Instagram and telling the government you went to the grocery store? No one ****ing cares where you go, you absolute ****ing ****-barf. **** off with that. ****.

Oh, you’re afraid of ****ing side effects? **** you. You know what has ****ing side effects? ****ing aspirin, ****ing Tylenol. You could be ****ing allergic to pineapple, you ****ing ****wit. Everything has side effects. You’re being a big ****ing baby with a huge diaper full of ****ing diarrhea, complaining about maybe feeling slightly tired for a day or two while your asymptomatic COVID case you get and pass to some innocent ****ing kid could wind up killing them or someone else. **** you, you ****ing selfish ****ing shit-banana, you unredeemable ass-caterpillar, you ****ing ****-knob with two ****s for eyes and a literal poop where your heart should be. You want a two-month-old to wind up on a ****ing ventilator instead of you, a ****ing adult, getting a ****ing sore arm for a day? What are you, a pitcher for the Yankees? A ****ing concert pianist? An arm model? Get the **** out of here! **** you. Get vaccinated. ****. **** you!”

Its ****ing McSweeney's for **** sake. ****ing read it. There's ****ing more, and its ****ing good!

I’m waiting to hear Joe’s plan. He said he had a plan to stop the pandemic and so far he hasn’t told us what it is while HE let 2, possibly 3, new variants in the country.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
Re: “ OH MY ****ING GOD, GET THE ****ING VACCINE ALREADY, YOU ****ING ****S"
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2021, 08:48:28 AM »
I’m waiting to hear Joe’s plan. He said he had a plan to stop the pandemic and so far he hasn’t told us what it is while HE let 2, possibly 3, new variants in the country.

Joe's plan is simple ... keep moving the goal posts FOREVER.
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2021, 08:49:02 AM »
1. I don't pretend to have super-deep insight into human behavior, but I do not think screaming, denigrating, and swearing at people is very persuasive.

2. On the other hand, if McSweeney, whoever (s)he is, got rid of the myriad ****INGs (s)he would have plenty of room in that scream-rant for actual factual information about, for example, the magnet-CT and the microchip CT. It's not like holding a refrigerator magnet up to your arm is hard (BTDTGTTS) or hard to point out that an IC die is much too large to pass through the hypodermic needles used for vaccinations (GTTS too).

3. That the myriad ****INGs in that scream-rant would appeal to and seem profound to Stinker and many DU-folk is unsurprising.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2021, 10:57:47 AM »
I looked up who she is and it turns out she's some Hollywood producer of animated sit-coms.  She is probably pretty rich and fancies herself to be pretty important too as long she stays in the world of animated sit-com production. 

Shut your filthy mouth and go back to making your stupid cartoons.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2021, 11:08:34 AM »
Stinky The Clown

Tell your fellow inner city Black folks to take the vaccine, who have been the most hesitant.  And clean out that damn litter box that is polluting the bathroom you share with your cat.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Online Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2021, 11:30:50 AM »
Well, this person might be pretty important, I don’t know, but does that make them a scientist?  I’ve seen the DUmmies disparage Rand Paul’s medical degree. Maybe he should do some low budget animation to get some liberal cred.

So here’s where we are in my real life world;

I know several people who’ve had COVID. Been face to face with about a half dozen and I’ve not contracted the disease. A couple since delta became the norm.

Out of the most recent I know 3 who have not only had COVID, but they got vaccinated after they cleared the disease. Out of those 3, 2 of them are sick with COVID. Right now there are 2 more who are positive who have NOT been vaccinated.

So I know 4 people who are positive right now and 2 of those have cleared the disease and have been vaccinated and 2 who are positive and have not been vaccinated.

Out of those 4, the 2 who have been vaccinated are sicker than the 2 who are not vaccinated.

The 2 who’ve been vaccinated and are really sick are older than the 2 unvaccinated who are not as sick. The 2 younger who are doing better have more complications than the 2 older, sicker, vaccinated. The older are early 50’s, the younger are early 30’s. The younger are overweight by a lot and have asthma. The older are average weight with no underlying conditions.

These are all real life facts. Why should I be afraid?  What is the advantage to the vaccine?  The vaccinated and unvaccinated all work in areas where masking is an absolute requirement due to employment. 2 work in government jobs, one in customer service at peoples homes, one is a safety administrator for his company.

I have not, and do not work in an industry that requires masking  unless we’re working with a tank that has/had chemicals in it that requires a mask.

I’m in Texas, a reported hot spot. I’m still not seeing what the MSM is reporting.

Just anecdotal I know, but it’s my reality on the ground. Still not worried and still not going to play the game. If I get it I’ll let you know, if you don’t hear from me anymore then I didn’t make it. No one knows how this will effect them.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2021, 12:01:36 PM »
Like Delmar, I looked this nutball up, too. She’s got major mental issues and definitely has problems with those who criticize her excessive weight. She’s your typical uneducated and vile acting know-it-all. Anyone who disagrees with her automatically becomes the worst person alive.

I can see why the primitives would find her foolish worldview appealing.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2021, 12:03:30 PM »
So, will we have endless variants with no end in sight? If so, why?   (as if rational people don't know)
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2021, 12:11:39 PM »
It doesn't surprise me that this sort of article would appeal to the sparkling old dude.

He's looking over his shoulder in fear of his much-younger trophy wife, who wants to get him into a wheelchair in a nursing home and take control of his bank accounts.  At his great age, there's really nothing he can do about it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2021, 12:48:27 PM »
Well, this person might be pretty important, I don’t know, but does that make them a scientist?  I’ve seen the DUmmies disparage Rand Paul’s medical degree. Maybe he should do some low budget animation to get some liberal cred.

So here’s where we are in my real life world;

I know several people who’ve had COVID. Been face to face with about a half dozen and I’ve not contracted the disease. A couple since delta became the norm.

Out of the most recent I know 3 who have not only had COVID, but they got vaccinated after they cleared the disease. Out of those 3, 2 of them are sick with COVID. Right now there are 2 more who are positive who have NOT been vaccinated.

So I know 4 people who are positive right now and 2 of those have cleared the disease and have been vaccinated and 2 who are positive and have not been vaccinated.

Out of those 4, the 2 who have been vaccinated are sicker than the 2 who are not vaccinated.

The 2 who’ve been vaccinated and are really sick are older than the 2 unvaccinated who are not as sick. The 2 younger who are doing better have more complications than the 2 older, sicker, vaccinated. The older are early 50’s, the younger are early 30’s. The younger are overweight by a lot and have asthma. The older are average weight with no underlying conditions.

These are all real life facts. Why should I be afraid?  What is the advantage to the vaccine?  The vaccinated and unvaccinated all work in areas where masking is an absolute requirement due to employment. 2 work in government jobs, one in customer service at peoples homes, one is a safety administrator for his company.

I have not, and do not work in an industry that requires masking  unless we’re working with a tank that has/had chemicals in it that requires a mask.

I’m in Texas, a reported hot spot. I’m still not seeing what the MSM is reporting.

Just anecdotal I know, but it’s my reality on the ground. Still not worried and still not going to play the game. If I get it I’ll let you know, if you don’t hear from me anymore then I didn’t make it. No one knows how this will effect them.

KC

Same here in the Upper Midwest.  A year ago right now, my mother contracted the Wu and it was nothing worse than a mild cold.  And she still continues on.  Also have been in close contact with at least a dozen people in the past 12 months who had it, but Ralphie never contracted it.  And I've been tested three times and by personal choice, got the vaccine once I was eligible.

Our rates of hospitalization are rising as are cases, but they're almost entirely of the unvaccinated.  Will absolutely not preach that anyone has to take the vaccines.  It should be your personal choice and I won't begrudge anyone who refuses.

Online Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2021, 03:06:43 PM »
Same here in the Upper Midwest.  A year ago right now, my mother contracted the Wu and it was nothing worse than a mild cold.  And she still continues on.  Also have been in close contact with at least a dozen people in the past 12 months who had it, but Ralphie never contracted it.  And I've been tested three times and by personal choice, got the vaccine once I was eligible.

Our rates of hospitalization are rising as are cases, but they're almost entirely of the unvaccinated.  Will absolutely not preach that anyone has to take the vaccines.  It should be your personal choice and I won't begrudge anyone who refuses.

Another very close to me just tested positive in the last 30 minutes. We’ll see where this goes. The new test is off an unvaccinated person, late 20’s and healthy.

KC

*Stolen

Offline thundley4

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2021, 03:29:12 PM »
3 coworkers are out after testing positive. A fourth is awaiting results. Out of the 40 people or so in our shop, about 10 have either had it or have it. None of the people have been very sick with it.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2021, 03:53:29 PM »
Stinky The Clown

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline jukin

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2021, 01:56:38 PM »
Why does Stinky hate black and brown people so much?
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2021, 06:44:17 PM »

I agree with the last paragraph.  If someone wants to take their chances on dying, then be my guest.  Unfortunately that decision also affects health care workers... and not in a good way. 

My sister, the nurse who works in the Covid19 ward,  told me this about a week ago:

"I've seen kids as young as 8 in my ward, I've seen 80 yr olds and I've seen all ages in between. I've seen them die and I have seen them recover. Now we are getting swamped again, mostly unvaccinated and I just don't give a damn anymore."

I don't know what the answer is other than to get vaccinated. Hopefully this will be the last surge once it goes thru all the unvaccinated and we get to a point that the majority of the population can fight it off without serious health effects.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2021, 10:24:40 PM »
I agree with the last paragraph.  If someone wants to take their chances on dying, then be my guest.  Unfortunately that decision also affects health care workers... and not in a good way. 

My sister, the nurse who works in the Covid19 ward,  told me this about a week ago:

"I've seen kids as young as 8 in my ward, I've seen 80 yr olds and I've seen all ages in between. I've seen them die and I have seen them recover. Now we are getting swamped again, mostly unvaccinated and I just don't give a damn anymore."

I don't know what the answer is other than to get vaccinated. Hopefully this will be the last surge once it goes thru all the unvaccinated and we get to a point that the majority of the population can fight it off without serious health effects.
I've seen too many adverse reactions to the vaccine(suppressant) to believe it really has any benefits
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2021, 11:36:33 PM »
1. I don't pretend to have super-deep insight into human behavior, but I do not think screaming, denigrating, and swearing at people is very persuasive.

2. On the other hand, if McSweeney, whoever (s)he is, got rid of the myriad ****INGs (s)he would have plenty of room in that scream-rant for actual factual information about, for example, the magnet-CT and the microchip CT. It's not like holding a refrigerator magnet up to your arm is hard (BTDTGTTS) or hard to point out that an IC die is much too large to pass through the hypodermic needles used for vaccinations (GTTS too).

3. That the myriad ****INGs in that scream-rant would appeal to and seem profound to Stinker and many DU-folk is unsurprising.

You know old friend, the fact that people who are vaccinated keep having to get vaccinated again strongly suggests to me that the vaccinations aren't working. I got a measles vaccination when I was a kid and I never had to get another one. Same for polio. You would thank that the sheep would start asking why after a while.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2021, 12:22:10 AM »
You know old friend, the fact that people who are vaccinated keep having to get vaccinated again strongly suggests to me that the vaccinations aren't working. I got a measles vaccination when I was a kid and I never had to get another one. Same for polio. You would thank that the sheep would start asking why after a while.

^^^This.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline thundley4

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2021, 07:27:14 AM »
My aunt was taken to the emergency room yesterday and tested positive for C-19.  Her symptoms weren't too bad, they gave her a prescription to help her sleep and sent her home.

She turned 104 last April.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2021, 08:37:05 AM »

:cheersmate: I dunno, I've just been vaccinated once, in a two-dose regimen, just like with the Shingrix vaccine. Vaccines with boosters are not unprecedented, e.g. the TDaP, but at this point I've seen no evidence a booster is needed for the Covid vaccines, possibly excepting seniors whose immune systems didn't respond strongly enough to the normal regimen.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2021, 10:55:47 AM »
These covid treatments, I won't call them vaccines, have forced the CDC to change the definition of what a vaccine is.

OLD DEFINITION:

Vaccine– “a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease.”

Vaccination– “the act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.”

NEW DEFINITION:

Vaccine– “a preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases.”

I'm just an engineer but if I changed the specifications of one of the many machines I had designed and produced. I'd have the hell sued out of me. IMHO these goal post movements are pretty dramatic. From immunity to "immune response "(WTF IS THAT?) changes the core of the definition.

Old & busted: A vaccine is supposed to produce immunity to a specific disease.

New Hotness: A vaccine is a preparation to stimulate your immune response against a non-specific disease.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2021, 11:03:30 AM »

You would thank that the sheep would start asking why after a while.

Have a feeling they will after their 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. booster shots that may be recommended. 
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 11:09:49 AM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2021, 12:20:59 PM »
my wife's cousin was over yesterday.  She is a hard core biden/harris supporter. 

We went to a local Mexican restaurant for dinner and all she wanted to talk about during the meal was vaccinations which I pretty much ignored as I played with my grandson who was sitting next to me.  At one point she asked me if the employees where I work were required to disclose if they were vaccinated or not.  Fortunately for me the group at the table in the booth behind us was very loud and I feigned that I couldn't hear her with all the ruckus going on behind me.  My wife explained to her that years working on the flightline in the USAF along with 20 years as a pyrotechnician has caused my hearing to degrade which stopped the line of questioning and prevented me from having to tell her to mind her own ****ing business during a family meal.

I would hate to be so obsessed with something like who is vaccinated that it would dominate my life and conversations.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2021, 01:37:02 PM »
my wife's cousin was over yesterday.  She is a hard core biden/harris supporter. 

We went to a local Mexican restaurant for dinner and all she wanted to talk about during the meal was vaccinations which I pretty much ignored as I played with my grandson who was sitting next to me.  At one point she asked me if the employees where I work were required to disclose if they were vaccinated or not.  Fortunately for me the group at the table in the booth behind us was very loud and I feigned that I couldn't hear her with all the ruckus going on behind me.  My wife explained to her that years working on the flightline in the USAF along with 20 years as a pyrotechnician has caused my hearing to degrade which stopped the line of questioning and prevented me from having to tell her to mind her own ****ing business during a family meal.

I would hate to be so obsessed with something like who is vaccinated that it would dominate my life and conversations.

Still have not heard a single person actually say that they were so worried about whom amongst their acquaintances does or does not have the vaccination.

It is a bizarre mentality these loons live in, and I'm glad I'm not part of it.

Online Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2021, 02:43:08 PM »
Still have not heard a single person actually say that they were so worried about whom amongst their acquaintances does or does not have the vaccination.

It is a bizarre mentality these loons live in, and I'm glad I'm not part of it.

It’s pretty much ‘don’t ask, don’t tell’ around this area.

KC

*Stolen