Author Topic: An Honest to Goodness Bouncie!!!  (Read 911 times)

Offline Karin

An Honest to Goodness Bouncie!!!
« on: November 23, 2019, 06:44:53 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/1287357476

Sat Nov 23, 2019, 05:26 PM
 TruckFump (1,931 posts)

Asshole at Subway Shop

So, I'm working today and on my way I decide to stop for food at Subway. Talking to a really nice young lady behind the counter and we got into politics. Young lady is black and other patrons are a several black females, me (old white female) and a Hispanic man seated at a table.

Well, in walks a Mike Pomeo clone and hears what I said about Fox -- the Russian TV station. He pipes up and says, "Are you the one with the Kamala Harris bumper sticker?" I replied that it was me indeed. So, the clone says, "Did you know she got her first job by sleeping with Willie Brown?"

I told him,"Great, so you think that women have no brains and only genitals?"

He was speachless...and I left with my bag of goodies to fist bumps and applause!!!!! 

We have the So.  We have the ethnic groupings.  We have the applause.  We have the retail line.  We also have the misspelling.   Also, it was succinct so we didn't to read through wordwalls. 

cwydro (34,454 posts)
8. Oh my.

:lmao:

Response to TruckFump (Original post)
Sat Nov 23, 2019, 07:00 PM
 a kennedy (18,797 posts)
15. I might have to obscond with this statement, if it's ok with you.

Response to a kennedy (Reply #15)
Sat Nov 23, 2019, 07:26 PM
 cwydro (34,454 posts)
17. "Obscond?"

Huh?

:lmao:

Sat Nov 23, 2019, 06:41 PM
Lonestarblue (1,396 posts)
13. Good for you!

I only think of things like that to say when I’m back in my car and the idiot has walked way with a smirk.

And you think he's the idiot.  A response comes to you hours later.

Offline Houstonguy34

Re: An Honest to Goodness Bouncie!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2019, 08:09:29 PM »
Sorry I posted that bouncy too, didn’t realize someone else did.. It was jus ridiculous lol

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2019, 09:22:05 PM »
Woo-Freaking-Hoo!!!!  This is an old fashioned, honest to goodness, 100 percent bouncie!!!  Almost like spotting Bigfoot or Yeti.

I'm gonna give it  10 :stoner:  just for the simple reason I have not seen a real one in so long I forgot how to grade it.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2019, 09:12:59 AM »
Actually, Kammy already had an Assistant DA job in Alameda County before sleeping or whatevering with Willie Brown. But then he got her on a couple of state commissions and entree into SF politics (city and county, SF being both).

But I don't think this :bouncy: happened. I think Star Moron TruckFump heard about Kammy's early, ummmmm, career and is either fishing for reassurance that what (s)he heard is not true or for some sort of snappy comeback.

I think Kammy might have been a competent Assistant DA, and might still be. Though her performance as a US Senator and Presidential candidate casts doubt on that latter possibility.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2019, 09:35:10 AM »
She certainly told 'the Pomeo clone' off...  whoever Pomeo is.

And it's more likely that the patrons were applauding because she was leaving.

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2019, 09:48:06 AM »
Point of Fact; Subway does not serve food.  And thatt was the closest to truth in that fable. 
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.