Author Topic: IdaBriggs Bouncy... Facebook Smack Down --  (Read 652 times)

Online CC27

IdaBriggs Bouncy... Facebook Smack Down --
« on: November 26, 2014, 01:46:42 PM »
IdaBriggs (8,340 posts)   Wed Nov 26, 2014, 11:33 AM

Facebook Smack Down --

Crazy Conservative Friend: Where was the national guard Obama!!!????

Me: (Links to awesome thread titled) "No need for the National Guard here:" http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025866328 (filled with white people rioting / acting foolish over sporting events)

Crazy Conservative Friend: Typical Libral logic. 2 or more wrongs, makes a right.

Me: Have you been right about anything about Obama yet? Gas prices down, stock market up, unemployment down, Bin Ladin dead - do you want a pony? Is that why you think Obama should have interfered in a situation where the GOVERNOR has to request the activation of the National Guard? Or do you really want him ignoring the rule of law and acting like a dictator (which so far he has only done in the minds of the crazy conservatives)?

I'm kind of proud of it.

I don't get what she smacked down?  :mental:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025874335
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 02:04:07 PM by franksolich »

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: IdaBriggs Bouncy... Facebook Smack Down --
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 02:03:00 PM »
Quote from:
IdaBriggs a/k/a female (?) version of Marty Feldman look-alike contest winner

Me: (Links to awesome thread titled) "No need for the National Guard here:" [skin's island link] (filled with white people rioting / acting foolish over sporting events)

I don't know. Given the property damage that took place after those sporting events, I certainly wouldn't complain had the Nat'l Guard been called in to restore order.

You lose, again........ IdaFeldman.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 02:03:34 PM »
Me: Have you been right about anything about Obama yet?   

unemployment down,

Say what?

Gas prices down,

No thanks to the big-eared **** who cut drilling back on public lands.

stock market up,

Yeah, after QE1, 2, and 3, thanks, dicks! Uber rich get richer, and the middle class is stuck with paying the Damn bill!

Bin Ladin dead

Thanks to these guys, and most on the mission were "disappeared" in a helicopter crash.

NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 02:28:04 PM »

Call me shallow and callous, but anyone as ugly as is IdaBriggs cannot possibly win an argument of any stripe, unless of course it is about her own lack of beauty, and then only if she is arguing against herself.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Dori

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 02:50:00 PM »
IdaBriggs (8,340 posts)

Facebook Smack Down --

Crazy Conservative Friend: Where was the national guard Obama!!!????

Me: (Links to awesome thread titled) "No need for the National Guard here:" http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025866328 (filled with white people rioting / acting foolish over sporting events)

So your equating what's happening in Ferguson to a sporting event?

Crazy Conservative Friend: Typical Libral logic. 2 or more wrongs, makes a right.

Me: Have you been right about anything about Obama yet? Gas prices down, stock market up, unemployment down, Bin Ladin dead - do you want a pony? Is that why you think Obama should have interfered in a situation where the GOVERNOR has to request the activation of the National Guard? Or do you really want him ignoring the rule of law and acting like a dictator (which so far he has only done in the minds of the crazy conservatives)?

Presidents don't set gas prices.  But, Obama's GW policies can cause them to go up.

The stock market isn't up because of growth in the GDP.  It's up because of the Feds printing money.  When they run out of money, they just borrow more and print more. When Obama took office the Nat'l Debt was 10.6 trillion.  Today it's 17.9, an increase of 1.2 trillion a year. Hardly anything to be proud of.

I'm kind of proud of it.

That's because your a dummy.

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline HawkHogan

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2014, 03:17:51 PM »
Did anyone on here celebrate or make excuses for sporting events rioters?

I see plenty of Dummies making excuses for Ferguson looters and rioters.

Offline dixierose

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2014, 05:26:28 PM »
Is that why you think Obama should have interfered in a situation where the GOVERNOR has to request the activation of the National Guard?

Wow...that's a completely different tune than they were singing about the National Guard after Katrina.
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell