Author Topic: Boy, they sure showed us  (Read 1645 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Boy, they sure showed us
« on: August 01, 2013, 11:27:53 AM »
Star Member MarianJack (7,392 posts)

My family and I had a WONDERFUL day yesterday because of, believe it or not, teabaggers!

Last edited Wed Jul 31, 2013, 01:26 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

My wife, son & I are playing host this week to my mother-in-law & my wife's cousin who, like my wife, are Puerto Rican. We are also hosting our son's Godmother whom, like our son, is African American. In our group, I'm the only white person. We live up here in Maine, AKA Vaationland, and the 2nd whitest state in the union after Vermont.

The reason I give you our ethnic make up is to tell you the following story. When our godmother & my wife's mother visit, they MUST have lobster! We went to their favorite lobster restaurant yesterday for their lobster dinner. My mother-in-law, wife and her cousin were speaking Spanish, because my mother in law doesn't believe that her English is as goo as it actually is. My wife's cousin brings a one woman party with her wherever she goes, so they weren't being quiet, contributing lots of giggles & laughs to the atmosphere. My son & his Godmother would make George Zimmerman's trigger finger itch on sight. It was a lovely Maine early evening in a small coastal town with a family enjoying each other's company.

About 30 minutes into our meal, I noticed a family of tourists from New Jersey (according to their t-shirts) at a table that was across from ours. The father and mother kept giving us dirty looks. I was almost going to suggest that we pipe down a little when I noticed the father's t-shirt from a 2009 teabagger rally. I realized that our volume had nothing to do with their displeasure, but the Spanish speaking and the blackness was what was offending them. After realizing this, I was just SOOO delighted that we were RUINING the meal of these stupid and racist teabaggers simply by enjoying each other's company. I don't know if I've ever said this before, but I consider the animosity of teabaggers to be as sweet as a compliment from someone I actually respect.

If this seems a bit harsh, than maybe it's a logical result of the hateful conduct of the entire teabagger movement over the last 4+ years, when they've proven themselves to be a totally detestable people. I'd never act the way that they do, but if my family and I could turn a $100+ meal to bile in their stomaches simply by having a meal and enjoying ourselves, than WAAHOOOO!

PEACE!

lapislzi (4,921 posts)

44. If it was in my budget

I would have also quietly paid for their meal. Nothing pisses them off so much as people treating other people decently.

MarianJack (7,392 posts)

48. That's good, ...

...cold blodded but good...killing them with kindness!

PEACE!

lawwolf (52 posts)

6. I got flipped off for having an Obama bumper sticker on my car

So I was heading to work eating a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit, shaving, sending a text message and weaving all over the road and this car passed me flipped me off and drove off. He had a Romney bumper sticker so it had to be the bumper sticker that pissed him off.

MarianJack (7,392 posts)

8. Umm, ok.

Last edited Wed Jul 31, 2013, 01:49 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

So, the implication is that my family was doing something wrong?

lawwolf (52 posts)

11. You said it in your OP

That they were being very loud. Enough so that you were about to quite them down until you noticed the guy's shirt. Then all of a sudden it couldn't possibly be because they were being loud (as you originally thought) but it must have been because of the language and skin color. Nothing personal towards you, but I have always had a problem with imputing motives on others. When there are two equally plausible explanations I tend to default towards the non-offensive one, but that's just me.

HangOnKids (2,966 posts)

16. Maybe you should learn how to spell QUIET before lecturing others

Just saying.

MarianJack (7,392 posts)

73. Thank you for the benefit of your almost 7 posts a year wisdom!

Thank you also for defnding teabaggers while you pass judgement on my family.

If only you had the sense to see that I chose to treat the teabaggers with all of the disrespect that they've worked very hard on earning over the last 4+ years, which is about the same as the level f disrespect with which they treat everyone else.

A Simple Game (5,149 posts)

75. Do you suppose that teabaggers get their stereotypes from just a few people,

just like you did? How many teabaggers have you actually met and talked to?

Tell us exactly what those people did to you? Were they also loud and maybe ruining your dinner? Were they ruining your dinner by just being there? How did these people show you disrespect?

Sounds like you were the ones disrespecting, all you did was reinforce their prejudice, if they even had one. You make an assumption when you say all teabaggers are racist.

There are certain, some written and some unwritten, rules of etiquette when in a restaurant. Not being too loud is one of them. Your first impression that your group was too loud may have been right.

MarianJack (7,392 posts)

79. If you'd been paying attention to teabaggers over the last several years, than...

...you'd have noticed that they are very disrespectful and racist people. This applies to the many with whom I've interacted. The point is that they as a whole, haven't earned respect. They certainly didn't effect our enjoyment.

I shared this story at a Democratic site, in spite of the view of some in this thread who seem to think that it's a "respect the baggers" forum.

For me, respecting baggers is a very low priority.

81. I was taught long ago that you respect people until they show that they

don't deserve it. I don't think someone wearing a shirt you don't like is reason enough. That person with the shirt may have gotten it from a friend and didn't even know what it signified. You were working only from an assumption.

You just said yourself that they didn't affect your enjoyment, so why did you feel the need to continue affecting theirs? Because you didn't like the way they looked at you? I can assure you if this liberal had been in that restaurant and you were too loud, I would have given you a dirty look.

Individuals earn or lose respect, not organizations. Many "baggers" are in the organization because of their stand on economics. It is billed as a political party. You know what a "bagger" is first and foremost? A person. Some, even many are racist, but you said yourself you thought at first the dirty look was because you were too loud.

Were there other people in the restaurant? Did you observe how they reacted to your boisterous party?

What does this being a Democratic site have to do with respecting people other than it is a principle Democrats should strive for. You were disrespectful of the other diners and you are now bragging about it. You said "baggers" are disrespectful people, you may have ruined peoples meals and cost the restaurant future business. Shame on you. Look in a mirror and ask yourself who acted like a "bagger" in that restaurant, because you said we are going to have a good time and we don't care who doesn't like it. Who was the disrespectful one in this case?

ProudToBeBlueInRhody (10,578 posts)

94. LOL

Seriously, that is as farcical an argument as the guy who opened a cafe featuring Nazi flags and symbols and didn't understand why he was getting zero business.

joeglow3 (3,442 posts)

31. I too hate jumping to conclusions

I am sad to admit that my parents are tea baggers. However, my sister married a black man and they love him and have zero problems with minorities. While I agree with your views on the population as a whole, I hestitate to accuse individuals of things without concrete proof.

Gormy Cuss (26,850 posts)

60. Defaulting towards the non-offensive motive is a privilege

accorded to people who don't deal with bigotry routinely.

GoldenMezzoDiva (2 posts)

10. Teabagger types project their own self-hatred onto others

I live in Putnam County, New York, which is rife with teabag-types. I have observed that like others of their ilk they tend to project their own self-hatred onto others. This creates endless levels of anger and hate in which they seem to thrive. Bravo for your family's joie de vivre! Keep on keeping on and allow these degenerates to choke on their own bile. Instead of happily enjoying their own company and delicious Maine seafood.

Uh huh.

Let's compare the vitriol at DU to the civil society on CC.

tumtum (178 posts)

24. Glad you enjoyed your meal and made theirs miserable.

Did you tip the wait staff well?

Cuz I'm pretty sure they have to work 2 jobs now that ObamaCare is getting everyone's hours cut to < 30

riverbendviewgal (2,543 posts)

57. From my NJ racist relatives. just received today...I never respond.

Last edited Wed Jul 31, 2013, 03:32 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

this is from the 6 figure annual salary niece who works for the Industrial Military complex who refuses to "have to pay " for some poor kids health care who are poor because they are lazy. and she says she has a perfectly good health care plan and does not want to pay for someone else who is less fortunate. Her words.

here you go. came in just a few minutes ago.

"Brilliance in 3 parts

BRILLIANCE IN THREE PARTS

Part I .......

A. Back off and let those men who want to marry men, marry men.

B. Allow those women who want to marry women, marry women.

C. Allow those folks who want to abort their babies, abort their babies.

D. In three generations, there will be no Democrats.

I love it when a plan comes together!

Part II:

10 Poorest Cities in America and how did it happen?

City, State, % of People Below the Poverty Level

1. Detroit , MI 32.5%
2. Buffalo , NY 29.9%
3. Cincinnati , OH 27.8%
4. Cleveland , OH 27.0%
5. Miami , FL 26.9%
5. St. Louis , MO 26.8%
7. El Paso , TX 26.4%
8. Milwaukee , WI 26.2%
9. Philadelphia , PA 25.1%
10. Newark , NJ 24.2%

What do the top ten cities (over 250,000) with the highest poverty rate
all have in common?

Detroit , MI (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn't elected a Republican mayor
since 1961

Buffalo , NY (2nd) hasn't elected one since 1954

Cincinnati , OH - (3rd) since 1984

Cleveland , OH - (4th) since 1989

Miami , FL - (5th) has never had a Republican mayor

St. Louis , MO - (6th) since 1949

El Paso , TX - (7th) has never had a Republican mayor

Milwaukee , WI - (8th) since 1908

Philadelphia , PA - (9th) since 1952

Newark , NJ - (10th) since 1907

Einstein once said, 'The definition of insanity is doing the same
thing over and over again
and expecting different results.'

It is the poor who habitually elect Democrats .. yet they are still POOR.

Part III:

"You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.
You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
You cannot lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down.
You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.
You cannot build character and courage by taking away people's
initiative and independence.
You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could
and should do for themselves."

Abraham Lincoln

“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the
government take care of him had better take a closer look at the
American Indian.” - Henry Ford"

Where's the racism part?

dusty trails (154 posts)

72. Dumb tea partiers

They probably thought (incorrectly) that the Puerto Ricans were immigrants.
They ain't. There US citizens, regardless of the lingo or color.

Yes, because whenever I see Hispanics I immediately assume they're from Puerto Rico.

jimlup (4,180 posts)

76. Don't gloat too much...

Eventually in a mature movement we may need to convince at least some of these folks that we are right - we have a common enemy of which we would agree if not for their being mislead. Some of them will eventually recognize this. Perhaps not many but some.

VADem1980 (6 posts)

84. Um, no?

Tea partiers, and by extension their 1% masters, ARE the enemy. There is NOTHING we have in common with those racists, red neck, war mongering, homophobic, sub-human pieces of detritus. I'd sooner drink my own vomit than find common cause with a filthy tea, hate filled tea bagger.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10023380107
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline hillneck

Re: Boy, they sure showed us
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 11:38:48 AM »
MarianJack (7,392 posts)

79. If you'd been paying attention to teabaggers over the last several years, than...

...you'd have noticed that they are very disrespectful and racist people.

Would please list some credible examples.

81. You were working only from an assumption.

As do most DUmmies.
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 11:41:36 AM »
Would please list some credible examples.

Well, you *know* how those people are.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 11:53:15 AM »
Lemme guess, Maineiac--you took your relatives to some touristy overpriced POS place when you could have just as easily gone to Demoula's (that's Market Basket, ayup) and bought them some "live and kicking" lobsters at $4/lb (special last week) and fed them a lot better and a lot more cheaply than you taking them out to the Weathervane or some stupid shit like that.

This is Pam level of "in yo face!" type of showing off.  And not a particularly good bouncy at that.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2013, 12:18:19 PM »
That was a lot of work and BS for a 1/2 bong judgement.

I particularly like how some of the worst spellers on the interwebs only retort is to learn how to spell 'quiet' when it was a simple transposition of letters that spell check would not catch. They really do make it easy to hate them and yes i now do hate their kind. They are evil through and through, They murder, they steal, they are lazy and sloth like, they would rather lie than tell the truth, and they hate, they go to eleven on the hate.

I can think of nothing that any DUchebag has in the plus column.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Dori

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2013, 12:53:35 PM »

Would please list some credible examples

You can tell by the candidates they support

Alan West
Marco Rubio
Tim Scott
Nikki Haley
Susana Martinez
David Rivera
Ted Cruz
Star Parker
Mia Love
Herman Cain

I'm sure there are more I've forgotten

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2013, 01:04:04 PM »

75. Do you suppose that teabaggers get their stereotypes from just a few people,

just like you did? How many teabaggers have you actually met and talked to?

Tell us exactly what those people did to you? Were they also loud and maybe ruining your dinner? Were they ruining your dinner by just being there? How did these people show you disrespect?

Sounds like you were the ones disrespecting, all you did was reinforce their prejudice, if they even had one. You make an assumption when you say all teabaggers are racist.

There are certain, some written and some unwritten, rules of etiquette when in a restaurant. Not being too loud is one of them. Your first impression that your group was too loud may have been right.

YOU! are awesome!

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2013, 01:10:21 PM »
MarianJack (7,392 posts)

73. Thank you for the benefit of your almost 7 posts a year wisdom!

I find it amusing how DUmmies rate each others wisdom and credibility based on post count.

It's been my experience from watching them over the years that, the higher the post count, the exponentially more stupid they become.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline jukin

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2013, 01:51:59 PM »
I find it amusing how DUmmies rate each others wisdom and credibility based on post count.

It's been my experience from watching them over the years that, the higher the post count, the exponentially more stupid they become.

You got that right.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2013, 01:58:54 PM »
Dude or Dudette (not sure which) said to pay the "teabag" NJ family's check. Supposedly that would "kill them with kindness".
With what, EBT cards ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2013, 01:59:26 PM »
riverbendviewgal's long post was interesting.
There were no replies, then....
Response to lost-in-nj (Reply #33)

riverbendviewgal This message was self-deleted by its author.
Gee, I wonder what happened?  :???:  :rotf:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2013, 02:12:55 PM »
Lemme guess, Maineiac--you took your relatives to some touristy overpriced POS place when you could have just as easily gone to Demoula's (that's Market Basket, ayup) and bought them some "live and kicking" lobsters at $4/lb (special last week) and fed them a lot better and a lot more cheaply than you taking them out to the Weathervane or some stupid shit like that.

This is Pam level of "in yo face!" type of showing off.  And not a particularly good bouncy at that.

Not so sparky.    

I came home in 88 to help care for my Dad and help Mom out.   I had been gone for 15 years and my son decided to take me to Weathervain for a stuffed lobster.    We could not go get lobster alive or kicking or cooked as it would have been mean to Dad that could not eat it.

All these years with no lobster was a treat.   In we bounced laughing and enjoying a long time ago pleasure and when the server brought me my lobster soon as I cracked a claw this black stuff came out. Nasty shit, what was it ???

Now after 15 years or so living in the south I had picked up the southern accent.  I called the server over as my son was also saying, don't eat that mom. Son had Lobstered with my Dad in the summer and I had grown up around Lobster men in the family hell I could tell a female from a male and size the suckers.

So I asked the server "what the heck is this stuff.   She replied it was the Lobster roe.   We both fell back in our chairs laughing, So we asked for the manager.   Over he came and proceded to tell me that as a southerner , my accent, I needed to know about Lobsters.

What a mess, I was born here to family that lobstered and have never seen this black shit come running out of a lobster in 40 years.

The Manager took my lobster back to the kitchen and 5 minutes later came back with the same damn thing that had been washed off and re breaded.   I refused to eat it and we left without paying the bill.

Fancy being in Texas , ordering a steak and the inside was green.

We did mention our fun experience to my dad and he told me that the Lobster may have been in an oil spill.  

Looking back we should have yelled our selves out being served this toxic Lobster, I received one
 in Conn. that I knew had been dead before cooking, but most of us Yankees are reserved and polite, darned if I know why.

When I spend $50+ for a dinner today or $ 125.00 dinner for 4 I expect service and good meals.  Sure we have fun, talk and laugh as long as we do not throw peanuts at other diners, what's the problem ?

Offline JohnnyReb

• In Memoriam
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2013, 03:25:30 PM »
DUmmie should watch Maury Povich or Jerry Springer and maybe, just maybe, he'll see how they were acting and why the people stared
“The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of ‘liberalism’, they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened.” - Norman Thomas, U.S. Socialist Party presidential candidate 1940, 1944 and 1948

"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within."  Stalin

Offline Karin

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2013, 03:51:54 PM »
It's threads like this that make me really, really hate them.  The OP made me want to rip her head off.  What a nasty bitch she is.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2013, 05:55:21 PM »
Not sure if I believe this.

MarianJack lives in the state of Maine. and he's the only white guy in his family?
MarianJack is lying. ALL his family is as lilly white as he is.

I will need photos to believe this. Its too good a bouncy.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2013, 06:06:37 PM »
My wife, son & I are playing host this week to my mother-in-law & my wife's cousin who, like my wife, are Puerto Rican. We are also hosting our son's Godmother whom, like our son, is African American. In our group, I'm the only white person. We live up here in Maine, AKA Vaationland, and the 2nd whitest state in the union after Vermont.

How does this happen?  :???:

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2013, 06:44:14 PM »

Puerto Ricans can be very racist.  Very racist. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_immigration_to_Puerto_Rico

When my land lord's son (very Castilian looking) came home with his a baby bumped bride to be (who was very, very, dark) I thought his mother was going to kill him then stroke out.  Yelling, crying, doors slamming, lots of cursing in Spanish, oh yeah, it was quite a night.
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2013, 07:57:55 PM »

Based on that Nads must be the wisest and most credible one on the DUmp.  :o
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2013, 08:33:32 PM »
Based on that Nads must be the wisest and most credible one on the DUmp.  :o
Wander over and ask her. Double dog dare you to.  :fuelfire:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2013, 08:50:01 PM »

If you can pick your gender by how you "feel" why not race and ethnicity?

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2013, 09:20:13 PM »
joeglow3 (3,442 posts)

31. I too hate jumping to conclusions

I am sad to admit that my parents are tea baggers. However, my sister married a black man and they love him and have zero problems with minorities. While I agree with your views on the population as a whole, I hestitate to accuse individuals of things without concrete proof.

yet......

GoldenMezzoDiva (2 posts)

10. Teabagger types project their own self-hatred onto others

I live in Putnam County, New York, which is rife with teabag-types. I have observed that like others of their ilk they tend to project their own self-hatred onto others. This creates endless levels of anger and hate in which they seem to thrive. Bravo for your family's joie de vivre! Keep on keeping on and allow these degenerates to choke on their own bile. Instead of happily enjoying their own company and delicious Maine seafood.

Uh huh....

If you can pick your gender by how you "feel" why not race and ethnicity?

I've kind of wondered how that happens.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 09:27:24 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline JohnnyReb

• In Memoriam
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2013, 08:39:41 AM »

He's white, wife is Puerto Rican, son is black....????....I see a future Maury Povich "Who My Babby Daddy" episode.
“The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of ‘liberalism’, they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened.” - Norman Thomas, U.S. Socialist Party presidential candidate 1940, 1944 and 1948

"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within."  Stalin

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2013, 04:12:41 AM »

Somewhere, in this mess.

It would seem that the diner bouncy has become the bouncy of choice.  Guess it's easier to work in all the proper elements.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2013, 06:04:36 AM »

It would seem that the diner bouncy has become the bouncy of choice.  Guess it's easier to work in all the proper elements.
Yeah, but now the cop has to jump out of the salad bar.

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2013, 07:12:52 AM »
most of us Yankees are reserved and polite, darned if I know why.

Vesta my dear, that is by far the funniest thing you have ever typed.  :lmao:

What color is the sky in your world??
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.