Author Topic: BantheGOP puts in an election day appearance  (Read 621 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
BantheGOP puts in an election day appearance
« on: November 06, 2012, 04:52:36 AM »
It's a pity he never had the stones to stay more than a few posts here; he'd've been a fun chew toy:

BanTheGOP (866 posts)

When the Exit Polls show Obama winning HANDILY, watch for Repukes to jig the machines. STOP THEM!!

We have an excellent strategy!

The Exit Polling methodology will indicate a HUGE Obama margin of victory tomorrow, based upon the sampling weights that are being engineered. [what? --SgtSB] So when the voting gets closer, we will be able to have our lawyers in place to prevent the inevitable tampering, as the people will not LET the repukes screw with the vote like they did in 2004 in Ohio, and 2000 in Florida.

Keep in mind that, based upon my own sources, [voices? --Sgt SB] we will have a significant advantage and in a normal, fair world, Obama would be declared the winner 10 minutes after voting is closed, BUT we will have to deal with the cheating machines. This is where we have to PUSH and PUSH to ensure that the repuke votes do NOT get counted illegally.

Count on it: Big Exit Polling indication for Obama; vote machine tampering to make it look like the voting was a lot closer.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021725755

I'm guessing in his world an "illegal vote" is any vote not cast for Obama.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline jtyangel

Re: BantheGOP puts in an election day appearance
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 06:01:15 AM »
Where you know they intend to be fraudulent in some way is the quote of saying they will have a significant advantage. Then you aren't playing fairly ban of that's the case and it not relates to your candidates positions. In the real works where only responsible adults vote it's actually conservatives who have the advantage. The only way democrats could ultimately keep winning is to appeal to the laziness of their constituency through early voting and such. I know some of you guys avail yourself of it but I doubt anyone here would not vote if all of a sudden they actually has only the one day at one location again.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 06:07:57 AM »
BanTheGOP (866 posts)

When the Exit Polls show Obama winning HANDILY, watch for Repukes to jig the machines. STOP THEM!!
Racist

Offline hillneck

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 07:20:20 AM »
Besides BOG being the complete idiotic buffoon we can always count on for a laugh.  If he would look and notice that they are doing exit polling in about 31 states and almost all are blue states (i.e. California, New York).  Just setting the table for the "They cheated" line. 
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 08:06:00 AM »
If the exit polling differs greatly from the actual results then libs will only have themselves to blame. They have been so quick to label everyone who disagrees with Obama and his policies racist that I suspect the a lot of people who, in the privacy of a voting booth, vote for Romney will tell the pollster the he or she voted Obama just to avoid the label of Racist.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2012, 08:07:50 AM »
Why even bother counting the votes then, Ban?  Why not just have Soledad O'Braindead hang out in NYC and declare the winner based on who she talks to coming out of the polling place?

Idiot.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2012, 08:50:07 AM »
Sounds like TIA is one of his 'Sources.'

:rotf:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2012, 09:28:20 AM »
From Texacon in another thread:
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,80527.msg983073.html#msg983073
http://washingtonexaminer.com/philly-gop-poll-inspectors-being-ousted-for-dems/article/2512714#.UJkskoa3TTq
Philly GOP: Poll inspectors being ousted for Dems

Court-appointed Republican poll inspectors are being forcibly removed from voting stations in some Philadelphia wards and replaced in some cases by Democratic inspectors and even members of the Black Panthers, according to GOP officials.
Someone needs to call the US DOJ and have them stop this... ::)
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2012, 11:02:57 AM »
If the exit polling differs greatly from the actual results then libs will only have themselves to blame. They have been so quick to label everyone who disagrees with Obama and his policies racist that I suspect the a lot of people who, in the privacy of a voting booth, vote for Romney will tell the pollster the he or she voted Obama just to avoid the label of Racist.

Target!  H5!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Zeus

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2012, 12:08:07 PM »

Same reason reg polls show it's a tight race.

Also why polls numbers don't seem to square with external data.
It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2012, 12:10:35 PM »
Hey Ban...since you're a member here...will you come over tomorrow and explain how Romney won with over 300EC votes if the system is as rigged as you say?

I can't wait to hear your explanation.

You know...being a guy not afraid to come over here and take us on and all.   :whatever:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline jukin

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2012, 01:30:58 PM »
1. Even though the GOP has a +2 in party identification.
2. Even though the GOP beat the piss out of the donks in 2010.
3. Even though the polls are waited 50% higher than the 2008 +7 for the democrat party.
4. Even though republicans will crawl over broken glass to vote.
5. Even though the republicans will pick up HOR seats.
6. Even though America is far worse off than four years ago.
7. Even though for every job created 75 Americans have gone on food stamps.

Obama is going to win.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2012, 01:36:06 PM »
1. Even though the GOP has a +2 in party identification.
2. Even though the GOP beat the piss out of the donks in 2010.
3. Even though the polls are waited 50% higher than the 2008 +7 for the democrat party.
4. Even though republicans will crawl over broken glass to vote.
5. Even though the republicans will pick up HOR seats.
6. Even though America is far worse off than four years ago.
7. Even though for every job created 75 Americans have gone on food stamps.

Obama is going to win.
Must be some good :stoner:.

Maybe it's the chemicals in the gummint cheese.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2012, 01:49:07 PM »
The DUmmies will cry election fraud immediately if Romney wins.  They are so delusional that they can't imagine anybody not voting for Obama. 

Offline RayRaytheSBS

• "There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men."
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2012, 03:21:34 PM »
The DUmmies will cry election fraud immediately if Romney wins.  They are so delusional that they can't imagine anybody not voting for Obama. 

:lmao: I am expecting that there will be a big enough lead that it will not be possible for them to call election fraud. It will just make them look like this kid:
http://thecellculturedish.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/veruca-salt.jpg (Sorry I couldn't get it to appear in the message :argh:)

I have a feeling that the DUches will be doing this by the end of the evening  :stoner: (Couldn't find a 'suck start a shotgun' emoticon, so this will have to do).
“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms”

“The best things in life are beyond money; their price is agony and sweat and devotion ... and the price demanded for the most precious of all things in life is life itself - ultimate cost for perfect value.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers