Author Topic: MasturbatingNemesis losing his fan base  (Read 698 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
MasturbatingNemesis losing his fan base
« on: October 05, 2012, 06:52:42 AM »
TheMastersNemesis (1,427 posts)

The GOP PLan For Women Who Want To Control Their Family Size Is TOTAL ABSTINENCE.

When you really reflect on the GOP's plan for women who want or need family planning no matter how young they are after they are of child bearing age. Once past puberty the religious right and GOP plan is that you must be celibate from puberty to menopause. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY FOR YOU TO HAVE FAMILY PLANNING AVAILABLE TO YOU.

Examine all the details of their arguments, their legislation and their rhetoric and that is the only conclusion that any women could conclude. In the days of feudalism it was "get thee to a nunnery".

GOP legislative agendas are about punishing women over their sexuality. It is a double standard when they have a different attitude towards men. Men have the freedom to do whatever they want. Take LEGITIMATE RAPE for example.

What is most egregious about their attitude is that women are good for only one thing. That is to enhance the ego of the man because he can father offspring. It does not matter that the man has no responsibilities. It is always the women's fault that they tempt men.

I cannot believe the insane beliefs we have in this 21st century where now women's rights always must take the back seat to what "virile" men want.

AFTER ALL THAT IS THE GOP WAY OF LOOKING AT WOMEN. "GET THEE TO THE KITCHEN" Why this attitude does not send every woman into a rage is beyond me. And look how quickly the "war on woman" has fallen off the radar in this campaign. And you will not hear a single question on the matter in the entire debate cycle.

typical for it

But this was delightfully surprising...

ejpoeta (8,554 posts)

1. that's funny. you are supposed to be abstinent, and yet you aren't supposed to deny your husband.

so which is it? he's the boss so you are supposed to do what he wants. hmmm.... sounds like a load of bs to me.

patricia92243 (7,049 posts)

2. They do realize that husbands, boyfriends, etc, will also have to be abstinate?????

JHB (16,476 posts)

3. Logic is not needed with an agenda based on "should"

When you absolutely know how people should act, closer inspection is the hobgoblin of small minds.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021475067
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: MasturbatingNemesis losing his fan base
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 07:44:21 AM »
Response to TheMastersNemesis (Original post)
Fri Oct 5, 2012, 08:37 AM
TheMastersNemesis (1,428 posts)
4. Based On Their Form Of Logic GOPpers Really Seem To Take That Attitude.

They and the religious right believe that ABSTINENCE is the ONLY plan for family planning. Total abstinence before marriage and targeted abstinence after marriage when fertilization is not possible.

I spent 16 1/2 years in Catholic schools. 
 >big snippage here<
16 1/2 years????
Set back a few times, or is the DUmbnuts trying to say he went to a Catholic university?
Throwing a flag on that. It seems the only agendas pitched by universities now days, is total liberalism.
That includes the Catholic ones, too.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 08:05:10 AM »
Examine all the details of their arguments, their legislation and their rhetoric and that is the only conclusion that any retarded, moronic woman who had never heard of the concept of paying for their own damned contraception could conclude. In the days of feudalism it was "get thee to a nunnery".

FIFY, idiot.
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 08:24:52 AM »
OK MN and the rest of you, your suppose to practice abstinence outside of marriage. Within marriage we are to be fruitful and multiply. Now some denominations have no issues with birth control so married couples can use birth control if they so choose to control family size.

Don't create contradictions where there are none.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 10:34:11 AM »
Quote from:
TheMasterNemesis

I spent 16 1/2 years in Catholic Schools

And then after kindergarten, his parents sent him to public school to begin first grade.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2012, 11:14:57 AM »
GOP legislative agendas are about punishing women over their sexuality. It is a double standard when they have a different attitude towards men. Men have the freedom to do whatever they want. Take LEGITIMATE RAPE for example.

WTF does that mean?  It's almost always a liberal judge that lets sex offenders off with light sentences.  It's always a DemonRat politician that degrades women sexually and then is excused for it because he has a D behind his name.

Hell, Dead Ted even killed a women, and went on to become a lefty hero.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2012, 11:18:04 AM »
OK MN and the rest of you, your suppose to practice abstinence outside of marriage. Within marriage we are to be fruitful and multiply. Now some denominations have no issues with birth control so married couples can use birth control if they so choose to control family size.

Don't create contradictions where there are none.

How else, I ask, is the Church of Liberal Progressive Fundamentalism supposed to exist?

WTF does that mean? It's almost always a liberal judge that lets sex offenders off with light sentences.  It's always a DemonRat politician that degrades women sexually and then is excused for it because he has a D behind his name.

Hell, Dead Ted even killed a women, and went on to become a lefty hero.

I ask the same question.  It's intellectually dishonest on every level. 

Shocking. :whistling:
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 11:21:25 AM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2012, 01:22:09 PM »
And then after kindergarten, his parents sent him to public school to begin first grade.

Good one, sir.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2012, 02:17:24 PM »

Hi 5.
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2012, 02:23:16 PM »
Well, **** me, if my husband were a raving moonbat I'd want to practice abstinence.

Hmm, perhaps the DUmmie has been on a series of dates, through an internet dating site or some such, and they happened to be decent, law abiding conservatives.  Masturbator pulls out his oh so smooth mating A game, which immediately sends said date into a frenzy of loathing...and she pulls out the old abstinence card.

If they can write these absurdities, we can respond in kind, yes?
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2012, 02:31:50 PM »
Either he is that stupid, or he is a Super Mole(TM). And because I cannot fathom such inane stupidity, I choose to beleive the Super Mole(TM) theory.

Until there is indisputable proof...
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Scoobie

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2012, 04:17:31 PM »

Yeah, Sparky preaches abstinence all the time.

:rotf:  :lmao:  :rotf: :lmao: :bwah:

Seriously, where do they come up with this stuff??
When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing -- then we truly live life.

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2012, 04:20:53 PM »

Yeah, Sparky preaches abstinence all the time.

:rotf:  :lmao:  :rotf: :lmao: :bwah:

Seriously, where do they come up with this stuff??

:bwah:

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2012, 05:29:26 PM »

:bwah:

Ever see the similarity between a Nuns suit and the Muslim attire for woman ????  Just saying how much they resemble each other.

Now to get to the nitty gritty of Chasity for woman and the expection the male will have all kinds of sexual exploits.  If all females remained Chaste, who would the males have sex with ???

A girl comes home from a date all excited to tell her Mom, " I just had sex"    is not the same as a boy doing the same to their telling their father.    " Way to go son you are now a man".      Mothers seldom tell their daughters,   "way to go girl, you are now a woman, time to get you on the pill".

Bah humbug,  When will people realise that love and lust are two different things.   

Offline thundley4

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2012, 05:36:09 PM »
Ever see the similarity between a Nuns suit and the Muslim attire for woman ????  Just saying how much they resemble each other.Nuns do so purely by choice, no comparison.

Now to get to the nitty gritty of Chasity for woman and the expection the male will have all kinds of sexual exploits.  If all females remained Chaste, who would the males have sex with ???

A girl comes home from a date all excited to tell her Mom, " I just had sex"    is not the same as a boy doing the same to their telling their father.    " Way to go son you are now a man".      Mothers seldom tell their daughters,   "way to go girl, you are now a woman, time to get you on the pill". DUmmie women celebrate, that's who.

Bah humbug,  When will people realise that love and lust are two different things.   

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2012, 05:37:51 PM »
 Mothers seldom tell their daughters,   "way to go girl, you are now a woman, time to get you on the pill".

Let me introduce you to some of my wife's liberal friends.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2012, 05:56:08 PM »
Ever see the similarity between a Nuns suit ... 

Yeah, it's called a "habit." And it would "a nun's habit."

Thank me!
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2012, 06:03:24 PM »
Ever see the similarity between a Nuns suit and the Muslim attire for woman ????  Just saying how much they resemble each other.

Now to get to the nitty gritty of Chasity for woman and the expection the male will have all kinds of sexual exploits.  If all females remained Chaste, who would the males have sex with ??? Perhaps their wives.  :naughty:
A girl comes home from a date all excited to tell her Mom, " I just had sex"    is not the same as a boy doing the same to their telling their father.    " Way to go son you are now a man".      Mothers seldom tell their daughters,   "way to go girl, you are now a woman, time to get you on the pill".

Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”