Author Topic: Things Ann Romney doesn't say  (Read 459 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Things Ann Romney doesn't say
« on: September 29, 2012, 07:49:28 AM »
ProSense (89,105 posts)

What Ann Romney Did NOT Say

by Little

Regarding Weatherdude's post on Ann Romney saying she worries about Mitt's "mental well-being" if he should win the presidency, I think it needs a closer look. Because I think what we just saw was a moment of candor, and one we should be grateful for.

Here's the exchange (and it's on video, toward the end):

Asked what her primary worry would be should her husband succeed in defeating President Obama on Nov. 6, Mrs. Romney replied, "You know, I think my biggest concern, obviously, would just be for his mental well-being."

"I have all the confidence in the world in his ability, in his decisiveness and his leadership skills, in his understanding of the economy, in his understanding of what's missing right now in the economy - you know, pieces that are missing to get this jumpstarted," she continued. "So for me I think it would just be the emotional part of it."

She doesn't say, "But he can handle it." She doesn't even imply it.

<snip>

Other things Ann Romney said:

* Mitt won't crack open the skulls of kittens and slurp out their brains

* Mitt won't sell the Earth to invading aliens

-- add your own --

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021435613
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 08:39:43 AM by SGT Snuggle Bunny »
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline MrsSmith

Re: Things Ann Romney doesn't say
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 08:24:06 AM »
I find her concern perfectly understandable.  Romney is already on the receiving end of massive amounts of leftist hatred.  When he's president, that will just get worse.  Look at all the still-continuing hatred and lies the left pushes for Bush!  It has to be tough to watch the media kiss Dem butt at every opportunity while they work frantically at getting the electorate to believe outright lies about you.

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 12:16:49 PM »
The DUmmies are disgusting creatures they worship 0bama who has shown again and again that he only cares about himself, then they project that on to Romney who has done so many things under the radar to help people over the years.

Hey DUmmies where are the stories from people who were helped by 0bama? Where are the stories of people who he has inspired and uplifted? Where are the stories of where 0bama has taken anything that was dying and turned it around?

There aint none.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2012, 12:26:13 PM »
Ann also didn't say that obama is a terrorist in donkey clothing and is trying his hardest to destroy American before he leaves office.

But just because she didn't say it doesn't mean some of us aren't thinking it.

A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2012, 02:57:38 PM »
I find her concern perfectly understandable.  Romney is already on the receiving end of massive amounts of leftist hatred.  When he's president, that will just get worse.  Look at all the still-continuing hatred and lies the left pushes for Bush!  It has to be tough to watch the media kiss Dem butt at every opportunity while they work frantically at getting the electorate to believe outright lies about you.

I'm afraid the leftist hatred for President Romney will be even worse than Bush.  He will have committed the unforgivable sin of beating teh Won.   Everything, repeat EVERYTHING will be racist (what am I saying, it already is) and Oblame-O will be faultless.  Forever.  Afghanistan will be Romney's fault and 8%+ unemployment will be apocalyptic.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline sybilll

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2012, 10:59:34 PM »
Things Ann Romney will never say?  Easy.  "All that for a damn flag?"  "For the first time in my life I am proud of my country".  I could round up a dozen more, but college football and beer go pretty well together, so I think I will stop.   :cheersmate:

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
  • PhD from Sarcastic State
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2012, 11:46:47 PM »
Things Ann Romney will never say?  Easy.  "All that for a damn flag?"  "For the first time in my life I am proud of my country".  I could round up a dozen more, but college football and beer go pretty well together, so I think I will stop.   :cheersmate:
Actually, the first transgender looked like S/H/It (to me, at least, after watching the video) drppoed an F Bomb. So, it would b e "all that for a ****ing flag?"
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people"-Ted
Nugent

"Life ain't fair. Get over it or wear a helmet" -diesel driver

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2012, 12:14:57 AM »
I think she might have been referring to his role as Commander in Chief.  It is very difficult for the leader of our military to see the young men & women he sends into danger coming home dead or seriously injured.  Sociopaths (like dear leader) don't have that problem.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2012, 09:11:36 AM »
What is it with the liberal usage of negatives as proof, or demands that conservatives prove negatives ?

If these people made up a high school debate team, they would easily break the record for most consecutive losses.