Author Topic: SCATman visits the Cave to pick a scab  (Read 1297 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: SCATman visits the Cave to pick a scab
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2012, 04:50:02 PM »
He knows he's always free to.

We don't bite; it's just text on a computer monitor.

Perhaps he's afraid I'll ban him again...as I've been accused of before.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2012, 04:54:54 PM »
Perhaps he's afraid I'll ban him again...as I've been accused of before.

Remember how he showed up here when conservativecave was new?

He got banned, but I dunno for what, because there's only two rules here, both of them easy to follow (don't bash people who've served, or are serving, in the military and don't post real-life personal information).

He didn't violate either of those rules, so I'm stumped.

Do you recall why he was thrown out?

And to make it even worse, he was tossed out on his ass before I even knew he was here.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2012, 04:59:30 PM »
Remember how he showed up here when conservativecave was new?

He got banned, but I dunno for what, because there's only two rules here, both of them easy to follow (don't bash people who've served, or are serving, in the military and don't post real-life personal information).

He didn't violate either of those rules, so I'm stumped.

Do you recall why he was thrown out?

And to make it even worse, he was tossed out on his ass before I even knew he was here.

It was something he and I locked horns about.  Can't remember what exactly.  And despite the fact it was before I was a Moderator here...he was convinced..to the point he posted about it at the DUmp...that I was the one that got him banned.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2012, 05:03:42 PM »
It was something he and I locked horns about.  Can't remember what exactly.  And despite the fact it was before I was a Moderator here...he was convinced..to the point he posted about it at the DUmp...that I was the one that got him banned.

Like I said, he was here and gone before I even knew he was here, and so quite obviously I had nothing to do with it myself.

I've been a moderator nearly five years now, and have yet to ban a single member.  In all those five years, my only bags have been deleting two utterly inappropriate comments made by then-members, and modifying about half a dozen other comments made by members to make them less offensive.

In five years, that's it.

<<seems to get along with everybody in the whole wide world but primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2012, 06:15:58 PM »
Joe sure as heck isn't a conservative, he's a scumbag because he compromises his principles for money, it would be like Maddow going to Fox and all of a sudden becoming a moderate/conservative.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2012, 06:18:43 PM »
Awwwww, his thread only had 273 views and 1 reply? my thread on it had 332 views and 19 replies.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2012, 06:22:53 PM »
Awwwww, his thread only had 273 views and 1 reply? my thread on it had 332 views and 19 replies.

Decent and civilized people tend to be more communicative, more responsive, than primitives.

He's got 1 comment per 273 views, and you have 1 comment per 17 views.

But I still think SGT Snuggle Bunny killed that campfire before it could get going, by posting it here too early.

Primitives don't like being quoted here.  I dunno why, but that's the way it is, that's what it is.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2012, 09:02:23 PM »
Decent and civilized people tend to be more communicative, more responsive, than primitives.

He's got 1 comment per 273 views, and you have 1 comment per 17 views.

But I still think SGT Snuggle Bunny killed that campfire before it could get going, by posting it here too early.

Primitives don't like being quoted here.  I dunno why, but that's the way it is, that's what it is.

Oh, I thought they loved seeing their posts here?

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2012, 09:04:28 PM »
Oh, I thought they loved seeing their posts here?

I'm not so sure, because it does seem at times we inhibit them when quoting them.

That's why I wish the primitives had never discovered the DUmpster, instead going on their merry uninhibited way as if nobody's watching them.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2012, 06:00:49 AM »
Atman. Another example of why shit rolls downhill.

As BadCat will verify, yours truly was the first to identify Atman at our old home years ago.

He showed up there as "TexasToast."  There was another primitive with that screen-name, and the natural assumption that this one at our old home was TexasToast too was reasonable, given that many primitives signed up at our old home using their screen-names from Skins's island.

But something didn't seem right; there were too many incidential references to women's fashions and lingerie, not a characteristic of TexasToast on Skins's island.

From the subject matter, I assumed it was Marc Rich (or somesuch), the Bostonian Drunkard's boss at TruthOut, as he'd once been a photographer of women's fashions and lingerie.

But then Atman made a fatal error--this was still when he was futilely jousting with dutch508--of increasingly using a word that describes a used women's personal hygiene product.  That nailed it, because Atman on Skins's island had the same habit, the same word.

"Atman" by the way is a trade-name of a line of women's lingerie and colognes hawked by some personality, Richard Russell or Bill Simmons or somesuch, and Atman did spend some time with a women's fashion magazine, probably as a proof-reader ensuring that the pages of each issue were numbered consecutively.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2012, 06:21:37 AM »

If they were are wise and upright as they pretend they should be flattered to be quoted.

They know they're diseased parasites.

Still they chitter amongst themselves because at the end of the day it's about what they want, to hell with what others think.

Per the nature of diseased parasites.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2012, 06:31:09 AM »
If they were are wise and upright as they pretend they should be flattered to be quoted.

They know they're diseased parasites.

Still they chitter amongst themselves because at the end of the day it's about what they want, to hell with what others think.

Per the nature of diseased parasites.

X-ring for the bunny!  H5!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.