Author Topic: SCATman visits the Cave to pick a scab  (Read 1296 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
SCATman visits the Cave to pick a scab
« on: September 29, 2012, 07:32:15 AM »
Atman (24,713 posts)

BWHAHA! Cave Dwellers think Joe Scab is liberal!

He's on MSNBC, so apparently he MUST be just a liberal media tool. I won't link, even if the new DU allows it. But trust me, it's some comedy gold over there. All because of Joe's reaction to the "chant" video. Now they claim he's always been a liberal, he just goes with the wind, he hasn't been conservative since the good work he did back when he was forced from office after a dead intern was found in his office. These people are whack jobs. They probably think Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade are straight up the middle bipartisan.

orpupilofnature57 (9,784 posts)

1. Golf shirt wearing, forced faced bursting

Last edited Sat Sep 29, 2012, 08:08 AM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

with pretentious puke. He's the " Little Piggies " the Beatles made fun of . And only the pseudo informed believe MS( G.E.)NBC is Liberal .

Lots of pseudo informed types running around DU, apparently.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021435568
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: SCATman visits the Cave to pick a scab
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 07:49:22 AM »
Quote from:
Atman

... he just goes with the wind...

He does, just like Geraldo.  You're stupid, Pedro, so I'm not surprised you don't (or won't) see it.  I know people from the panhandle of Florida, and he's nothing like them anymore.  They are middle of the road Americans, you are not.

Poor Pedro.

Quote from:
orpupilofnature57

And only the pseudo informed believe MS( G.E.)NBC is Liberal .

Only a fool defines conservative vs. liberal as pro-corporate vs. anti-corporate.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 07:51:40 AM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 08:18:19 AM »
Oh my.

Atman was here.

Ho-hum.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2012, 08:31:37 AM »
Did you do this on purpose, SGT SnuggleBunny, douse this campfire on Skins's island by posting it here too soon?

I went over to look, expecting to see swarms of primitives at the campfire there, but one reply is all there is.

Too bad for surferboy.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2012, 08:37:51 AM »

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021435568

If you're from a website that considers Keith Olbermann the paragon of journalistic integrity, you shouldn't be throwing stones.

Yes, Scarborough is a spineless embarrassment.  Instead of actually looking into things himself, he accepted a left-wing lie as gospel.  As that video (and the edited Wawa one, and the edited Zimmerman tape) prove, just about everything a Leftist says is a lie.
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2012, 08:54:52 AM »
My evil twin's lying.

I won't link, even if the new DU allows it.

Originally, when the new DU opened up ten months ago, this was allowed.

But then some months later my fellow alum began discouraging it, as it gives decent and civilized people too much exposure on Skins's island.  It's not an official rule that conservativecave and the DUmpster can't be linked from there, but it's pretty much now a de facto rule that's been spread via word of mouth and personal message.

If richboy genuinely thinks it's still okay--rather than flat out lying--I suggest he link to here from there, and see what happens.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2012, 09:03:24 AM »
Very few people, aside from unemployed, TV-obsessed moonbats like DUmmy Rob McGrath, would know who those guys are.

Offline Undies

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2012, 09:13:03 AM »
Very few people, aside from unemployed, TV-obsessed moonbats like DUmmy Rob McGrath, would know who those guys are.

You're right.  I don't know who Joe is.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2012, 09:15:21 AM »
.....aside from unemployed, TV-obsessed moonbats.....

That describes surferboy to a tee.

I swear, he must've been born with his eyes glued to the boob-tube.

When he was about seven or eight years old, while the rest of us were being awed by meeting heroes of one sort or another--in Pedro Picasso's case, he had ample opportunity to see real-life astronauts--he wet his pants when he met the staress of some obscure television comedy of the time, Barbie Aden or something like that.

I'm always struck by the similarities between Atman and franksolich, but this is one of the stark differences.

Another one being that franksolich has a college degree while Atman doesn't, which surprised the Hell out of me.

I wonder if he's illiterate, and has to depend upon the video screen for all that he knows.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2012, 09:32:29 AM »
Did you do this on purpose, SGT SnuggleBunny, douse this campfire on Skins's island by posting it here too soon?

I went over to look, expecting to see swarms of primitives at the campfire there, but one reply is all there is.

Too bad for surferboy.

Well, the second-hand on the clock goes round and round and round, and still only one primitive's left a comment at this campfire.

I think I'll start experimenting with this, to see if it's a coincidentally-occurring phenomenon, or something that can be manipulated by posting a primitive campfire here in the DUmpster.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2012, 09:35:01 AM »
That describes surferboy to a tee.

I swear, he must've been born with his eyes glued to the boob-tube.

When he was about seven or eight years old, while the rest of us were being awed by meeting heroes of one sort or another--in Pedro Picasso's case, he had ample opportunity to see real-life astronauts--he wet his pants when he met the staress of some obscure television comedy of the time, Barbie Aden or something like that.

I'm always struck by the similarities between Atman and franksolich, but this is one of the stark differences.

Another one being that franksolich has a college degree while Atman doesn't, which surprised the Hell out of me.

I wonder if he's illiterate, and has to depend upon the video screen for all that he knows.

Atman seems to have a full glass of stupid. I've never really paid him very much attention. Is he so stupid because of drug use or some sort of brain injury? Or was he just born that way?
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2012, 09:42:51 AM »
Atman seems to have a full glass of stupid. I've never really paid him very much attention. Is he so stupid because of drug use or some sort of brain injury? Or was he just born that way?

It's the "youngest brother" phenomenon.

The youngest brother's never taken seriously, and resents it; his older brother and older sister think he's a complete idiot.

And then the mother steps in to spoil him rotten, to make him feel better.

That's the Reader's Digest condensed version of Atman's biography.

By the way, I'm truly confused here, sir; you never paid attention to the Atman-franksolich feud, which is certainly one of the longest-running feuds on the internet?

<<pride's wounded.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
  • PhD from Sarcastic State
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2012, 09:57:17 AM »

The youngest brother's never taken seriously, and resents it; his older brother and older sister think he's a complete idiot.

By the way, I'm truly confused here, sir; you never paid attention to the Atman-franksolich feud, which is certainly one of the longest-running feuds on the internet?

<<pride's wounded.
I wish I would have been around for that feud.

Is anything up here on CC about it? I may look it up after I mow the yard...
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people"-Ted
Nugent

"Life ain't fair. Get over it or wear a helmet" -diesel driver

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2012, 10:05:30 AM »

<<pride's wounded.

I knew he was your "evil twin". I've read most of your posts about him. Your posts about him are always interesting, but Atman himself, on the other hand, has never really interested me. Except for a few exceptions he tends to be kind of boring and dull. About all he's got going for him is your posts. He ought to be paying you.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2012, 11:41:40 AM »
I wish I would have been around for that feud.

Is anything up here on CC about it? I may look it up after I mow the yard...

It started years and years ago, at our old home, and began as a feud between dutch508 and Atman.

This was before conservativecave came into being.

dutch508, as you know, is rather, uh, formidable, and best not to mess with him, on matters both cerebral and physical.

While that was going on, and dutch508 was making mincemeat of Atman, I felt sorry for Atman, and thought the playing field needed to be more level.  Not that I wanted to undercut dutch508--no way--but simply because I wanted to make it more interesting.  And besides, even if the playing field had been level, dutch508 would've creamed Atman anyway.

Atman's principal weakness, I thought, was his crass bad manners and lack of courtesy.

That wasn't really Atman's big problem--his real problem of course is his utter stupidity, but one can't do anything about that. 

However, while he couldn't attain intelligence, he could learn good manners and courtesy.  Because I'm a nice guy, one of the nicest guys one can ever hope to meet, I offered to be Atman's mentor in means of influencing people and winning friends.

Atman blew up in my face, and finding franksolich a considerably less formidable target than dutch508, switched.

And as the feud evolved, it turned out there's rather remarkable similiarities in both the backgrounds and characters of Atman and franksolich; it's almost as if we were twins separated a birth, because we're even near-chronological peers (I think Atman's a year old than myself).  (If that's the case, separated at birth, it's obvious which one got the money, and which one got the brains.)

The feud waxes and wanes, and has been going on for more than six years now.  It's still a "draw."
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2012, 11:57:25 AM »
Atman . Another example of why shit rolls downhill.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2012, 11:58:54 AM »
I knew he was your "evil twin". I've read most of your posts about him. Your posts about him are always interesting, but Atman himself, on the other hand, has never really interested me. Except for a few exceptions he tends to be kind of boring and dull. About all he's got going for him is your posts. He ought to be paying you.

I've tangled with other primitives, and it's been very similar with the glory days of Nebraska football circa 1887-2003 (such days are now gone, alas).

The sparkling old dude is Missouri to franksolich's Nebraska; Missouri had a chip on its shoulder because Missouri's much larger than Nebraska--a St. Bernard dog as compared with a prairie mouse--and much older and (considers itself) more civilized than Nebraska.  The chip's there because despite that, Nebraska enjoyed an overwhelming record over Missouri, winning about 3 times as many games against Missouri, as Missouri ever won against Nebraska.

However, on the flip side of the coin, Missouri had this unfortunate habit of beating us when least expected, when Nebraska was on top of the world, king of it all, in college football.

The big guy in Bellevue is Kansas to franksolich's Nebraska; we played Kansas for more than a century, and I don't think Kansas ever beat Nebraska any more times than what I have on the fingers of one hand.  And when we beat Kansas, we beat them good, amassing a basketball-game score against their baseball-game score.

Atman is Oklahoma to franksolich's Nebraska; the big one, the one that counts.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2012, 12:05:33 PM »
Atman . Another example of why shit rolls downhill.

Oh now. 

There's some good in Atman too.

I refer you to the last comment I made on the "Atman has Erectile Dysfunction" thread here.

One has to look for it, but it's there.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2012, 12:43:26 PM »
Atman-toast...Morning Schmoe is as Conservative as you are.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2012, 12:47:40 PM »
Atman-toast...Morning Schmoe is as Conservative as you are.

You know how it is with franksolich and television celebrities.

Since I don't do television, I get confused.

I thought I had a book here by Joe Scarborough, but it turns out it's by Michael Savage.

But of course I'm the guy who gets Rosie Barr mixed up with Roseann O'Donnell.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2012, 12:51:08 PM »
You know how it is with franksolich and television celebrities.

Since I don't do television, I get confused.

I thought I had a book here by Joe Scarborough, but it turns out it's by Michael Savage.

Joe likes to act all high and mighty...claims he's conservative but deeds in real life don't match his empty words.

If he were really a Conservative and not just a camera loving ass kissing former Congress Critter...MSNBC wouldn't let him on the air.

He spends more time bashing Conservatives/Republicans and praising Dems.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2012, 01:53:12 PM »

Trust me, Coach, that's not difficult.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2012, 04:28:00 PM »

Oh my.

More than nine hours now, and no primitive but one's commented.

You done killed that campfire at birth, SGT Snuggle Bunny.

I'll bet Atman's pissed.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2012, 04:45:22 PM »
Oh my.

More than nine hours now, and no primitive but one's commented.

You done killed that campfire at birth, SGT Snuggle Bunny.

I'll bet Atman's pissed.

Maybe he'll come over here and discuss it with us.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2012, 04:46:31 PM »
Maybe he'll come over here and discuss it with us.

He knows he's always free to.

We don't bite; it's just text on a computer monitor.
apres moi, le deluge