Author Topic: Maybe it's me but this seems too obvious & too convenient  (Read 5830 times)

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Re: Maybe it's me but this seems too obvious & too convenient
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2012, 11:45:52 PM »

It reminds me of the adage that it's easier for decent and civilized people to pose as primitives, than it is for primitives to pose as Republicans and conservatives.

Come to think of it Frank, you're exactly right.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2012, 11:48:10 PM »
Gonna armchair diagnose borderline personality disorder.  Not really a mental illness in the sense it's curable -- it's a character flaw, afflicts mostly women, and they just generate drama for the attention & sympathy.  It's the only way certain people know how to live.  We all know someone like that.  Stay Away.

I do and I do.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline RayRaytheSBS

• "There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men."
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2012, 07:49:06 AM »
As a caveat I will assume this has all been covered before.

Ok, so at various times pics of Kpetes gated community and actual abode have been posted.

I couldn't help but notice that Kpete, in a harshly worded post, denied that it was true.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002177500

But I noticed a funny thing, if you do a whois search on kpetestudio.com this is what you would find...

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-search/kpetestudio.com

You would find that a guy by the name of Chis Yandall is the primary contact for the domain. Nothing wierd here though.

Then I came across this...

http://www.silverfishlongboarding.com/forum/general-longboarding/61286-how-many-miles-long-skate-2.html

and in particular this...

<snip>

M. Kathleen Peterson - Documenting the Atrocities This is a link, kind of out of nowhere but I guess a dot is connected.

</snip>

Here is the sig line on the post...

So what is there to gain by knowing this?

http://www.websitessandiego.com/

And further this...

http://www.corporationwiki.com/California/Poway/chris-yandall/48942304.aspx

I guess that the point of all this is to begin to put the lie to Kpete disputing to being a rich bitch and not living in a gated community and therefore losing any libtard street cred.

Wow DUmmies, Project much? I understand they are pretty bad at making stuff up, but wow... And all of that because Kpete was embarassed about where she lived was ruining her street cred?  :banghead:
“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms”

“The best things in life are beyond money; their price is agony and sweat and devotion ... and the price demanded for the most precious of all things in life is life itself - ultimate cost for perfect value.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2012, 08:11:34 AM »
BTW - since when do fundie Christians consider Mormons to also be Christian?

I'm not slamming fundie Christians or Mormons but it seems like the sort of thing a non-Christian would claim out of ignorance.

The "Republicans Rule" line tells me that this is trying too hard to make a connection.

As well as the fact that the Obama sign itself is being left undamaged. That's not much in the way of vandalism or suppressing pro-Obama messaging.

She left out "Republicans Rule, Democrats Drool"   :lmao:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2012, 08:17:47 AM »
Oh bullcrap!  She did it herself just like every other "crime" like this!  If you need that much attention get a puppy you dumb whore.

This. It takes an extremely naive individual to believe this BS.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Karin

« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2012, 08:47:11 AM »
Excellent analysis, everybody.  Nothing to add, just kicking.  Isn't it all very considerate of the vandal to make a lovely slipcover design for the sign?  How obvious can you get?  I hope they know that filing a false police report is serious business...

Offline dixierose

« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2012, 03:07:37 PM »
Hows come the 2 sides don't match handwriting style and method? One side looks like it was done with a ballpoint and the other a sharpie. Must be a Boy Scout who came prepared on his vandalism merit badge spree.  :whistling:

The handwriting was the first thing I noticed. The two aren't even close...
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2012, 03:17:29 PM »
The handwriting was the first thing I noticed. The two aren't even close...

Reminds me of a crude high school prank.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2012, 05:58:12 PM »
Why would a vandal make easily reversible damage to a yard sign, by wrapping it in what seems to be a sheet of butcher paper ? Around here, people will steal the sign, or set it on fire.

Also - look at the work -

Its held together by at least two dozen staples. What vandal has the time to uproot a sign, staple butcher paper to both sides of it, write a new message on the paper, and plant it without being noticed by anybody ?

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2012, 06:26:25 PM »
Why would a vandal make easily reversible damage to a yard sign, by wrapping it in what seems to be a sheet of butcher paper ? Around here, people will steal the sign, or set it on fire.

Also - look at the work -

Its held together by at least two dozen staples. What vandal has the time to uproot a sign, staple butcher paper to both sides of it, write a new message on the paper, and plant it without being noticed by anybody ?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess:  the owner of the sign.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2012, 09:20:22 PM »
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess:  the owner of the sign.

They just don't think beyond the 5 word headline. Ever.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams