Author Topic: Guy who doesn't matter afraid of being singled-out  (Read 1463 times)

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: Guy who doesn't matter afraid of being singled-out
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2012, 08:23:26 PM »
Racism can and does happen in either direction.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2012, 08:29:12 PM »
More regressive hypocrisy, why not live in the areas your ideology says it really cares about?

+1
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2012, 08:31:08 PM »
African American? You mean like Charlize Theron?

As per wikipedia (link): Theron became a US citizen in 2007, while retaining her South African citizenship.

Too bad for Theron the US doesn't recognize dual-citizenship.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2012, 08:34:26 PM »
Oooh, I want in. I had a friend at work back in my early adult years who took me into her home for a couple days when I had the outs agian with my dad. Another black woman who knew her came over and asked right in front of me: what's that white bitch doing here(I did not know this woman from Adam).

Fast forward 30 some years, I work with a horrible woman now, black, claims to be a Bible believing Christian and constantly inserts herself into people's business and tells outright lies to the management. She singles out white men, but particularly white females ONLY. I have been the victim 2 times so far, but she has harassed plenty of others. No other reason except every last one of these gals are white/hispanic since I don't work directly with her and have had no interaction with her at all.

But please, by all means dummies, kid yourself that racism only happens from whites on blacks. Those are just two personal incidents from the years. I know of many many other incidents of EXCUSED black on white racism--the excuse you idiots use is that blacks don't have the power. Hmmm..the woman in the latter story I mentioned is a higher grade then I am; potentially, she could hold a position of some authority over me if my workload changed. That's not power? Fortunately, everyone knows she's a bigoted hag so her ridiculousness gets no traction among those even higher then her. Funny thing is I've never done anything like she has done to me to a person of color--NEVER. But I'm the defacto racist.  :thatsright:

You've said something a few days ago about not having anyone to turn to like a certain DUmmie shacking up with its brother. You ever fall on hard times, turn to us. Unlike DU, we won't send you pics of hands and healing white light. You're part of the family here.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2012, 10:13:00 PM »
Racism can and does happen in either direction.

Just ask Eric Holder! He'll tell ya!

After all, those Black Panthers wieldin' billy clubs outside a voting precinct were just doin' them some whittlin', right?!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2012, 04:54:18 AM »
Believe me, I saw a guy coming down the Spaulding passing on double-yellow and almost did a head-on with an oncoming car.  MA plates.  Wish HE would have been pulled over.

Trust me, I've no love for Massholes.

Here, it's the idiots from Ohio.  I have had more near misses with some moron from Ohio than all others combined.  Most act like they couldn't drive their fingers up their own asses! 

Funny thing, none of this happened while traveling thru Ohio myself.   :confused:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2012, 06:52:17 AM »
You've said something a few days ago about not having anyone to turn to like a certain DUmmie shacking up with its brother. You ever fall on hard times, turn to us. Unlike DU, we won't send you pics of hands and healing white light. You're part of the family here.

I appreciate that, but I've never been very good at asking for help and for the most part, I'm very private so you all would probably have to hound me to get it out of me that anything is wrong or read between lines if you know me on a social media place :). I admit I didn't hit the family lottery when it comes to support(emotionally or otherwise) and have felt like an island most of my life save for the good years of my marriage. Your concern and saying that makes me remember why I love and miss my time spent in the south:-) The site, the weather, the people..what's not to love. :cheersmate: Speaking of which, I am having breakfast with one of my southern transplants this Friday when I'm on leave--can not wait to see her since we used to spend so much time in the gym together. :-)

Thanks, Reb.  :cheersmate: :)