Author Topic: Conservative women are stupid, enabling whores  (Read 2627 times)

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
Re: Conservative women are stupid, enabling whores
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2012, 08:26:40 AM »
It truly IS all about envy . . . they covet what we have and hate us for having it.
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2012, 08:46:52 AM »
It truly IS all about envy . . . they covet what we have and hate us for having it.

Yes, well...

...you man probably works.

They get to come home from a gruelling day of waitressing or file clerking to see their men sitting around the house all day smoking the best weed swearing he'll get around to filing for disability but his college buddy Randy came over (btw - Randy says thanks for the choice bud) so they had to catch-up on old times like that time they scored all that sweet poon while holding signs at the pro-abortion rally...oh, and they're kind of hungry can they get $20 so they can order some Chinese, they'll get some for the ol' lady too.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2012, 08:57:51 AM »
Yes, well...

...your man probably works.

They get to come home from a gruelling day of waitressing or file clerking to see their men sitting around the house all day smoking the best weed swearing he'll get around to filing for disability but his college buddy Randy came over (btw - Randy says thanks for the choice bud) so they had to catch-up on old times like that time they scored all that sweet poon while holding signs at the pro-abortion rally...oh, and they're kind of hungry can they get $20 so they can order some Chinese, they'll get some for the ol' lady too.

Yup and this time of year, I barely see him (CPA). I work too and it takes both of us to keep these morons in Cheetos and weed  :censored:
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2012, 09:54:47 AM »
I am proud to be the type of woman that these morons hate.
I am a conservative, college educated, happily married woman. My husband and I agree on many things but disagree on others. He does not tell me how to think and would not dream of it. He likes smart women with their own minds.

You sound like my wife and I.      :cheersmate:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.