Author Topic: Prepare for mass head explosions at the Dump  (Read 1061 times)

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Prepare for mass head explosions at the Dump
« on: August 29, 2011, 12:12:34 AM »
They're showing the interview of former President Bush regarding 9-11 on the National Geographic channel tonight.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/remembering-9-11/6683/Overview
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
Re: Prepare for mass head explosions at the Dump
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 12:15:07 AM »
The President is looking good these days.  :II:

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 12:17:25 AM »
The President is looking good these days.  :II:

Yeah he is. Watching it now.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 08:03:42 AM »
I watched it too.  Great show.  I didn't see one teleprompter.   :whatever:
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 09:22:42 AM »
By the end of his presidency, I was pretty disgusted with George Bush but last night I was reminded why he shows more leadership and courage than the current occupant of the White House.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2011, 09:29:14 AM »
By the end of his presidency, I was pretty disgusted with George Bush but last night I was reminded why he shows more leadership and courage than the current occupant of the White House.

At least Bush cared about the country, he didn't buy 2 buses and fly them around the country on c-17s.  :banghead:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2011, 03:19:19 PM »

The difference is that Bush made mistakes but he still was playing for the American team. 0bama is not playing for our team. He is playing against the USA.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Bodadh

• Not in the mood!
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2011, 08:30:58 PM »
At least Bush cared about the country, he didn't buy 2 buses and fly them around the country on c-17s.  :banghead:

Geez, I was wondering how Bambi would stand a long bus ride but I really should have known. Million dollar props. Would have been cheaper to pull the Greek columns out of storage.
A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2011, 10:55:33 PM »
Geez, I was wondering how Bambi would stand a long bus ride but I really should have known. Million dollar props. Would have been cheaper to pull the Greek columns out of storage.

"Cheaper" isn't in Barry Soetoro's vocabulary.  He's always been able to rely on the availability of other people's money to support him in the lifestyle to which he'd like to become accustomed.  Why should campaigning for re-immaculation be any different.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus