Author Topic: It's A Trap.......  (Read 277 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
It's A Trap.......
« on: March 09, 2011, 08:22:07 PM »
global1  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Mar-09-11 08:37 PM
Original message
It's A Trap.......

The Repugs in Wisconsin know that what they did - this vote - was illegal. This is a trap for the 14 Senate Dems. They will - even if one Dem will return to Wisconsin - fall into the trap.

It will give the Repugs the quorum that they need and they will then take another vote and pass it legally.

It's a trap.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x598096

Could be DUmmy, you never know the power of Teh Rove.

MannyGoldstein  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Mar-09-11 08:43 PM
Response to Original message
1. The 14 had the good sense to leave the state when they had to

Let's hope that good sense continues.

You should be pissed that they didn't stay and fight.

bleever  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Mar-09-11 09:13 PM
Response to Original message
5. Sen. Erpenbach on Rachel confirms they're not falling for it.

Yay.

So they will remain being cowards and stay in hiding.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
Re: It's A Trap.......
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 08:23:40 PM »
I'm not buying it either. Right now, it's basically: We did what we had to do. We did what is good for THE PEOPLE! :yahoo:

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 08:35:02 PM »
According to the Seattle newspaper, about 8:00 p.m. central time, Wednesday, the Dems are going back to Winsconsin (or however nadinostradamus spells it).
apres moi, le deluge

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 08:48:31 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x598096

Could be DUmmy, you never know the power of Teh Rove.

You should be pissed that they didn't stay and fight.

So they will remain being cowards and stay in hiding.

That's exactly what my wife told me about the situation a couple of days ago. If she was a dem in WI she'd be pissed off because they ran away instead of fighting for what they claimed to believe is right.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe