Author Topic: Some forum features are currently unavailable (Level 1) (Mar 11th 2008)  (Read 3905 times)

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
Some forum features are currently unavailable (Level 1) (Mar 11th 2008)

Link

General Discussion : Primaries has gone fallujah. :-)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
They don`t get much for their money (donations) over there it seems. :-)

Offline Wretched Excess

They don`t get much for their money (donations) over there it seems. :-)

it's mayhem.  it's almost not worth picking out particular threads to bring over;  the whole forum is seething in teh stupid.

Offline Lauri

it really is tough to know which ones are the biggest flamefests .. they all seem to be going up one after another.

its like Fitzmas!  :lmao:

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
it really is tough to know which ones are the biggest flamefests .. they all seem to be going up one after another.

what you are seeing now is really just the calm before the storm. just wait until either the bitch or obama gets the nomination. the whole place will tear itself apart :-)
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline Lauri

what you are seeing now is really just the calm before the storm. just wait until either the bitch or obama gets the nomination. the whole place will tear itself apart :-)

if Hilary manages to get the Superdelegates somehow.. DU will go to Defcon 11..  :lmao:

Offline Miss Mia

GD: P is on fire tonight.  *pulls out crystal ball*  I see many tombstones in the near future.
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
I don't normally go over to DU, but lets have a look anyway...

Sadly, I have gone from extreme optimism to extreme pessimism about the general election.

Ferraro's comments were racist and if you're defending them, you're saying racist comments are OK.

Another primitive calls out The Great Oz

It's Pretty Clear: Clinton is Being Supported By Bigots

How can anyone defend Hillary at this point?

Can HRC win the general with ZERO Black Vote?

Looks like a circular firing squad over there.   :rotf:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lauri

they had one titled "do you wish you were black?" that I just had to skip... my insides just couldnt take that much giggling in one night..  :-)

then on a local website (not DU) i saw a headline which would probably make them start beheading each other..

"Economists see us avoiding recession"  :-)

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est

if Hilary manages to get the Superdelegates somehow.. DU will go to Defcon 11..  :lmao:

even that will pale if mccain wins the general :lmao:
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline Wretched Excess

Re: Some forum features are currently unavailable (Level 1) (Mar 11th 2008)
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2008, 10:36:48 PM »
they had one titled "do you wish you were black?" that I just had to skip... my insides just couldnt take that much giggling in one night..  :-)

then on a local website (not DU) i saw a headline which would probably make them start beheading each other..

NormaR  (1000+ posts) ue Mar-11-08 11:13 PM
Original message
Hillary getting CRUSHED tonight; Hillary cannot win the South

in november, neither can they. :-)

Offline Lauri

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2008, 10:41:00 PM »

even that will pale if mccain wins the general :lmao:

McCain can pretty much sit the rest of this campaign out now . he will win over these two buffoons in a landslide if he just sits quietly :-)

Offline Chris_

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2008, 10:41:36 PM »
David Zephyr  (1000+ posts)       Tue Mar-11-08 11:27 PM
Original message
Tonight was the final straw. I'm done with the Clintons.
 Nothing can sanitize this anymore.

The pattern that began as early as Iowa and has continued even until today is clear.

In fact, the only real consistent thing about Hillary's campaign has been its racism.

I'm done with them.

I've seen enough.

It's all been intentional.

Vile.

There's almost no point in linking to them, there are so many.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2008, 10:43:27 PM »

Original message

WE, I have to admit.. I had no idea this would be this good this far into it... Hilary really is going to burn the whole damn thing down before she lets go. I knew she would, but I'm still a bit surprised that the Smartest Woman in The World is so politically inept .. what with all her 35 years experience and such..  :whatever:

Offline Chris_

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2008, 10:43:48 PM »
Oh, hell... that's a big one...

DiggerDan (19 posts)      Tue Mar-11-08 11:32 PM
Response to Original message
15. I took my framed 'Clinton 92' campaign poster down after the Drudge picture

Very, very disapointing. That was my first election. I hope one day I can get over those feelings but it's going to take awhile. 

I don't know whether to laugh or cry... a framed 1992 Clinton/Gore poster. 

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x5032037#5032172

Offline Chris_

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2008, 10:55:13 PM »
WE, I have to admit.. I had no idea this would be this good this far into it... Hilary really is going to burn the whole damn thing down before she lets go. I knew she would, but I'm still a bit surprised that the Smartest Woman in The World is so politically inept .. what with all her 35 years experience and such..  :whatever:

I usually stay away from DU, but damn, you just can't beat this for entertainment. 

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2008, 11:00:50 PM »

Original message

oh, once the fire has burned the house down, who is to say who started it? :-)

I think the dems are having major buyer's remorse, and are rethinking The BarackStar! in terms of running in a general election.  of course, the compressed election cycle was made for a charlatan like the BarackStar!  there is probably no turning back now.

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2008, 11:01:32 PM »

I usually stay away from DU, but damn, you just can't beat this for entertainment. 

GD:P is the only reason I read or post at DU.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2008, 11:17:21 PM »
Hillary Clinton's main problem is she still thinks what got Bill Clinton into the White House (a Ross Perot factor) will get her into the White House.  Hillary Clinton thinks this is 1991.  Clinton believes she can count on the superdelegates to be her third party.  She hasn't grown with the times.

The internet wasn't in the picture the last time she had to deal with a national election.  Clinton still thinks Rush Limbaugh is the lone voice out there.   

Offline Lauri

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2008, 11:18:24 AM »

Original message

oh, once the fire has burned the house down, who is to say who started it? :-)

I think the dems are having major buyer's remorse, and are rethinking The BarackStar! in terms of running in a general election.  of course, the compressed election cycle was made for a charlatan like the BarackStar!  there is probably no turning back now.

agreed... once she turns the system inside out, she wont have any knowledge of it whatsoever. as for Obama, I think once he or Hilary starts the debating against McCain, one on one .. the Dems as a whole will feel instant regret for letting either of them near the government.

maybe it will bounce both of them out of the Senate for good.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2008, 11:22:03 AM »
Hillary Clinton's main problem is she still thinks what got Bill Clinton into the White House (a Ross Perot factor) will get her into the White House.  Hillary Clinton thinks this is 1991.  Clinton believes she can count on the superdelegates to be her third party.  She hasn't grown with the times.

The internet wasn't in the picture the last time she had to deal with a national election.  Clinton still thinks Rush Limbaugh is the lone voice out there.   

excellent point. every time they ask her about her campaign, she refers back to Bill's run. i cant count the number of times I've heard her say, "well, Bill didnt clinch the nomination till JUNE!" or 'as First lady, I did this or that..' when none of those experiences is related to what she is doing now. she is breaking new ground, but she continues to throw out the victim card every time it gets a bit rough.

people were sick of that tactic last year and its apparent with as much as she keeps losing.. the country is done with the Clintons. I wonder when the Clintons will ever figure that out?