Author Topic: Obama, a LIMO, SEX and CRACK COCAINE..... and a man willing to take a polygraph  (Read 2168 times)

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
in_cog_ni_to  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Mon Feb-18-08 11:31 AM
Original message
Obama, a LIMO, SEX and CRACK COCAINE..... and a man willing to take a lie detector test....

This man says he's been talking to a Chicago reporter . The reporter has ALL of this guy's phone records, hotel bills, charge card bills and will break the story as soon as he's finished investigating it.....if he thinks it's legit. Supposedly, Obama met this man in an "upscale" bar in Chicago in 1999 (which means he was married at the time this supposedly happened) they left the bar together, Obama bought crack cocaine for himself and this Limo driver to smoke and the man performed oral sex on Obama...twice. The man says he will take a lie detector test and challenges Obama to do the same. The ONLY reason the oral sex would be an "issue" is because Obama was married at the time.....and his McClurkin connection. IMCPO.... McClurkin says gays can be cured, right? Is this why Obama didn't separate himself from McClurkin? It's a possible reason for why he didn't get rid of McClurkin?

I heard this story on C-SPAN this morning from a caller to Washington Journal. The story is now OUT. Go watch the 4 videos and see what you think. If true, will the Chicago reporter break the story BEFORE Obama is the nominee or wait until he IS the nominee? ...which is what I think they will do just to help McCain win. Will this man on the video survive the Chicago Machine and David Axelrod?

Will Drudge break the story now or wait until after the nominee is chosen? Drudge broke the "Monica" story remember?

The man seems VERY serious and determined to get this story out.

Go watch the videos and see what you think. Here's the links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVeFVtcdSYY&feature=rela...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-rdlE7qjug&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJvXbmnS2UM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V9uscyVHYI&feature=rela...

please follow the link to DU for the actual youtube links if they don't work in this thread

BlueDogDemocratNH  (1000+ posts) Mon Feb-18-08 11:39 AM
Response to Reply #1
25. Pizza Time for Incognito

bicentennial_baby Donating Member (1000+ posts) Mon Feb-18-08 11:40 AM
Response to Reply #25
30. I'd be ok with that....

or at the very least, a time out.

OPERATIONMINDCRIME  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Mon Feb-18-08 11:47 AM
Response to Reply #7
62. **** You. How DARE You Call For The TS'ing Of A GREAT Longtime DU'er!!

Edited on Mon Feb-18-08 11:50 AM by OPERATIONMINDCRIME
**** you. Seriously. Who the **** do you think you are to call them out like that? If this is a REAL story, then it is ABSOLUTELY something that should be of concern since it could absolutely be something that the RW tries to exploit. But for you to have the ****ing GALL to call for this poster's tombstoning? With as valuable as they've been here? **** you asshole.

On edit: I have no idea about the legitimacy of this story since this is the first I'm hearing of it. But that is NO EXCUSE for you declaring the OP, a longtime and well respected DU'er, should be tombstoned.

tempers are fraying on the larry sunclair thing. :-)

Offline Wretched Excess

wakemeupwhenitsover  DU Moderator Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Mon Feb-18-08 12:27 PM
Response to Original message
182. Locking.

Inflammatory.

best,
wakemeupwhenitsover

predictably enough . . .

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
wakemeupwhenitsover  DU Moderator Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Mon Feb-18-08 12:27 PM
182. Locking.

Inflammatory.

best,
wakemeupwhenitsover

predictably enough . . .

SMACK! Reality of DUmp free speech is realized - again.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline dutch508

• Remember
oops. I read that as Llama, sex and cocaine.

I was almost tempted to vote for obamamamamamamamammaaaaaOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooobaby.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

And no connection at all to the Clinton machine.  No detectable connection, anyway.

:popcorn:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Wretched Excess

182. Locking.

Inflammatory.

best,
wakemeupwhenitsover

predictably enough . . .

SMACK! Reality of DUmp free speech is realized - again.

$kinner has already limited each member to 3 posts per day in the GD:Primary forum.  maybe he should limit the topics.  or maybe hide the forum. 

Offline Wretched Excess

Just a small preview of coming attractions from the Klinton camp.

you sure about that?  I would think that the only clinton that has ever been blown by a guy was probably buddy, the chocolate lab.  and maybe hillary.

Offline djones520

Name Removed is a pretty prolific poster in this thread.

The sub-thread that OMC posted on was deleted as well.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Lord Undies

Sen. Barack Obama, still tender from the limo ride, could not muster
the proper stance for the Pledge Of Allegiance.