Author Topic: Suck on this DUmmies.  (Read 1393 times)

Offline YupItsMe

Suck on this DUmmies.
« on: April 06, 2017, 11:19:37 AM »
Saw a clip on TV this morning.  Showed President Trump meeting with the President of Egypt.  Through his translator the Egyptian President referred to Pres. Trump as "His Excellency".   I kinda like that term.  Do you Dummies think that you could use that in the future when you are referring to our President.   :tongue:

Offline Delmar

Re: Suck on this DUmmies.
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 11:31:16 AM »
His Excellency.  That has a nice ring to it.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 11:34:27 AM »
Now, I rather like that, the idea of the primitives having to acknowledge President Trump as "Your Excellency."

And imposing a heavy penalty if they don't.

However, this being a republic where in theory (please notice the "in theory") rank and privilege is not to be honored, maybe not......

However, the Arabs have traditionally been imaginative creators of styles of address, and now I'm wondering what such a title would be, in Arabic, for "He For Whom I Am Not Worthy Enough To Kiss His Shoes."

That'd be a great title for the primitives to have to use, in addressing President Trump.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 12:36:35 PM »
Waste of time. Unless it is a  :stoner: , a bottle or a dick, the DUmmies will not suck it.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2017, 01:19:09 PM »
Even better, Trump has not bowed to a single world leader

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2017, 01:57:34 PM »

Good point.  I'd forgotten that.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2017, 04:41:16 PM »
Waste of time. Unless it is a  :stoner: , a bottle or a dick, the DUmmies will not suck it.

Good point DUmmie women do like that bottle, DUmmie men........

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2017, 08:53:07 PM »
Good point DUmmie women do like that bottle, DUmmie men........

You can't tell any difference between the DUmmie men or women, they both are UGLY!!!

Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2017, 08:59:22 PM »

:thumbs:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2017, 09:00:01 PM »
You can't tell any difference between the DUmmie men or women, they both are UGLY!!!

....and, neither men nor women.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline ROCKURWORLD

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2017, 04:40:14 AM »
His Excellency.  That has a nice ring to it.

Really!!!!!   :argh: Ughhhh not for any President. Conservatives shouldn't even think that way, especially about a RHINO.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2017, 10:24:57 AM »

Really!!!!!   :argh: Ughhhh not for any President. Conservatives shouldn't even think that way, especially about a RHINO.

Next thing, you'll be telling me that I can't call Rush Limbaugh the all-seeing, all-knowing, Maha Rushie because it sounds too much like Maharaja.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2017, 11:00:04 AM »

I could ask why you HATE Trump so much, but I'm not sure you'd recognize the hyperbole.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.