Author Topic: Trump has been trying to kill off all the GAYS since he was Selected!!!  (Read 4420 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212637121

:lmao:

maxrandb (9,415 posts)

My Daughter Married her Partner this Weekend

Well, that's not exactly true. This weekend we had a great party with vows, sumptuous food, music and dancing, open bar, and beautiful dresses.

This was a celebration of love and commitment, but this was the 2ND time my daughter and her partner got married.

See, shortly after this flaming piece of amphibian shit was elected, and almost immediately after Justice Renquist retired, my daughter and her partner felt forced to rush to the courthouse to get married.

What should have been a time of joyous celebration, planning the ceremony, stressing the parents as we worry about every logistical issue, laughed and reminiscing as we built the guest list... you know... normal American family life... was instead turned into a screaming rush to the courts to get in under the deadline like you were driving a getaway car from a bank robbery.

I want to thank all the Retrumplicans, and also those many Democrats and progressives who thought "there's no difference between the parties".

I'll be honest with you. Having a lesbian daughter was not this parents dream. It's not what I would have wished for. Not because it's sinful, or different... and not for any of the reasons you may think.

I know that life is hard enough, and I know that it is more difficult for LGBTQ folks. I know that there is going to be a lot of people that are going to treat my daughter with hatred and disdain, simply because of who she loves. Not many parents would wish that for their child.

When family, former friends and co-workers ask why I want nothing to do with them anymore, I'd like to tell them this story.

This was not a case of you voting for one side and me voting for another...this was a case of you voting for a party that wants to see my child institutionalized, or killed. This is you voting for a party that sees my child as something that is broken and needs to be shunned and shut off from society. This is a story of you supporting a party whose DOJ is arguing that my child should lose her job because of who she loves.

How could I possibly act as if we are still friends or family?

My daughter is a fantastic, smart, compassionate, caring and loving person. I hope that she will be fine and have a loving, fulfilling and joyous life.

But when I think of her... nervous, crying, confused and scared as she raced to the courthouse like a criminal... that is something I can't forget and won't forgive.

I hope the taxcut and the destruction of life saving regulations was worth it.

:lmao:

What a bunch of histrionic bullshit!!

This one is sure to grow.  Grab some popcorn and go take a look!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Trump has been trying to kill off all the GAYS since he was Selected!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2019, 11:42:56 AM »
Show us where the policy is to reverse gay marriage?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2019, 11:54:12 AM »
Cool story bro...thank goodness the daughter got married before both gay marriage and being gay were made illegal.   :sarcasm:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2019, 12:04:13 PM »
Demsrule86 (34,507 posts)

10. It is terrifying. I live in Ohio...and the state as whole disapproves of Trump...underwater here

but he has die hard supporters, one who planned to blow up the JCC in Youngstown (gym my kids go to) and Planned Parenthood...my kids have insurance but want to support Planned Parenthood so they go there too. My daughter was spit on at a festival last year and cursed by his supporters who wished for her death. There was a demonstration at her unity meeting where armed deplorables showed up...Unity is now disbanded because faculty members refuse to support it...you must have a faculty adviser. I will hate those who helped elect Trump...Stein voters , Greens etc until my dying day. They hurt the progressive cause badly because of the courts, Trumps actions and they endangered my daughter and other LGBTQ in particular. Those who didn't vote, or voted for Stein or God forbid for Trump (I saw on JCC that some planned to do this;one is now back here),you have blood on your hands and behaved despicably...personally it is my opinion that no real progressive would have done this....The parties are not the same and Clinton would have been a great president.

Nice little bouncy you've got there.  Be a shame if something happened to it ... like one of your DUmmies wondering why someone would KNOW to spit on your daughter, or maybe how you knew they were Trumps supporters ... you know, stuff like that.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2019, 12:09:16 PM »
Norm macdonald discusses gay pride parents:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iX_gUQeZcB8
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2019, 01:08:14 PM »
What a load of shit.
Man, they get worse by the minute.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Ausonius

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2019, 01:50:35 PM »
What a load of shit.
Man, they get worse by the minute.

Incredible!  We note that there is no citing of the Federal Law for rounding up and executing homosexuals!  When was it passed?  How did we miss that?

Demsrule86 (34,507 posts)

10. It is terrifying. I live in Ohio...and the state as whole disapproves of Trump
...underwater here

but he has die hard supporters, one who planned to blow up the JCC in Youngstown (gym my kids go to) and Planned Parenthood...my kids have insurance but want to support Planned Parenthood so they go there too. My daughter was spit on at a festival last year and cursed by his supporters who wished for her death.

I live in Ohio too, and I would say his support here is as strong as ever!  I was at an Apple Festival recently and two families were hawking large amounts of MAGA and KAG gear for 2020.  DEM Supporters...nowhere.

And...concerning the lunatic...

https://www.wesa.fm/post/police-man-accused-making-threat-against-youngstown-jewish-center#stream/0

Do the DEMS realize that the Trump Family has Jewish members, and that the Anti-Semites want nothing to do with him as a result?  They consider him to be part of the "Worldwide Jewish Conspiracy"!   ::)     Besides, look at that guy!

"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2019, 02:14:53 PM »
And...concerning the lunatic...

https://www.wesa.fm/post/police-man-accused-making-threat-against-youngstown-jewish-center#stream/0

Do the DEMS realize that the Trump Family has Jewish members, and that the Anti-Semites want nothing to do with him as a result?  They consider him to be part of the "Worldwide Jewish Conspiracy"!   ::)     Besides, look at that guy!

Unlike DUpipo, the White Nationalist Morons seem to have seen pictures of certain of Trump's cabinet members and judicial appointees and realized what they saw. White Nationalist Morons saw Trump is not one of them; DU-grade Progs just see Race Traitors (lots of them!).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2019, 02:18:27 PM »
Oh! And as to Trump and gays, Richard Grenell, Trump's Ambassador to Germany, is gay.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2019, 03:13:21 PM »
Norm macdonald discusses gay pride parents:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iX_gUQeZcB8

OMG!  That is HILARIOUS!   :lmao:

KC

*Stolen

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2019, 03:31:21 PM »
maxrandb (9,415 posts)

My Daughter Married her Partner this Weekend

Enjoy playing house. Still not a real marrage.  ::)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2019, 03:48:35 PM »

OMG!  That is HILARIOUS!   :lmao:

KC
Will listen later, but is this the one where he compared cigarettes to male genitalia?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline jukin

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2019, 04:04:48 PM »
Lighten up Francis.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2019, 04:29:17 PM »
Will listen later, but is this the one where he compared cigarettes to male genitalia?

No, this is the one where he's talking about how parents of gays are "proud" of them.   :lmao:

KC

*Stolen

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2019, 07:39:44 PM »
I wonder how many Strap-ons they get in their wedding gifts.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2019, 05:16:10 AM »
1. Okay, the very fact that the DUmmy's lesbian daughter was able to get married is proof that the DUmmy's paranoia is unfounded.
2. Trump is apparently such a homophobe, so determined to see all gays "Institutionalized or killed," that he has launched a global initiative to decriminalize homosexuality in the more than 70 countries where it remains illegal.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2019, 08:34:49 AM »
A certain Dem donor in West Hollywood has killed more gays during the Trump Administration than has Trump.