Author Topic: most boring primitive  (Read 875 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
most boring primitive
« on: June 28, 2011, 07:10:56 PM »
I've been thinking--I think a great deal, especially about the primitives on Skins's island--that there might, or might not, be a new category when nominations and voting for the top primitives of 2011 come up.  

The nominating-and-voting procedure for the top primitives will be simpler this year than in the past, and here I go again, having greatly simplified something, turning around and expanding it again.

You know, there's some primitives who are just downright boring.  Yawn-inspiring.

So when doing the Top Ten DUmmies of 2011, I'm thinking about adding "most boring primitive of 2011."

This idea was inspired when I read the latest whinings by Oscar Wilde, the large-proboscised primitive, the "Cyrano" primitive.

Man, that's a really really really boring primitive, the whining Oscar Wilde.

It's difficult to believe he's actually as old as he is, because he comes across as a whiny girl-child.

There's also the dorkio primitive, who's pretty boring.

However, unlike Oscar Wilde, the dorkio primitive still holds some residual fascination, and he's probably going to get better during the presidential campaign next year.

It's always been fascinating to me, how the "authenticator of blackness" on Skins's island so stalwartly defends a president who's only half-black, and who has no idea, no idea at all, of what it's liking, growing up and being black in America.

The dorkio primitive of course knows what it's like, and one respects him for that.  As do Clarence Thomas, Condaleeza Rice, Alan West, Alan Keyes, J.C. Watts, &c., &c., &c.; they all know what it's like, growing up and being black in America.

But this guy, who the dorkio primitive insists is "black," in addition to being only 50% African derivation, is of an African derivation opposite the African derivation of most Americans of African derivation.  The latter came from western Africa; the former from eastern Africa.

Anyone who knows the least smidgeon about African history and culture knows what that means.

And of course there's that little detail about having been born into, and raised by, an affluent family of European derivation.  I don't think that's been a common denominator among most Americans of African derivation.

It is possible Barack Obama and franksolich have more similarities than the Big Zero and the dorkio primitive.

This seems the only thing that keeps the dorkio primitive from being as boring as Oscar Wilde; his constant defense of a president the dorkio primitive thinks is "black," when in fact other than just simple skin color, he shares nothing with the dorkio primitive.

At this stage of the year, who do you think is the most boring primitive?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: most boring primitive
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 07:18:27 PM »
TomInTib, for obvious reasons.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 07:30:14 PM »
TomInTib, for obvious reasons.
Come on, geez, the question was MOST boring.
The most boring (and there should be a qualifier of like at least twenty posts a week or so), the most uninteresting, uninspired, unentertaining waste of electrons and bandwidth is clearly Boring BoB. What's-his-name has never, ever posted anything that anyone remembers even thirty seconds.

Second place is the brain-dead kpete, queen of the copy-and-paste without an original word.

Third, at least lately, is Proud2BDUmb Anne Pritchett. I really hope she isn't worried about people sending her posting pattern, including both her vulgar moonbatism and the time stamps on her posts during school days, to the school board honchos. It would be hard for even a union of deadbeat teachers to defend. Lockasay (a common word here in red state hell), lockasay, I hope she isn't worried about that.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 07:40:49 PM »
The most boring (and there should be a qualifier of like at least twenty posts a week or so), the most uninteresting, uninspired, unentertaining waste of electrons and bandwidth is clearly Boring BoB. What's-his-name has never, ever posted anything that anyone remembers even thirty seconds.

But what keeps the sparkling husband primitive, at least in my opinion, from being boring is that he uses creative means to interact with us, communicate with us (although my fellow alum Skins isn't helping the matter).

One can't say the same about a whole lot of primitives.  Or maybe even just six primitives.

Second place is the brain-dead kpete, queen of the copy-and-paste without an original word.

Yeah, the rich broad who lives in a gated neighborhood down in San Diego.

Third, at least lately, is Proud2BDUmb Anne Pritchett.

It's true she seems to have slipped, after attaining the peak of primitivity last year, but I myself wouldn't call the Die alte Sau boring yet.  Not quite as interesting as when she was a year younger, but not quite boring either.

I really hope she isn't worried about people sending her posting pattern, including both her vulgar moonbatism and the time stamps on her posts during school days, to the school board honchos. It would be hard for even a union of deadbeat teachers to defend. Lockasay (a common word here in red state hell), lockasay, I hope she isn't worried about that.

Behavior has consequences, although I suspect the primitives aren't cerebral enough to understand that.

I'm still pissed off that she can already retire with a good pension and medical insurance (she's hanging on to her job because she doesn't want to pay any part of her medical expenses), thus making an opening for a younger, newer, possibly better, teacher.

Because she doesn't want to pay an extra ten bucks or so for an office visit or a pharmaceutical prescription, she hangs on to that job, meaning some other teacher has to work in a convenience store instead.

That's really "social consciousness" for you.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2011, 07:43:32 PM »
While I agree that the dork is somewhat boring I don't think that he would fall on the most boring list. After the last week or so I do think he may be making an attempt to challenge beth in the stupid category.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011, 08:02:35 PM »
Willy the Pitster.
Try to read one of his, you're out for twenty-four business hours.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2011, 08:11:49 PM »
It is possible Barack Obama and franksolich have more similarities than the Big Zero and the dorkio primitive.
I don't think coach is ever going to stop bragging about his ass.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2011, 08:17:21 PM »
madfloridian- A broken record on public school teachers getting the high hard one.

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2011, 07:40:59 AM »
While I agree that the dork is somewhat boring I don't think that he would fall on the most boring list. After the last week or so I do think he may be making an attempt to challenge beth in the stupid category.

I don't think so either, although I briefly considered the dorkio primitive (but ended up with Oscar Wilde).

The dorkio primitive's pretty boring right now--actually, the dorkio primitive's been really boring for a long time--but we got the presidential election coming up next year, and I'm sure the dorkio primitive's going to provide us much amusement and entertainment (along with the other 0bamaite primitives) as he tries to justify his Oreo candidate as being "black like me."
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Karin

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2011, 07:45:02 AM »
I know she has a fan club here, but I find Nadin incredibly boring, always have.  My eyes glaze over reading her stuff. 

I thought TheStraightStory was going to have potential, but all he does now is copy/paste articles by other people.  Doesn't even comment on them.  How lazy can you get? 

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2011, 09:43:28 AM »
For most boring, I would have to vote for the guy who lives near me (unfortunately) -- as he is known here, Fat Che's Little Brother.  It's gay, gay, gay all the live-long day with that moron . . .
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2011, 11:09:27 AM »
For most boring, I would have to vote for the guy who lives near me (unfortunately) -- as he is known here, Fat Che's Little Brother.  It's gay, gay, gay all the live-long day with that moron . . .
For a long while, Fat Che's Little Brother, Fat Che's Little Brothert Blue Ribbon, was interesting. Foreclosures, evictions, lots of good stuff. Ever since the Volkswagen was extracted, he's had nothing for us, and he posts too infrequently to contend anyway.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2011, 11:24:52 AM »
Stevie Numbers has to be a candidate.  Or anyone who regularly posts in this forum.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2011, 11:34:04 AM »
Most boring is a toss up between the endlessly sobbing Cyrano or the hopelessly idiotic,cartoon drawing Atman.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2011, 11:39:00 AM »
valerief

She's not even a A-list marxist. She seems to be nothing more than a parrot following along behind EMatahari and Lynne Simp. The contemptible "Can I play too?" hanger-on.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Karin

« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2011, 01:12:22 PM »
Ralph!  I did not know that existed.  His answer is the winner.  I went over, and went into the first thread I saw, "What do you do the most when you're alone?"   I'm numb with boredom, falling asleep.  If anybody has trouble sleeping, just spend 5 minutes there.

Here's an example of their humor:

CrispyQ  (1000+ posts)      Thu Oct-08-09 06:24 PM
Original message
How do you tell an extroverted engineer from an introverted engineer?  
The extroverted engineer looks at the toes of your shoes.

Wait!  There's more:

david13  (1000+ posts)      Sat Oct-03-09 04:51 PM
Original message
Lonely, feeling alone, need someone to talk to, 
 looking for something to make you laugh, for some sane exchange, with a little humor thrown in? Try du lounge.
I had never been over there before, it's not so bad at all.

david13  (1000+ posts)      Mon Oct-19-09 06:52 PM
Response to Original message
2. The humor at the moment is just about overwhelming. I have to 
 take a break from the lounge. Oh, what humor.
Good medicine.

He's overwhelmed by the humor in the DU Lounge!  It boggles the mind. 
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 01:19:52 PM by Karin »

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2011, 01:16:42 PM »
Ralph!  I did not know that existed.  His answer is the winner.  I went over, and went into the first thread I saw, "What do you do the most when you're alone?"   I'm numb with boredom, falling asleep.  If anybody has trouble sleeping, just spend 5 minutes there.

Here's an example of their humor:

I think Frank or someone else used to post threads from that forum when it was more active.  As you can see, it is pretty dormant now.

Offline Karin

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2011, 01:21:16 PM »
Mass suicide is my guess. 

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2011, 01:22:10 PM »

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2011, 01:22:47 PM »
He's overwhelmed by the humor in the DU Lounge!  It boggles the mind. 
:rotf:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2011, 01:27:53 PM »
Louisiana1976 (1000+ posts)        Wed Sep-23-09 08:23 PM
Original message
Is anybody here into Facebook? *I get so annoyed hearing about it because

I think it's over-rated. I joined Facebook last year and was into it for only about 2 weeks.

Louisiana1976 (1000+ posts)        Thu Oct-01-09 12:43 AM
Response to Reply #1
6. I guess I'm too much of a loner to enjoy it.

:loser:

Louisiana1976 has a number of disturbing posts in that forum.  Wow.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2011, 01:37:41 PM »
Louisiana1976 (1000+ posts)        Wed Sep-23-09 08:23 PM
Original message
Is anybody here into Facebook? *I get so annoyed hearing about it because

I think it's over-rated. I joined Facebook last year and was into it for only about 2 weeks.
He tried to play Farmville... all his crops died and his cows ran away.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2011, 01:56:14 PM »
He tried to play Farmville... all his crops died and his cows ran away.

More likely that someone sprayed his crops with herbicide.