Author Topic: Nutcase Nadin Updates Her Latest Apocalypse  (Read 1287 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Nutcase Nadin Updates Her Latest Apocalypse
« on: May 14, 2011, 12:20:00 AM »
The entertainment value of the DUmp has been sinking like a rock. Most of the reliable lunatics have nearly stopped posting altogether. Oh, sure, Stimpy is still there, posting constantly from his squat over the catbox, but there's never been a moonbat with less to say than Stimpy, and none who could say it in less entertaining way. The others have gone silent, intimidated by attention from decent and civilized people, and embarrassed to see their lunacy highlighted, the embarrassment finally overcoming their desperate desire for attention. All we have are interminable, boring posts from faceless, nameless, anonymous, worthless unterprimitiven. Anyway, that made it a relief to see a post pop up from the know-it-all DUmmy, the oracle of the DUmp, the fifth horseman of the apocalypse, the harbinger of Armageddon, the incomparable nutcase nadinbrzhzhzhzhski: 
nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)        Sat May-14-11 12:22 AM
Original message
On Fukushima
1.- It is the biggest environmental story of this century. I know, she's young... but it is so far, the biggest story. And our media, as usual, is asleep at the job. I might add, with good reason. I mean there is a nuclear industry to protect... you would not want to disturb that. The only thing at this point that will get their attention back to it, I fear... is a missing blonde in Unit One... then watch Nancy Grace. Of course the sieverts will not matter at that point, just the missing blonde...

2.- I don't know how many times it will take for people to realize this.. GOVERNMENTS LIE. They lie for many reasons, when it comes to the nuclear industry... multiple governments really want to protect us from those monsters under the bed... and behind the closet door. You really are not old enough to comprehend what is going on... so they lie... NOT just to protect their bodies, but as well intentioned as they are... to protect YOU from your own fears. That's the way it is.

3.- Yes it is approaching FAST... the worst case scenario that many of us feared, and did not want to see. For Reactor one, we are pretty much there. TEPCO has all but admitted a meltdown and a core breach. Two and three... well on their way... watch... gauges that start to fail is not a good a thing... did I mention FOUR... having some issues with structural integrity issues?

4.- The talking points that we are hearing now are just that... and getting more ridiculous by the moment. BUT IT IS NOT as bad as Chernobyl... that is all you have left... and lord knows for how long.

It is time to wake up and smell the cesium... or is it Plutonium? the time for any happy talk is over. Been over for about three weeks. but it should be pretty official by now.

Oh and one last point.

5.- Watch what they do, not what they say. Neato Kan going... we need to move away from Nuclear and to renewables by 2050, with 50% of our energy capacity tells me they KNOW how bad this is... and actions... speak louder than any pretty words.

Some things to expect... (Assuming absolute worst case)

a.- The EXCLUSION ZONE will grow... (which is all but good news, given this is the bread basket of the country)

b.- Japan will have more than a few issues with exports... customs control all over the world are breaking out the geiger counters... justified or not... Japan will have issues, which will only impact the economy.

c.- See Exclusion zone, they are related... Japan has lost it's food independence.

d.- Ocean food sources are going to show up more and more contaminated... (Sea weed up to 40 km from the plant is now compromised)

e.- At this point the absolute worst case will not be pretty.

Finally, next time anybody says we are alarmists... well... at this point I will do this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo

The time to try to shut down people calling them ignorant and all is well past over.

Oh and edit. the NOBODY has died Talking Point is now pining up in the fjords... RIP to the unknown worker who died today
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1099679
All that apocalyptic babbling, and nutcase didn't tell the DUmbasses if it's safe to drink the milk!
"Pining up in the fjords"?? For ****'s face, Andrea, toombstone her.

nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)        Sat May-14-11 12:33 AM
Response to Reply #1
2. And it is time to really put the pressure
of course if we demand they follow Naval Reactors, they will pack and go home... 

I assume nutcase nadin is trying to make some point about the nuclear reactors on naval ships and submarines, but have no idea what it might be.

aquart  (1000+ posts)        Sat May-14-11 12:43 AM
Response to Original message
4. Yup.
Someone on DU yelled at me the other day because I said that Japan would have problems marketing its products, and I mentioned Mikasa which is nowhere near Fukushima I was told. But that won't matter. The Japan label will matter.

Right now it seems to me a whole lot of Americans think Fukushima is old news. That's going to change.

But you know what? It's still only a tiny bit of the change that's coming on us faster than I ever imagined. Today the news talked of the huge cost of the catastrophes here in America. But they talked as if they were dealing with a single bad year. American agricultural land is being flooded as we speak. We haven't lost our food independence but we are going to feel it in the prices.

The world is beginning to make panicky, nervous changes, the kind you make when you don't feel safe anymore. And this is only the beginning.

DUmmies are always making panicky, nervous changes. It's the only kind they ever make.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
Re: Nutcase Nadin Updates Her Latest Apocalypse
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 12:36:18 AM »
of course if we demand they follow Naval Reactors, they will pack and go home..

I finished my brew, and re-read the entire post again.  It makes no sense with beer goggles on, as it does with beer goggles off.   

:wtf2:

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 04:55:15 AM »
I finished my brew, and re-read the entire post again.  It makes no sense with beer goggles on, as it does with beer goggles off.   

:wtf2:

I'd suggest Braille, but you might have a touch-screen . . .  :tongue: :lmao: :rotf:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 05:07:49 AM »
I think that the DUmmies secretly wish for their darkest fantasies to come true.

They so much desire the end of the current order, in the mistaken belief that things would be better for them.

What they don't understand is that if the current order collapses - they'll be my slaves or they will be dead.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011, 05:57:14 AM »
nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)        Sat May-14-11 12:33 AM
Response to Reply #1
of course if we demand they follow Naval Reactors, they will pack and go home...

Nadin, seriously?  You're making vesta look like a ****ing genius.  Did you just look up NR and think, "Oh, here's something else I can blather about and sound important!" when in reality your exposure to and experience with Naval Nuclear Power is limited to a couple of really bad Hollywood movies.

Do you have any idea why/how NR works?  Take it from me--I do.  I have.  To say they were up our asses constantly would be an epic understatement.  You have no idea how easy it is for one of their reps to walk on a boat or carrier, take the keys, and walk off, no questions asked.  Careers have been trashed based on their observations.  The pain they can and have caused is legendary, even in hell.

“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2011, 06:27:34 AM »
What they don't understand is that if the current order collapses - they'll be my slaves or they will be dead.

That last option is favorite.  Slaves must be fed, housed, given medical treatment; far too much expense.

Offline ReaganForRushmore

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2011, 10:24:11 AM »
What drugs is she on and how do I get them?

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2011, 11:13:29 AM »
nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)        Sat May-14-11 03:12 AM
Response to Reply #16
17. You know it is not a question of wining[sic]
 but being open about a disaster... nuclear are just worst, but it happens in industrial accidents a lot, it helps to get the necessary response rolling EARLIER.

Let's just say that so far we have had THREE major incidents and they all share shoddy government response... and the consequences are not funny.

For those keeping tract[sic] ...

TMI and the United States
Chernobyl and the USSR
And now this.

The reason why it happens is simple... we need to protect industry (insert industry here) from an informed population.

If it's not a question of wining, then it must be a question of dining.

According to know-it-all nutcase nadin, anything short of an official declaration of the end of the world is a shoddy response.
The civil revolt in Egypt was to result in the entire Middle East in flames by March, it was in the script.

A state court election in Wisconsin would surely result in bloody revolution throughout the United States and the fall of some "empire".

The nuclear accident in Japan has poisoned milk throughout the world, but only nutcase nadin knows about it.

In fact, only nutcase know-it-all nadin is smart enough to know any of this stuff, because she knows the script and she understands the script.
Thank god the DUmp's oracle has returned to guide her flock of DUmbasses through the apocalypse, but she still hasn't told them if they can drink milk.

I just hope she doesn't start talking about the mothership, and then fit all her DUmmy disciples with new white Nikes.
Nadin Applewhite, the DUmp savior and professional G.I. Joe player.

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2011, 12:30:23 PM »

If it's not a question of wining, then it must be a question of dining.

According to know-it-all nutcase nadin, anything short of an official declaration of the end of the world is a shoddy response.
The civil revolt in Egypt was to result in the entire Middle East in flames by March, it was in the script.

A state court election in Wisconsin would surely result in bloody revolution throughout the United States and the fall of some "empire".

The nuclear accident in Japan has poisoned milk throughout the world, but only nutcase nadin knows about it.

In fact, only nutcase know-it-all nadin is smart enough to know any of this stuff, because she knows the script and she understands the script.
Thank god the DUmp's oracle has returned to guide her flock of DUmbasses through the apocalypse, but she still hasn't told them if they can drink milk.

I just hope she doesn't start talking about the mothership, and then fit all her DUmmy disciples with new white Nikes.
Nadin Applewhite, the DUmp savior and professional G.I. Joe player.

She's all that and more! After all, didn't she cross the rubicon not once but twice to bring back her people the news?  :-)

Offline oldcrow

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2011, 12:39:19 PM »
What drugs is she on and how do I get them?

Hopium  :-)
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures. - Daniel Webster

The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself.  - Benjamin Franklin

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2011, 12:45:50 PM »
Hopium  :-)

Nice!  ^5.  Saw your profile.  Miss the South Bay.  BTW--Is Mickey's still there?  Or Rosa's on PCH?
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline oldcrow

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2011, 02:52:07 PM »
Nice!  ^5.  Saw your profile.  Miss the South Bay.  BTW--Is Mickey's still there?  Or Rosa's on PCH?

Both are still in business. Just had Mickey's French dip the other day!
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures. - Daniel Webster

The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself.  - Benjamin Franklin

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2011, 03:37:54 PM »
She's all that and more! After all, didn't she cross the rubicon not once but twice to bring back her people the news?  :-)

It's in the script, remember? :lmao: :rotf: :tongue: :fuelfire:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2011, 04:08:48 PM »
Both are still in business. Just had Mickey's French dip the other day!

Oh, you are an evil, evil man, teasing me like that.  Back when I was in my last duty station (recruiting) I lived across the street from Redondo Generating Station.  Technically HB, but only just.  Still nice to walk to the beach, or bike to the pier/gym.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2011, 09:03:13 AM »
Japan had two much larger nuclear events, some 66 years ago, and the environment seems to have done quite nicely since, I hardly think her apocalyptic prognostications are merited by the facts.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2011, 09:12:20 AM »
Japan had two much larger nuclear events, some 66 years ago, and the environment seems to have done quite nicely since, I hardly think her apocalyptic prognostications are merited by the facts.

We apologized for those, remember!   :-)
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2011, 09:25:25 AM »
We apologized for those, remember!   :-)

We so solly.

You know, if you read much on WW2, the Japanese really put even the Nazis in the shade for atrocities whether on the battlefield, to POWs, or to civilians in occupied territory, and they deserved everything they got for that.  Even the extermination of Jews and Gypsies by the Nazi hardcore wasn't much of a departure from the way the Japanese treated the Chinese and Koreans under their occupation, except the Japanese were more interested in working them to death first instead of killing them straightaway. 
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline JohnnyReb

• In Memoriam
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2011, 09:42:54 AM »
We so solly.

You know, if you read much on WW2, the Japanese really put even the Nazis in the shade for atrocities whether on the battlefield, to POWs, or to civilians in occupied territory, and they deserved everything they got for that.  Even the extermination of Jews and Gypsies by the Nazi hardcore wasn't much of a departure from the way the Japanese treated the Chinese and Koreans under their occupation, except the Japanese were more interested in working them to death first instead of killing them straightaway. 

True....and those liberals that have a problem with us dropping the 2 bombs should themselves be dropped from an airplane... and from a low altitude. I wouldn't want them to pass out from a lack of oxygen and miss all the fun.
“The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of ‘liberalism’, they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened.” - Norman Thomas, U.S. Socialist Party presidential candidate 1940, 1944 and 1948

"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within."  Stalin

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2011, 10:09:59 AM »
True....and those liberals that have a problem with us dropping the 2 bombs should themselves be dropped from an airplane... and from a low altitude. I wouldn't want them to pass out from a lack of oxygen and miss all the fun.

I'd like them dropped from an altitude high enough to insure they completely burned up on re-entry.

Less chance of environmental contamination that way.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline JohnnyReb

• In Memoriam
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2011, 10:19:20 AM »
I'd like them dropped from an altitude high enough to insure they completely burned up on re-entry.

Hey man, I was planning on feeding either the fish or the plants. They need love too. :-)
“The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of ‘liberalism’, they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened.” - Norman Thomas, U.S. Socialist Party presidential candidate 1940, 1944 and 1948

"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within."  Stalin

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2011, 10:35:38 AM »

Plus, you give them the most time to learn to fly.  If they don't before they hit the ground, they fail the lesson. :fuelfire:

Chase her.

Offline JohnnyReb

• In Memoriam
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2011, 10:37:42 AM »
Plus, you give them the most time to learn to fly.  If they don't before they hit the ground, they fail the lesson. :fuelfire:

A sporting chance..... :rotf:

Offline longview

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2011, 11:59:02 AM »
I think that the DUmmies secretly wish for their darkest fantasies to come true.

They so much desire the end of the current order, in the mistaken belief that things would be better for them.

I completely agree with those two statements.