Author Topic: So... a teabagger lady grabbed me this evening.  (Read 1520 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
So... a teabagger lady grabbed me this evening.
« on: March 16, 2011, 09:18:30 PM »
PeaceNikki  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Mar-16-11 09:47 PM
Original message
So... a teabagger lady grabbed me this evening.   Updated at 10:06 PM

Edited on Wed Mar-16-11 09:54 PM by PeaceNikki
I was at a protest in front of State Sen Alberta Darling's office this evening. There were about 250 people and 3 teabaggers. I was there as a legal observer and wasn't chanting, protesting or holding a sign. I was taking notes and pictures.

The guy on the far right is a reporter and was filming the whole thing. Note the look on her face as I was taking this picture:

She ran at me and screamed that I can't take her picture. I calmly told her I am here only observing and that we're in a public place, she charged at me and grabbed/yanked my arm. I told her to get her hands off of me and looked towards the police across the street. She let go of me and ran over to them. I slowly strolled towards the cops and explained to them that she grabbed me. They asked if I was the one who "took her picture". I told them that I was taking a picture and she happened to be in it and that she grabbed me. She started screaming in front of the cops and GRABBED ME AGAIN (screaming, I ONLY DID *THIS*!!)! The cop then grabbed her and told her to stop. She cursed and ran away never to be seen again.

I tweeted the event in nearly real-time and a DUer has already turned her into a meme

:D

Oh, also I got to hug Lena Taylor, the fabbest of the 14! :loveya:

It's fun to be in Wisconsin these days.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x666583

:whatever: :whatever: :whatever:

The goons even made stupid graphics with that woman's image.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Boudicca

Re: So... a teabagger lady grabbed me this evening.
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 09:41:52 PM »
OK, I think I've about had it with the ****ing idiotic names en vogue over there at the dipsy dumpster.  PeaceNikki?  Seriously?

So, there's a pic of a pissed off lady and you fabricate an entire dramsaga over it? :mental:
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 09:46:25 PM »
I call B.S. This never happened. Period.  :bs:

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 09:53:51 PM »
The guy on the far right is a reporter and was filming the whole thing.

That guy was using a digital camera, not even a video camera.  Some real reporter.  :mental:

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 10:03:37 PM »
 :stoner:

The only "teabagger" that grabbed this DUmbshit was the cop that busted it for possession.  Again.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 11:33:43 PM »
Okay.... and how do you know she was a "teabagger"?
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2011, 11:36:45 PM »
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2011, 09:46:58 AM »
      Yippie-do, the gray panthers arise again, I wondered how long  before that would happen.

They tried in the 70-80 to get a foot hold, but life was not that tough at that time.

Now as the over 50 crowd have to sell their homes due to high taxes, health worries come in, suddenly that 18 year old adult left home and now they find they have to buy insurance for them until the are 26, WTF these kids have by law been  Adult since 18 ---Why have to support them for another 8 years ????

So we have a child that is 24 years old that never married and has 3 kids, this is OUR problem???  The parents of the mother are forced to 
not only support a 24 year old daughter but to by this thinking also pay for the grandchildren's health care that is in now way their obligation legally, but by moral instinct to do so.    Where is the father or farthers of these kids and the mother of them.

Why he is 22 years old and living with his parents that have to pay for his health care, no job, a bum..They know he has kids to suport but have excuses for his inibility and still go to court to see the grand kids.  This really gets interesting when the parents of the father refuse to help the childrens mother find him to pay child suport but demand to visit and have sleep overs with =the kids he refuses to suport.

Gray panthers of America Unite, sell out all you have gathered for 40 years, buy a brand new truck and a travel tailor and hit the road. Go where you will never get to go or see if you live at home with your leaches you love so much.

When you do come home you may be surprised that without your enabling the kids are doing just fine and you can be proud of them.

Plus SIDE the Gray Panthers get for the first time in their lives of 40-50= YEARS  OF RESPONCIBILITY  into a 24 month of time when they are care free.    Screw everyone, the adult  kids and who ever, 24 months of freedon from a life time of work and responsibility , is this too much to ask from any one?

You supported your children, sent them to school, perhaps put them through college, and now you find you have to also after they graduate also support their health care.

As long as we become codependent on Adults or become enablers to take the kids responsibility's away----when do the kids grow up, when you die and and they have to survive on their own ????    It is amazing what some Adults do when after 20 years living with parents that support  them as adults become.

As you can see this shit really gets to me, been there done that all for love and care for family.  The outcome was trashed homes, cops at the door crazy drug dealer friends coming in day and night.     Free housing and food for the family and it was not good, I worked 10 hours a day but no one made supper for me at the end of a long day, no one did laundery or kept the floors clean.   I worked to help my family but when the time we all had to leave, not one word of thank you -----Then 2 years later they all wanted to come back.

SCREW that shit I would rather be homeless in a well apointed motor home, somewhere watching the sunset on a land I have never seen then go through that again.

Offline Karin

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2011, 10:15:57 AM »
It was Ian David that made some graphics with what he thinks to be humorous constipation jokes.   ::)  He's so weird and lame.

Oh BTW, nothing in the pictures suggest a melee of any sort.  You'd think she'd be snapping away to back up her tale.  No photos of cops, or ruckus, or anything like that.  There was though, a pic of a guy holding a sign saying "Liberalism is a Mental Disease." 
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 10:18:00 AM by Karin »

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2011, 10:17:41 AM »
It was Ian David that made some graphics with what he thinks to be humorous constipation jokes.   ::)  He's so weird and lame.

The skumbag primitive's a lot more than weird and lame, madam.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2011, 10:17:48 AM »
It was Ian David that made some graphics with what he thinks to be humorous constipation jokes.   ::)  He's so weird and lame.

He's also the dickhead that made the yellow ribbons that say, "I **** soldiers' wives". I'd love to meet that f'er in a dark alley away from any first responders.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2011, 11:45:59 AM »
He's also the dickhead that made the yellow ribbons that say, "I **** soldiers' wives". I'd love to meet that f'er in a dark alley away from any first responders.

So would I, Kev . . . so would I. :censored: :censored: :censored:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Karin

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2011, 12:19:52 PM »
Oh my.  I did not know that. 

One thing I remember about Ian David, is in his journal, he described going to a Tea party.  He told of an attractive young woman on the bus, but since she had a young child with her, he was required to "keep his distance." 

Offline chitownchica

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2011, 01:02:08 PM »
Oh my.  I did not know that. 

One thing I remember about Ian David, is in his journal, he described going to a Tea party.  He told of an attractive young woman on the bus, but since she had a young child with her, he was required to "keep his distance." 

Ewwwwww  :lmao: :lmao:

Offline jukin

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2011, 01:18:14 PM »
What a pant load. Never happened.

ZERO BONG-even with a picture of a nice older lady.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2011, 02:14:16 PM »
The
re were about 250 people and 3 teabaggers.

So I guess peacenikki doesn't consider "teabaggers" as people... :mental:
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2011, 02:41:47 PM »
So "Nick'sBalls" was there as a legal observer? WTF for? Was the 250 plannin' on needin' lawyers?

Why did she need to take pictures? For before and after shots when the 250 got their ass kicked by 3 Tea Partiers? Sounds like fair odds to me!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2011, 03:08:05 PM »
OK, I think I've about had it with the ****ing idiotic names en vogue over there at the dipsy dumpster.  PeaceNikki?  Seriously?

So, there's a pic of a pissed off lady and you fabricate an entire dramsaga over it? :mental:
A 68 year-old hippie scrunt that only got laid because she had weed and was willing...what do you expect???...

I bought gas for my car and rancid pork for my cats with more effort then she could ever expend...
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2011, 03:12:09 PM »
I call B.S. This never happened. Period.  :bs:

<insert CHECK Mark Smiley here>
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2011, 03:57:54 PM »
:bouncy:

PeaceNikki  (1000+ posts)        Wed Mar-16-11 09:47 PM
Original message
So... a teabagger lady grabbed me this evening. 
 Edited on Wed Mar-16-11 09:54 PM by PeaceNikki
I was at a protest in front of State Sen Alberta Darling's office this evening. There were about 250 people and 3 teabaggers. I was there as a legal observer and wasn't chanting, protesting or holding a sign. I was taking notes and pictures.

The guy on the far right is a reporter and was filming the whole thing. Note the look on her face as I was taking this picture:

She ran at me and screamed that I can't take her picture. I calmly told her I am here only observing and that we're in a public place, she charged at me and grabbed/yanked my arm. I told her to get her hands off of me and looked towards the police across the street. She let go of me and ran over to them. I slowly strolled towards the cops and explained to them that she grabbed me. They asked if I was the one who "took her picture". I told them that I was taking a picture and she happened to be in it and that she grabbed me. She started screaming in front of the cops and GRABBED ME AGAIN (screaming, I ONLY DID *THIS*!!)! The cop then grabbed her and told her to stop. She cursed and ran away never to be seen again.

I tweeted the event in nearly real-time and a DUer has already turned her into a meme

Oh, also I got to hug Lena Taylor, the fabbest of the 14! 

It's fun to be in Wisconsin these days.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x666583

That's the lyiest lie I've ever heard. The places with space are of images she took/had doctored. I doubt she even hugged Lena C.oward Taylor.

A clue for you, Nikki: If you're gonna tell a protest bouncy, don't add in that you DIDN'T protest. Obvious lie!

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2011, 04:13:40 PM »
Looks to me like all stickied threads are Nadin threads, Al.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2011, 04:30:36 PM »
Looks to me like all stickied threads are Nadin threads, Al.

Yeah, till she either takes her ball and goes home, or shuts the **** up!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2011, 04:31:13 PM »
That guy was using a digital camera, not even a video camera.  Some real reporter.  :mental:

Well, pieceknickers was only using her phone to take pictures, so I can assume the 'reporter' was a professional by comparison..

Quote from: knickers' camera
Orientation of image:  1
File change date and time:  2011:03:16 23:30:23
Image input equipment manufacturer:  Motorola
Image input equipment model:  DROID2 0ec60001fff80000015daa2e0b01b023

Software used:  2.2
Exposure time:  0.00769231
F number:  2.8
Exposure program:  2
ISO speed rating:  62
Shutter speed:  7.02237
Aperture:  2.97085