Author Topic: The Republican Party Is A Terrorists Organization!  (Read 1083 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
The Republican Party Is A Terrorists Organization!
« on: March 10, 2011, 08:48:56 PM »
ej510  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Mar-10-11 01:40 PM
Original message

Look at what they are doing. They are destroying education, because an intelligent electorate won't accept this bullshit, they are destroying the working class, they are in the process of turning our nation to one big sweat shop, it is already legal to kill working class people on oil rigs, and coal mine workers. The republicans spew hatred, racism, bigotry, and prejudice against people of color, LGBT, and Muslims. Not to mention the attack against Planned Parenthood, La Raza, George Soros, The Tides Foundation, women's rights and any other group which is seen to be left leaning. The NFL and the NBA are attempting to bust the players unions. The right has already eliminated ACORN with the help of democrats. They do not want us to be healthy; which why they choose to deny us affordable health care. The republicans envy governments like China, North Korea, Libya, and any other oppressive government. They see Haiti as the idea state for Americans. They want us to be so weak; where we will never have the ability to have an uprising. The elite has most of the money in this country; they are worth trillions, but that is not enough. They want every dime, every penny, they want 100% of the money and will do anything to get it. The goal to keep the same rich white men in power forever. As of right now they are succeeding and have been for thirty years, and we have sat on the sideline hopefully this was the last straw and we've had enough of this shit. I am tired of getting my ass kicked by these filthy stinking republicans. I will be protesting in Sacramento at the State building with students from all over the State Monday the 14th.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x605626

So much stupidity all in one post.

glinda  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Mar-10-11 01:55 PM
Response to Original message
2. Not kidding wen I say they should be tried and put behind bars. They have broken plenty of laws.

You know who else imprisoned his political opposition?
I'll give you a hint you idiots try to compare Walker to this mustached nutcase.

ej510  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Mar-10-11 02:04 PM
Response to Reply #3
4. Definately and they have their thugs to murder people when they feel like they aren't

getting their way.

Who have we murdered?
Hell it's your side sending death threats to the GOP members in WI. They even said they are gonna kill the whole family.

Kablooie  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Mar-10-11 02:35 PM
Response to Reply #6
7. That's the genius of the conservatives.

They can kick someone in the teeth, say the liberals did it and people will believe.

Jim Jones had nothing on these guys.

You idiots blame the GOP for Obamacare not passing the first day he was in office.

Initech  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Mar-10-11 03:29 PM
Response to Reply #5
14. I don't get it either.

The mentality of the teabaggers is just mind blowing. They'll quickly point out that the reason we have taxes is not because we don't make the rich pay (they earned it :eyes: ) or that the wars are costing too damn much (it's vital to our security!!! :eyes: :eyes:), it's that they're the first to cash the check when they get theirs ( :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:) And they see nothing wrong with it.

Well yes I do cash my check. I cash what the govt was nice enough to let me keep.

EFerrari  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Mar-10-11 03:14 PM
10. Imo, they are a hate group.

Terrorism is onl one of their activities.

You worship Chavez so somehow your opinion in this matter doesn't count.
lol

Chisox08  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Mar-10-11 03:14 PM
11. They are doing a better job then Bin-Laden could have ever dreamed of doing

Actually that's Obama's job.

I love how we are the terrorists yet, we don't take over capital buildings and don't send death threats to the opposition. We pull dirty tricks like voting.  :mental:

After us conservatives save the country, you will thank us in about 50 years.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline jukin

Re: The Republican Party Is A Terrorists Organization!
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 08:52:58 PM »
The little goons would piss and crap their pants if we ever live up to their lies of us....and many of us are capable of doing so.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 08:53:10 PM »
We're getting a lot of these from Skins's island lately, where the primitives are chomping at the bit to get us to react to their inanities.

It's eight months until the nominations start for the top primitives of 2011, so the primitives should conserve their fragile cerebral energies until circa September or October.

Otherwise, if they make a big splash right now, at the beginning of spring, they'll be forgotten by then.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 08:59:11 PM »
We're getting a lot of these from Skins's island lately, where the primitives are chomping at the bit to get us to react to their inanities.

It's eight months until the nominations start for the top primitives of 2011, so the primitives should conserve their fragile cerebral energies until circa September or October.

Otherwise, if they make a big splash right now, at the beginning of spring, they'll be forgotten by then.

Hell by spring most of them will have forgotten all about WI.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 09:03:52 PM »
Hell by spring most of them will have forgotten all about WI.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:  Most of them had to look it up on a map to start with.

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 09:27:15 PM »
"The Republican Party Is A Terrorists Organization"!

Alrighty then, if the shoe fits... Liberty Akbar !!! (but the people we hang with won't blow you up)

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2011, 09:52:22 PM »

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:  Most of them had to look it up on a map to start with.

Wasn't the stupid Democrat city councilwoman who didn't know Arizona shared a border with Mexico from WI?
Plenty of feeble minds amongst Dems-there's a reason we refer to them as Dims half the time.
Oh, and the DU OP really ought to at least use proper English in the title of his dopus opus.  However, perhaps as did his unesteemed colleague greenbriar, he graduated magna cumm (how DID she misspell it :???:) laude.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2011, 09:55:53 PM »
Libs don't fight terrorism, they seek to understand the causes of their discontent and offer solutions for reconciliation.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline jukin

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2011, 10:02:31 PM »

Just like the Oscars Coach. Got keep the heat until decent and civilized people are thinking about the vote.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2011, 10:06:03 PM »
"The Republican Party Is A Terrorists Organization"!

Alrighty then, if the shoe fits... Liberty Akbar !!! (but the people we hang with won't blow you up)

On the contrary, some of the people we hang with may or may not blow them up;  the difference is that these operators won't be blowing themselves up in the process. :II:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2011, 02:23:13 AM »
The little goons would piss and crap their pants if we ever live up to their lies of us....and many of us are capable of doing so.

Gettin' closer every day, too! These bull shit artists need to be careful of what they ask for! We've damn near had enough!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline MP_Sarge

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2011, 02:25:20 AM »
Eh.
*shrug*

I'm not a Republican, but I believe Homeland Security labeled me a terrorist awhile back, along with all other Combat Vets.
Nunquam Honorandum Nisi Merito
 Transgender American Veterans

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2011, 02:50:40 AM »
Eh.
*shrug*

I'm not a Republican, but I believe Homeland Security labeled me a terrorist awhile back, along with all other Combat Vets.

Yeah, I remember that crap! You and every other red blooded "white" American! Who knew we were so dangerous?
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline MP_Sarge

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2011, 02:52:53 AM »
Well, in their defense, I'm a Jew, so I probably planned 9/11.   :sarcasm:

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2011, 10:08:17 AM »
Well, in their defense, I'm a Jew, so I probably planned 9/11.   :sarcasm:

Now where did you come up with the time to do that?  After all, that's over and above your normal duties of controlling the world financial markets in order to keep the DUmbasses perpetually short of money for beer to go with their pot and Twinkies.  Oh, and don't forget all that time you had in on the conspiracy to rig the 2000 election to get George W. Bush installed as pResident Dictator for Life.

You been busy, Sarge.  I don't know where you get all your stamina....  :-) :lmao:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline MP_Sarge

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2011, 10:19:42 AM »
Now where did you come up with the time to do that?  After all, that's over and above your normal duties of controlling the world financial markets in order to keep the DUmbasses perpetually short of money for beer to go with their pot and Twinkies.  Oh, and don't forget all that time you had in on the conspiracy to rig the 2000 election to get George W. Bush installed as pResident Dictator for Life.

You been busy, Sarge.  I don't know where you get all your stamina....  :-) :lmao:

We also control the world's supply of cocaine.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2011, 10:22:38 AM »
I believe the KKK was started by DEMOCRATS. What Terrorist group has the GOP created?
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2011, 10:23:31 AM »
We also control the world's supply of cocaine.

Then I'm surprised Charlie Sheen hasn't converted. :cheersmate:
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2011, 10:26:48 AM »
I believe the KKK was started by DEMOCRATS. What Terrorist group has the GOP created?

Why ask questions like that?  That's like asking, "Who is John Galt?"  :-)

(And if the DUmbass Moochers had the brain capacity to understand that reference, they would be terrified.)
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline blitzkrieg_17

• The harder they come, the harder they fall
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2011, 10:31:48 AM »
Wow, can we say projection?
Caught somewhere in time

Offline MP_Sarge

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2011, 10:41:45 AM »
Then I'm surprised Charlie Sheen hasn't converted. :cheersmate:

He wasn't too keen on the whole circumcision thing.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2011, 06:50:29 PM »
ej510  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Mar-10-11 01:40 PM
Original message

Look at what they are doing. They are destroying education, because an intelligent electorate won't accept this bullshit, etc. etc. etc.

If we really had an intelligent electorate, you bastards wouldn't have a chance.  Instead we have a bunch of Libs running the media and education system who are the sociological equivalent of eugenicists, convinced they know what is best for everyone, and a mass electorate that vote Democrap because they have been raised in a system that teaches them to vote that way to sustain themselves in the condition of government dependency you have created in destroying the nuclear family.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2011, 08:19:43 PM »

This OP is especially obvious. DUmmy ejnumbers is the same nitwit who posted about earthquakes being caused by thousand-mile deep oil wells sucking all the oil out, and causing the earth's crust to rearrange itself. He was corrected by a more scientific DUmbass, who explained that earthquakes are caused by global warming melting the polar ice caps. At least he's not due beer and travel money, and many experiences.