Author Topic: Revolution  (Read 1354 times)

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
Revolution
« on: March 27, 2008, 06:55:06 AM »
Something expected from the Ron Paul forums..............not something expected from a conservative (so called) website.

gator 
Admin   Posts: 22,763

03-27-2008 , 07:23 AM

We are beyond answers at the ballot box.

When your only choices are two big government Liberals you have no choices.

If those are my choices then I chose not to participate.

If the majority of the sheep in this country want to go to the polls and cast their vote for either the greater liberal or the lesser liberal then that is their right. I won't do it. It is stupid to do it.

I can't speak for Tim but my "answer" is revolution.

That is the only way I can see out of this mess because big government will cause the deterioration of this country and big government is ingrained in the mindset of both parties nowadays

Well I guess we can put gator with many of the Paulistas and also with some of the primitives that want a revolution......and above all BELIEVE a revolution is needed.

SarasotaRepub 
eeeeeevil Admin   Posts: 24,559

03-27-2008 , 07:34 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator
I can't speak for Tim but my "answer" is revolution.

Ok, Gator's lost it!!! 

But he does have enough firepower to start one.  Man am I glad I never sold him my ammo when I moved.

You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline djones520

Re: Revolution
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 06:56:30 AM »
I want to blow my cover over there so bad right now after reading that post.  **** Gator.  That's all I really have to say about him anymore.  **** him.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline djones520

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 07:05:13 AM »
Saving before it gets dissapeared.

jimcarlton 
Junior Member   Posts: 22

03-27-2008 , 07:03 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gator, you realize that in your posts here, you've stated that you put more value in killing your fellow Americans, over terrorists?

You demand we leave Iraq, and let that country fall into utter chaos and bloodshed, and then start saying we need to take up arms against our own fellow citizens.

Well sir, as a member of the United States Armed Forces, all I've got to say is that I'll be more then happy to defend America's Citizens from you. I'd put money down that your son will be right there beside me.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 07:11:02 AM »
I still think gator's got the Charles Hagel problem; some sort of microscopic aneurysm in the brain that causes one to act erratically.  He's at the right age and temperament, too.

I bet that's the problem here.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2008, 03:54:52 AM »
Saving before it gets dissapeared.

jimcarlton 
Junior Member   Posts: 22

03-27-2008 , 07:03 AM

Gator, you realize that in your posts here, you've stated that you put more value in killing your fellow Americans, over terrorists?

You demand we leave Iraq, and let that country fall into utter chaos and bloodshed, and then start saying we need to take up arms against our own fellow citizens.

Well sir, as a member of the United States Armed Forces, all I've got to say is that I'll be more then happy to defend America's Citizens from you. I'd put money down that your son will be right there beside me.
Good for Mr Carlton.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2008, 04:17:43 AM »
the antisemitic reptile primitive has gone from looney to batshit crazy
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2008, 05:14:44 AM »
I am not surprised by this at all.  I have seen calls to overthrow the government by lunatic la-la-libertarians for many years now.

They are all two quarts short and should be pitied.   :mental: