Author Topic: bird-smacking stoned red-face primitive the dumbest American  (Read 1229 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
bird-smacking stoned red-face primitive the dumbest American
« on: March 26, 2008, 06:46:01 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x7599552

Oh my.

The bird-smacking stoned red-faced primitive:

Redstone  (1000+ posts)      Tue Mar-25-08 06:14 PM
Original message

You think you've heard of the dumbest American, ever? You haven't.

Read this, and weep (link below). It would be funny, except that there's a young woman DEAD.

Synopsis: Some dum**** in Missouri couldn't figure out how to drill a hole in the wall of his house, so he decided to SHOOT a hole in the wall instead. Guess what? His WIFE was on the other side of the wall.

We got enough guns in this country, and are they easy enough to get? Easy enough, even for utterly defective people to get one?

http://www.kctv5.com/news/15698864/detail.html

For some reason which should seem obvious, this seems exactly what a guy who smashes his fist through the screen of the television whenever George Bush is on, or who rampages up and down city streets ripping signs off of telephone posts, or who hits innocent birds, might do.

lost-in-nj  (1000+ posts)       Tue Mar-25-08 07:08 PM
Response to Original message

5. I did hear about this.....

and

have no words.....

man

sometimes you really, really have to wonder....

lost

hope everything is AOK at the redstone home!!!!!!

One suspects the lost primitive was stoned when writing the above; it looks like something franksolich would write, if stoned.

Redstone  (1000+ posts)      Tue Mar-25-08 08:10 PM
Response to Reply #5

8. All's well at Casa Redstone, thank you. Been working my brains out, and damn, does it feel good.

Well, it's about time for the lying titty primitive to show up in northeastern Massachusetts, a sentimental reunion with his old pal the bird-smacking stoned red-faced primitive.

The bird-smacking stoned red-faced primitive thinks the lying titty primitive's coming just to pal around with him, to rehash old times, to drink a few, but actually the lying titty primitive wants to borrow money from the bird-smacking stoned red-faced primitive.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jtyangel

Re: bird-smacking stoned red-face primitive the dumbest American
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 08:59:15 AM »
So some idiot shoots a hole in the wall of his home and kills his wife by his own negligence,yet it is a problem with guns? I'm certain his wife would not have been in danger by anything else this idiot does :whatever: The loops dummies go through to justify their stances at times.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 09:21:40 AM »
Pretzel logic!!!
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 06:21:33 PM »
It has kind of a Darwinian aspect...the version of the story I read said he fired, didn't achieve the desired result, and then fired again.  Two shots, and she was hit by the second.

Duuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh.

:thatsright:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Online jukin

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2008, 07:46:47 PM »
Any bets that he votes democrat?
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.