Author Topic: When the people of Iraq rise up against the foreign invaders, how will you stand  (Read 1534 times)

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
Now you know no one will answer this question...................and if they do it will go *poof*

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3057350

JackRiddler (1000+ posts)       Tue Mar-25-08 09:52 AM
Original message
When the people of Iraq rise up against the foreign invaders, how will you stand?
 Question of the hour.

jimshoes  (1000+ posts)       Tue Mar-25-08 09:57 AM
Response to Original message
1. We must kill them for their own good.
 Please do not take this as a serious answer. This might however be a response by neocon central aka the admin and mcSame.

Stanchetalarooni (536 posts)      Tue Mar-25-08 10:08 AM
Response to Original message
2. With the Lakota? The Cheyenne? The Iroquois? 
 We are and always have been a nation of Imperialism. Will you withdraw from your home when any of these Native Americans come knocking?
New question. Just how does one stand?

Nobody will have the testicular fortitude to answer that question.
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Original message
When the people of Iraq rise up against the foreign invaders, how will you stand?

The Iranian Army is poised to attack??? :confused:
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Original message

Don't you just want to grab'em by their f'n ears and scream, "Aren't you tired of being wrong?"
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant

Don't you just want to grab'em by their f'n ears and scream, "Aren't you tired of being wrong?"

You have no idea how badly I want to do that.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline jukin

They are liberals, being wrong, cheating on your spouse, lying, and theft are all resume/street cred enhancers.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Original message

That's not what I would grab, but then again, it would require tweezers.   :-)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Original message

That's not what I would grab, but then again, it would require tweezers.   :-)

Ewww!  I'd be afraid of catching MRSA or something . . .  :o
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
Original message
 Question of the hour.

Occasionally, to stretch their legs and leave the basement for more Cheetos. :bird:
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad