Author Topic: So we are to believe Al Franken is a serial groper who likes to grope while ...  (Read 1729 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029879615

So we are to believe Al Franken is a serial groper who likes to grope while being photographed

In public. In full view. In front of spouses.

The first two accusations don't even pass the basic smell test. And the second two accusations, well, we can't even give them a smell test.

Not to mention that ridiculous Huffington attempt - debunked by the alleged victim. Someone is trying way too hard.

His time in the barrel indeed.

Not AL!!!  Nooooooooooooo

We asked for more victims, but not THESE victims. We don’t approve.  :lmao:

Kingofalldems
9. But but--- the Cave says it's true!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

tapermaker
10. Its not really hard to get
4 or 12 or15 women to ruin a democratic political life There are roughly 75 million women repukes to pick from.The Fact that over onehundred women who work with him daily and had constant contact with him are going out of their way to exonerate him ,you don't get that kind of loyalty if you grab their ass every time they turn around . HE is innocent , but is probably toast anyway.

See!

LOL

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline thundley4

tapermaker
10. Its not really hard to get
4 or 12 or15 sluts to ruin a republican's political life There are roughly 75 million democrat sluts  to pick from.The Fact that over one hundred sluts who work with him daily and had constant contact with him are going out of their way to exonerate him ,you don't get that kind of loyalty if you grab their ass every time they turn around . HE is innocent , but is probably toast anyway.

Funny thing about the sluts that the democrats get to point fingers at republicans.  It always happens in the distant past, well beyond the statute of limitations.  That way they can make the claims without worrying about any sort of legal investigation being done.

Roy Moore has the right idea. If he is innocent, sue the bitches and the media for slander. Make them testify under oath, provide that yearbook for forensic analysis.

Offline Delmar

Response to tapermaker (Reply #10)Thu Nov 23, 2017, 03:47 PM
Star Member pandr32 (2,904 posts)
44. You are right about the willing pool of false accusers

But I hope you are wrong about the being toast part.
It is my hope that Franken will turn the tables on the situation and expose the dirty tricks. If this doesn't happen the right-wing asshats responsible will use the same MO on any Dem they want to take down.

There won't be any turning of the tables, this isn't an episode of West Wing.  Franken's goose is cooked.

Or to put it a little differently--with the kind of foreign language reference the primitives like to throw into their own posts in an effort to make themselves look smart--this is real life and no Deus ex Machina is coming to save Franken from his hopeless situation.

A Deus ex Machina (pron: Day-oos eks MAH-kee-nah) is when some new event, character, ability, or object solves a seemingly unsolvable problem in a sudden, unexpected way. It's often used as the solution to what is called "writing yourself into a corner," where the problem is so extreme that nothing in the established setting suggests that there is a logical way for the characters to escape.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DeusExMachina
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
I suspect Franken will eventually resign rather than force these women to provide proof that will further prove he is a perv.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
I suspect Franken will eventually resign rather than force these women to provide proof that will further prove he is a perv.

I agree--because one or three of these women might have dirt on other Dem Senators . . . :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

So we are to believe Al Franken is a serial groper who likes to grope while being photographed

Yes. He gets off on groping women and the thrill of getting away with it in risky circumstances.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Yes. He gets off on groping women and the thrill of getting away with it in risky circumstances.

Or, quite possibly he’s looking to see what the reaction is so he can contact them later to see if they’re interested in taking it farther ...

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen