Author Topic: gopiscrap. Has to be making this up lol  (Read 1309 times)

Offline Houstonguy34

gopiscrap. Has to be making this up lol
« on: November 01, 2019, 12:54:57 PM »
If you like fictional stories you will love this.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212644699

“Hi I ask for your good wishes

this may not be important to others but it is important to me. Last year just as my wife and I were going to go to Greece to work in a refugee camp, I was put on the no fly list and had my naturalization as a US citizen questioned by trump's State Department. I had to go before a judge to get it straightened out. I testify today at the US House about being put on the no fly list and also about having the validity of my naturalization challenged. It will be part of the supporting documents on trump's abuse of power if they have article in the impeachment case about that. Wish me luck. Thanks.”

Offline 67 Rover

Re: gopiscrap. Has to be making this up lol
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2019, 01:16:34 PM »
If you like fictional stories you will love this.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212644699

“Hi I ask for your good wishes

this may not be important to others but it is important to me. Last year just as my wife and I were going to go to Greece to work in a refugee camp, I was put on the no fly list and had my naturalization as a US citizen questioned by trump's State Department. I had to go before a judge to get it straightened out. I testify today at the US House about being put on the no fly list and also about having the validity of my naturalization challenged. It will be part of the supporting documents on trump's abuse of power if they have article in the impeachment case about that. Wish me luck. Thanks.”

Ted Kennedy was also on the no fly list so you are in like minded company.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2019, 01:26:48 PM »
The crappy :-) post:

Hi I ask for your good wishes

this may not be important to others but it is important to me. Last year just as my wife and I were going to go to Greece to work in a refugee camp, I was put on the no fly list and had my naturalization as a US citizen questioned by trump's State Department. I had to go before a judge to get it straightened out. I testify today at the US House about being put on the no fly list and also about having the validity of my naturalization challenged. It will be part of the supporting documents on trump's abuse of power if they have article in the impeachment case about that. Wish me luck. Thanks.

IIRC, it was learned (2013? 2015?) that many immigrants applying for naturalization were not fingerprinted and a proper background check was not done. Those people have been subject to review, the effort having started in 2016 ("Operation Janus", https://www.oig.dhs.gov/assets/Mgmt/2016/OIG-16-130-Sep16.pdf ). So there may be an element of truth in the :bouncy: , but the review process started under Obama, not Trump. Also, if his naturalization was under review, that might have placed him on the no-fly list during the review.

My speculation is that the genesis of this problem was the switch from ink-based fingerprinting to sensor-based digital fingerprinting, back in the mid or late 90s. The technology was not ready for primetime, but it was a hard switch, with no ink-based option for those with problems. A friend's immigrant wife had her naturalization delayed a year or more (and made more costly!) because of multiple failures of the digital sensors ... because she's a Filipina with relatively tiny fingers and fingerprints. She eventually got a valid read and was naturalized, but I suspect that, bureaucrats being naturally lazy, eventually the failed fingerprintings were just waived until at some later when improved sensors replaced older ones.

Hopefully some R in Congress has the knowledge to hand crappy his own ass, if he really is going before Congress.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2019, 01:43:49 PM »
I'm sure Trump personally singled you out and added you to the no-fly list.   ::)

You'd know if you were going to testify, not even the Dems would have you show up 'Just in case' they decided to add something that your personal problems and sketchy associations could be bootstrapped into some road-apples about 'Abuse of power.'
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2019, 02:53:56 PM »
I'm sure Trump personally singled you out and added you to the no-fly list.   ::)

You'd know if you were going to testify, not even the Dems would have you show up 'Just in case' they decided to add something that your personal problems and sketchy associations could be bootstrapped into some road-apples about 'Abuse of power.'

Umm actually I brought his name up in our weekly meeting and we did decided to single him out.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2019, 03:35:46 PM »
this may not be important to others

It sure as hell isn't so go STFU. :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Houstonguy34

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2019, 08:26:39 PM »
Yeah gopiscrap had an update but I cant find it.. If I do I will post it