Author Topic: MAGA verbal and political violence WILL lead to more physical violence  (Read 528 times)

Offline CC27

dwayneb (766 posts)

Time to get this off my chest.

Americans surely understand that the MAGA verbal violence that we see continuously online and in media leads directly to the MAGA political violence that we are seeing in Congress today. Why don't they comprehend that this will lead to more physical violence like we saw on January 6th 2021? It is coming, and many people seem to be clueless. We like to think that we are somehow unique or civilized here in the USA but the harsh truth is that the Radical Right is composed of the same tribal primitive human beings that we see destroying one another in the Middle East.

Make no mistake, today the MAGAs in Congress are effectively committing acts of political violence every day against our Constitution and our democracy by creating chaos and halting the day to day business of our Federal government. They are nothing more or less than anarchists and terrorists at this point.

They are the ultimate opportunists who will do anything to get re-elected by constituents who have been brainwashed into thinking that it is in their own self interest to destroy our system of representative government. It is hard to really comprehend the depth of evil and depravity of these "civil servants" - men and women who are perfectly willing to violate the memories of all the soldiers buried across the river in Arlington. Their vile and despicable actions defecate on the graves of every single patriot who fought and died for this country.

This descent into madness started accelerating in earnest about 50 years ago here in the United States after Nixon's resignation. At first just a verbal ideological division, eventually leading to the emergence of Trump and MAGA, it is no surprise that this led directly to the violence of January 6th 2021 in our nation's Capitol.

I think many people in America are asleep at the switch in that they do not understand that there is a natural progression from verbal to political to physical violence. Those history books are dry reading after all.

Worth repeating - it is coming. We have to be prepared for living under the fascist boot and fighting them in the streets - whether it happens in 2024 or in 2028 or in future years. Because our enemies within and without our borders will not sleep until they have destroyed our democracy.

America will not go gently into that good night of that I am certain. This is one old man that will go to my grave fighting Fascism, of that I can assure you.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218734453

Let me guess Verbal violence is facts you don't to hear?

Offline SVPete

"Verbal Violence"

"Political Violence"

I'm so old I remember when "violence" meant people had been seriously injured or killed.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
We were guaranteed a republic, and we intend to keep it.

**** your democracy.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Airwolf

I bet that if we wanted tp we could list the names and dates of the many times the Demorats did the very thing we are being accused of doing. Also, what acts of violence were committed on Jan. 6th? It was one of the Capitol cops with no provacation at all that drew and fired his gun on an unarmed veteran protester. And still to this day we have not seen a trial or an arrest of that cop over the killing.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline ADsOutburst

Let me guess Verbal violence is facts you don't to hear?

The left thinks it's "verbal violence" if their opposition is allowed to speak at all.

Offline YupItsMe

Wow! DwayneB's boyfriend let him borrow his testicles for a night.

Offline jukin

And yet it is only the proggy-democrat-fascist-commie left that is doing any real violence.

Once again we see the projection that is at the black heart of every proggy-democrat-fascist-commie DUmbass DUmpmonkey DUchbag.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

1. Notice his talking about "Verbal violence" and "Political violence." He is using those stupid terms because he, like many recent far- left scum, want to try and advance the belief that some leftist scumbag physically attacking a conservative for expressing an opinion that the leftist disagrees with should be considered "Self- defense."
2. Notice when talking about "Physical violence," he talks repeatedly about the idiots of J6, but doesn't say a single word about the far- leftists' "Mostly peaceful" George Floyd protests that turned cities into war zones and left countless people injured or dead.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Americans surely understand that the MAGA verbal violence that the Palmer Report sees  continuously online leads directly to the

There.  Closer to the animal he's trying to sell us.

Offline SVPete

Americans surely understand that the MAGA verbal violence that the Palmer Report sees  continuously online leads directly to the

There.  Closer to the animal he's trying to sell us.

And the WRP-free euphemistically self-named Truth Out.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: MAGA verbal and political violence WILL lead to more physical violence
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2024, 06:57:05 PM »
Thing I disagree with = verbal violence to mental midgets.

:ohnoes: :ohnoes::ohnoes:

Grow a ****in' pair.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender