Author Topic: More polls showing Joe Biden losing every swing state.  (Read 863 times)

Offline CC27

More polls showing Joe Biden losing every swing state.
« on: February 29, 2024, 10:28:31 AM »
everyonematters (3,430 posts)

Some of them are beyond the margin of error.
Arizona Trump 49 Biden 43
Georgia Trump 49 Biden 43
Michigan Trump 46 Biden 44
Neveda Trump 48 Biden 42
NC Trump 50 Biden 41
Pen Trump 49 Biden 42
Wisc Trump 46 Biden 42

https://www.realclearpolling.com/latest-polls

Nothing is going to change. The voters have a solidified opinion of both candidates

marble falls (55,407 posts)
1. **** polls. Until October.

agingdem (7,599 posts)
17. Ignore the damn polls...

they're nothing more than garbage headlines...Trump's base is stagnant, Trump's primary wins are anemic at best, Republican voters are choosing to staying home rather than vote for Trump (ex: Michigan...8.8 million registered voters...1.1 million voted in the primary)..

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218730276

DUmmies are very very scared...

Offline SVPete

Re: More polls showing Joe Biden losing every swing state.
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2024, 11:30:28 AM »
Do marble falls and agingdem celebrate polls whose results they like?

Personally I don't much care about polls, whether their results are pleasant or unpleasant to me.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2024, 12:00:26 PM »
Nothing is going to change. The voters have a solidified opinion of both candidates

So true, people love Trump, because he loves America, and hate that corrupt wanna be dictator, who sold out America to our enemies, to enrich himself and his families
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2024, 01:12:34 PM »
17. Ignore the damn polls...

they're nothing more than garbage headlines...Trump's base is stagnant, Trump's primary wins are anemic at best, Republican voters are choosing to staying home rather than vote for Trump (ex: Michigan...8.8 million registered voters...1.1 million voted in the primary)..

Duh, that’s because the Republican primary isn’t even remotely competitive, not because Trump’s voters have lost enthusiasm.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2024, 07:31:03 PM »
Might have to have another DUmmie Suicide Watch in November when the bad orange man gets elected.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2024, 10:09:10 PM »
Might have to have another DUmmie Suicide Watch in November when the bad orange man gets elected.

It's better this time. We'll get MONTHS of suicide watch during the GE build-up whereas last time Hillary was a shoo-in and there was no way that Trump could EVER get elected.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2024, 07:32:11 AM »

So what’s new? he’s been a loser for a long time! :thatsright: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2024, 07:43:05 AM »
And, in typical DU fashion, the OP has been wiped:

Post removed

Post removed

And the long knives came out to silence the poster from ever posting such blasphemy against SloJoe again:

DFW (53,778 posts)
124. As the hens might have said about the visiting fox......

"I don't think he's one of us....."

SoFlaBro (1,492 posts)
131. Let's take a look at the OP's recent posts. All of them shit on Biden. ZERO responses in this thread. Obvious plant.

Stop being taken in by these posters.

Offline Karin

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2024, 08:48:23 AM »
OK, I was wondering when Everyonematters was going to be tombstoned.  Too funny, they think by wiping off publicly published polls, available to anyone to see, they can make it not so.  They have always been this way. 

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2024, 09:10:55 AM »
OK, I was wondering when Everyonematters was going to be tombstoned.  Too funny, they think by wiping off publicly published polls, available to anyone to see, they can make it not so.  They have always been this way.

everyonematters was probably a Dem insufficiently deluded to last long on DU. Even a slightly intelligent mole would know not stir the pot so openly and frequently.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2024, 11:35:21 AM »
Polls mean next to nothing when big blue cities can kick out poll watchers and cheat in 100,000s of vote that only go to Biden. The republican lack of any meaningful vote integrity in swing states will bring down the republic. I hope not but I fear so.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2024, 12:18:11 AM »
everyonematters was probably a Dem insufficiently deluded to last long on DU. Even a slightly intelligent mole would know not stir the pot so openly and frequently.

Agreed. No decent mole would ever rack up 3,400 posts and then toss a grenade like that one. It's probably a real Dem that has soured on the sniffer.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2024, 07:36:37 AM »

Will that be on network or pay for view? :-)

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2024, 04:09:12 PM »
By all rights, Biden should lose every state, but that's obviously not going to happen.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2024, 06:57:04 PM »
By all rights, Biden should lose every state, but that's obviously not going to happen.

By all rights, #JoeThePedophile should be sporting an orange jumpsuit in some dark, forgotten federal "pound you in the ass" prison for his embezzlement of taxpayer money, laundering it thru Ukraine and public corruption, but we all know the likelihood of that actually happening, don't we...  :whatever:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2024, 07:03:32 PM »
Agreed. No decent mole would ever rack up 3,400 posts and then toss a grenade like that one. It's probably a real Dem that has soured on the sniffer.

Don't really think this was that horrid to post at DUmmyville. Many thousands have posted similar diatribes in order to get out the vote when they don't believe polls. Because the left only believes polls when it agrees with their narrative. Otherwise it must be skewed.

Not familiar with everyonematters (3,430 posts) or their history of posting, but perhaps they had been treading too close to the third rail.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender