Author Topic: VIDEO: Farmer Tractors vs Euro Police in Brussels  (Read 223 times)

Offline pjcomix

VIDEO: Farmer Tractors vs Euro Police in Brussels
« on: February 26, 2024, 12:37:49 PM »
In any battle between tractors driven by small farmers whose lands are being threatened with government expropriation at the behest of agricultural corporations and Euro Police given the assignment of enforcing the globalist Agenda 2030, you can see one side is vastly overmatched. Pathetic Euro Police barricades near the European Union headquarters in Brussels are just no match for the tractors. However, don't think that governments that take their marching orders from the World Economic Forum will stop trying to put small farmers out of business. We also see that here in the USA with the case of Amish farmer Amos Miller where the Pennsylvania Agriculture Department is trying to destroy him for providing healthy food and whole milk free from chemicals.

https://rumble.com/v4fu7e3-farmer-tractors-vs-euro-police-in-brussels.html

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: VIDEO: Farmer Tractors vs Euro Police in Brussels
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2024, 12:49:42 PM »
Looks like they spent a lot of money on riot gear, but it didn’t slow the tractors down. I just hope they don’t show up with guns against the tractors.
I really like the part where the tractor has the manure sprayer and they’re just standing there in a cloud of shit. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!