Author Topic: Look At MEEEEEE! --- PCIngrate entertains a meeting of the minds  (Read 631 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Look At MEEEEEE! --- PCIngrate entertains a meeting of the minds
« on: February 26, 2024, 12:06:32 PM »
The best of the best of the best.
Those are some pretty high-level people to be hanging out with a f***ing dental hygienist.
I wonder what the odds are that this actually happened?  hmmmm...

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218721646

PCIntern (25,154 posts)
Mon Feb 26, 2024, 08:28 AM

So I attended a dinner party Saturday night...
There were six of us, the average age of the other four individuals was 82. All four are internationally recognized physicians, now retired, each of whom worked with and alongside Nobel prize winning individuals. Two of them, husband and wife, were from South Africa via Canada and were educated in their system back when apartheid was the rule. The other husband and wife are American, and although neither had practiced medicine, conventionally, held extremely high positions in government and industry, positions where policy is made internationally.

Their politics were entirely congruent with mine and my wife’s: liberal intellectual leftists, who just want what’s right for the populace: equal rights, food on the table, healthcare, acceptance and valuation of different cultures, and an opportunity to earn a living decently with an appropriate safety net for the catastrophic circumstances which may arise for anyone. It was a remarkable discussion, these people had social and intellectual context, which were progressive, fact-based, and it was by far the most intellectually stimulating evening which I can remember having.

I am not expecting anyone to care about my social life, but the point I want to make is that these people are fully capable, cognizant, aware, have remarkable memories, and breathtakingly articulate and quite frankly brilliant.

And they are old. They are gray, wrinkled, have medical issues which are significant, but I will tell you this: if my life were in jeopardy, and I needed advice, I would not hesitate to ask any one of these people within their field of expertise and run with whatever they said . I am so sick and tired of people denigrating individuals of advanced age simply because the meter has been running that it makes me ill. The experience, brain-power, understanding of issues, and humanity is really only found to this extent among those who have been around the block numerous times.

Yes, Joe Biden is old, but I dare say that given his experience, intellect, political, savvy, and general wherewithal, he right now is the best choice by far of anyone in our stable to run for president of the United States. The media needs to get past this issue, and start harping upon the fact that the opposition has turned into a fascist, repressive, dangerous party, which seeks to destroy what America has become. And to say it over and over and over.

Raven (13,850 posts)
2. Thank you for taking the time and the trouble to write this.
Reply to PCIntern (Original post)
Mon Feb 26, 2024, 08:48 AM

Oh, he wouldn't have it any other way...  he get to tell you how magnificent and connected he is, just as a side note you know

Offline 67 Rover

Re: Look At MEEEEEE! --- PCIngrate entertains a meeting of the minds
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2024, 12:14:47 PM »
Nice bouncy.

This is what Italy thinks of Brandon.

Doing the job SNL and the late night shows refuse to do.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1761552726570188957

NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2024, 12:18:14 PM »
Did that ZZZZzzzzzzzzz-inducing

have a

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2024, 12:58:28 PM »
This was the famous doctor from South Africa. I’m sure you’ll recognize him.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2024, 01:01:20 PM »
You sure gets around for an unemployed dentist that spent his career fixing the teeth as a homeless!
You must be getting some good dope.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2024, 01:02:18 PM »
And we are supposed to be impressed with all that BS? Sorry but I'm not. I have met far more important people in my life then the PCIdiot will ever hope to. I have met Generals and Politicians and many famous actors and I don't always go online to brag about it unless I see something on Facebook that might have some relation to an event I attended like on the TCM Facebook page. So hey PCIdiot go sell that stuff to somebody else, we're all stocked up here.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Karin

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2024, 09:07:03 AM »
I tried reading that yesterday, but I just couldn't.  So pretentious and insufferable.  I think his gist was that old people possess profound and sparkling intellectualism.  I couldn't stomach his little tale, and bailed out.  Please. 

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2024, 11:26:55 AM »
I tried reading that yesterday, but I just couldn't.  So pretentious and insufferable.  I think his gist was that old people possess profound and sparkling intellectualism.  I couldn't stomach his little tale, and bailed out.  Please.

He was trying to "prove" the absurdity that because some 80-somethings are totally with it, LIEden must be as well. The fancy name for this is "Fallacy of Composition", https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy_of_composition .

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

A DU meeting of minds would be a doggie play date.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2024, 12:08:12 PM »

That was his only point, flawed as it may be.
But of course we first got the obligatory 3 paragraphs of how important and connected he is before he actually got around to stating said point.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2024, 10:06:45 PM »
It's only a technicality that those are minds.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline jukin

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2024, 07:45:39 PM »
o I attended a dinner party Saturday night...
There were six of us, the average age of the other four individuals was 82. All four are internationally recognized physicians, now retired, each of whom worked with and alongside Nobel prize winning individuals.

Stopped reading right there as that is just too much of a pack whoppers for me to go on. The depth of psychosis to come up with just those first tow sentences of lies is well beyond even your average deluded DUmbass.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.