Author Topic: VIDEO: CNN Panel Presents Solid Wall of TDS Hate  (Read 370 times)

Offline pjcomix

VIDEO: CNN Panel Presents Solid Wall of TDS Hate
« on: February 25, 2024, 11:47:40 AM »
Liberals love espousing diversity. However, for diversity that really counts, namely diversity of opinion, the mainstream media has shut that down. An example is the CNN panel discussing the primary victory of President Donald Trump in South Carolina. NOT ONE had a friendly word for Trump. Instead that panel, including "conservatives," presented a sold wall of TDS hate as you can see from some of the excerpts presented here. Any real conservatives who did support Trump on CNN, such as Jeffrey Lord, were removed by that network years ago.

https://rumble.com/v4fnclq-cnn-panel-presents-solid-wall-of-tds-hate.html

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: VIDEO: CNN Panel Presents Solid Wall of TDS Hate
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2024, 03:57:53 PM »
A wall of TDS isn't what CNN presents, it's what CNN is.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 07:49:51 PM by ADsOutburst »

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2024, 11:55:18 PM »
How CNN is still on the air is amazing. the lies that they told over the years and the lawsuits they lost because of them should have broken the network.  Oh well, they will trip on their own feet again.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline RonE

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2024, 07:01:17 AM »
...like PBS who wouldn't "waste our or their time on an unproven story" when Hunter's laptop surfaced. But, they were all over Russa, Russia, Russia from the beginning.

I emailed my local station on that. They haven't replied yet. They must be really busy.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2024, 08:31:29 AM »
A wall of TDS isn't what CNN presents, it's what CNN is.

The Clinton News Network has been full-on Republican Candidate Here Derangement Syndrome since Bill Clinton was first nominated.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.