Author Topic: Because I can't stand it any more  (Read 527 times)

Offline CC27

Because I can't stand it any more
« on: February 23, 2024, 07:59:14 AM »
Because I can't stand it any more
Are we seeing genocide in Gaza?

Before you say it, I fully support Israel in its desire to wipe out Hamas. The organization are terrorists, criminals, and by their own words genociders with respect to Jews. I have been very reluctant to post here on DU what my feelings are, knowing our community is engaged passionately in the issue but with differing views. I respect all views.

These are mine.

The tactics of Netanyahu are, in my view, also genocidal. Under his orders, the forces he controls have herded Gazans into an ever smaller area that they now say they will commence bombing. They continue to withheld food, water, medical support, and shelter from Gazans. These seem very much genocidal actions.

I believe we need to find the right balance to support Israel while breaking with Netanyahu. We need to do this immediately if not sooner.

30,000 dead Palestinians is just plain inexcusable. I believe it constitutes genocide.

I blame Netanyahu.

I could go on much longer but think this encapsulates it well.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218710876

You support Israel taking out hamas yet 30,000 Palestinians are gone you object? Make up your mind idiot.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 10:35:18 AM by CC27 »

Offline SVPete

Re: Because I can't stand it any more
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2024, 09:51:08 AM »
Simple answer, no. Even taking the Arab-Palis' inflated 30K at face value, in the context of the total population of Gaza that is 2 orders of magnitude short of an actual genocide.

Being a Prog antisemite, Stinker is Clownishly credulous of the 30K number, and doesn't ask how many of the 30K (or whatever the actual number is) were Hamas fighters who, by international law standards, are all civilians (not part of any nation's military, and not wearing uniforms with various national and rank insignia) and were hiding themselves among civilians in civilian facilities.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2024, 11:40:44 AM »
Stinkys acting up/out...

His wife must have made him watch again.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2024, 11:58:17 AM »
Sounds like we need to send over some DEI professionals to sort things out. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2024, 03:03:20 PM »
Stinky, you can deny all you want but YOU ARE AN INTERNET CLOWN and you sniff your own farts.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2024, 04:16:48 PM »
Sounds like we need to send over some DEI professionals to sort things out. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Maybe send the gay and lesbian DEI professionals to Gaza?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2024, 04:55:54 PM »
Maybe send the gay and lesbian DEI professionals to Gaza?

Buy the bus load  :shortbus: :shortbus: :shortbus: :shortbus:

That’s the first step in MAGA  :-) :cheersmate:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2024, 10:19:33 PM »
Stinky The Clown does a post that says "Why I hate Jews without coming out and saying directly that I hate Jews". Thx, Mike, you Jew hater.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.