Author Topic: VIDEO: Elie Mystal ENRAGED that Anti-Trump Lawfare Might Not Work on Time  (Read 234 times)

Offline pjcomix

Politically weaponizing the justice system aka Lawfare against Trump requires criminal convictions against him PRIOR to the 2024 election. There are two federal Jack Smith cases currently in the pipeline. The Florida documents case which looks like it won't be concluded until AFTER the election and the J6 case which was originally slated to start on March 4 but was put on delay pending Trump's immunity appeal. It is the latter situation that is driving liberals absolutely BONKERS as you can see with Elie Mystal.

First you can see Mystal in November 2022 whining that Merrick Garland was already too late in using Lawfare when he appointed Jack Smith as Special Counsel. Then we flash forward to February 2024 and you can see Mystal's urgency over Lawfare delayed becoming even worse. Finally we have a bonus cameo clip of another liberal who completely drops his funny act to reveal someone in the throes of extreme TDS anger over the delay of Lawfare.

https://rumble.com/v4dzl7i-elie-mystal-enraged-that-anti-trump-lawfare-might-not-work-on-time.html

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: VIDEO: Elie Mystal ENRAGED that Anti-Trump Lawfare Might Not Work on Time
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2024, 05:23:43 PM »
Colbert just seems to be getting more and more unhinged.

Online Old n Grumpy

Re: VIDEO: Elie Mystal ENRAGED that Anti-Trump Lawfare Might Not Work on Time
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2024, 05:35:00 PM »
Talk about having a bad hair day  :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!