Author Topic: Well, 3 trials down and 4 more trials to go!  (Read 548 times)

Offline CC27

Well, 3 trials down and 4 more trials to go!
« on: February 16, 2024, 02:47:53 PM »
imanamerican63 (13,541 posts)

Well, 3 trials down and 4 more trials to go!
Batting 0 for 3 is a major defeat to Trump!

Let’s hope it only gets worse for him!

$452 million in 3 trials a lot of money to be fined and the rest of the trials will be icing on the cake, hopefully!

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218692423

Be careful what you wish for assholes.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Well, 3 trials down and 4 more trials to go!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2024, 05:17:44 PM »
I've posted about this ad nauseum considering I'm one of the few folks who have experience in valuing commercial real estate properties. Unless a person knows how to properly evaluate them, you're just spouting nonsense TDS.

This was a victimless crime, as every bank has repaid their loans in total. And if President Trump overinflated the values of his holdings, would that not enhance the property tax values for NY state? Yes, I absolutely would.

Total horse hockey. I'm really tired of hearing armchair spokesmodels on TV telling us the #45 defrauded the state and country without even having a modicum of understanding of business and economics.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2024, 06:32:04 PM »
They just don't want the people to decide for themselves, do they? Personally tired of the frivolous lawsuits, but hungry as hell for retribution.   :-) 
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2024, 07:00:34 PM »
Know your enemies. They'd cheer if they found a corrupt court that would try, convict, and sentence Trump to death. Doesn't matter why; he's just their enemy. They want the same for us. Know your enemies. This shit is baseless AF. In no where on the ****ing GLOBE is Mar-A-Lago only worth 18 million dollars. This was a political hit and something, until very recently, only seen in third world shitholes or communist nations.

They are my enemies as well and they're pushing us further and further to the dissolution of this nation. We are currently balkanizing. Conservatives are getting TF out of leftist shitholes. This will only escalate that. Leftists destroy everything. They can't run shit. Look at Detroit pictures circa 1940 compared to today.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2024, 07:06:02 PM »
They just don't want the people to decide for themselves, do they? Personally tired of the frivolous lawsuits, but hungry as hell for retribution.   :-)

Of course they don't want people to decide for themselves. The DUm'Rats are the same rank and file party members who're okay with the whole idea of "superdelagates" in case the rank and file prefer somebody that the Party doesn't think is "in their best interests".

These morons are totally happy being told what to think, and believe you and I should be as well.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2024, 07:16:17 PM »
Of course they don't want people to decide for themselves. The DUm'Rats are the same rank and file party members who're okay with the whole idea of "superdelagates" in case the rank and file prefer somebody that the Party doesn't think is "in their best interests".

These morons are totally happy being told what to think, and believe you and I should be as well.

You know they're going to try the old switcharooo by moving Biden out of the way, Kamala steps in, but oh darn she's not qualified, and here it comes riding in on their white horse ... gasp it's Big Mike or Hillary!

And they will be perfectly fine with however it plays out because the Party knows what's best.
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2024, 07:41:12 PM »
You know they're going to try the old switcharooo by moving Biden out of the way, Kamala steps in, but oh darn she's not qualified, and here it comes riding in on their white horse ... gasp it's Big Mike or Hillary!

And they will be perfectly fine with however it plays out because the Party knows what's best.

They won't waste any more effort on HilLIARy, because they already cheated their asses off for her in 2016 and she still couldn't pull off the "W". Big Mike could be the savior of the Dim'Rat party, but if they run s/h/it it will essentially be throwing everything at the wall just to see what sticks. They do know that s/h/it never had the the same polling numbers that Li'l Bitch did, which is why they backed Li'l Bitch over HilLIARy back in 2008 in the first place.

Hell, I dunno; maybe this is the year that Bernie finally gets the nod; Dog knows they're bleeding votes and the Dim'Rat party is DESPERATE to hold on to whatever power they can. They've painted themselves into this corner, and I'm pretty sure they know they have nobody but themselves to blame for it.

I plan on just keeping my powder dry (because the DUm'Rats are guaranteed to get stupid as the party gets closer and closer to peak desperation), my glass full and the popcorn hot and fresh, the deeper into this political season we get.  :popcorn: Somehow, The Donald doesn't strike me as a 'hold back the best shots until it's too late' kind of guy...
« Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 07:48:46 PM by DefiantSix »
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2024, 10:45:02 PM »
Weirdly, I've been summoned for Federal jury-duty in April at the South District of Florida, in Fort Pierce.  Yeah, where Smith is currently prattling.

In the back of my mind, will be all the idiotic blather from DU.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2024, 07:42:36 AM »
You’re doing everything possible to persecute and prosecute this guy who was trying to do good for America and Americans. It’s really disgusting to see our legal system be abused in this way. It would be nice if and when he gets elected, he could bring the wrath of the government down on the heads of those who are doing this to him. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2024, 08:27:11 AM »
They won't waste any more effort on HilLIARy, because they already cheated their asses off for her in 2016 and she still couldn't pull off the "W". Big Mike could be the savior of the Dim'Rat party, but if they run s/h/it it will essentially be throwing everything at the wall just to see what sticks. They do know that s/h/it never had the the same polling numbers that Li'l Bitch did, which is why they backed Li'l Bitch over HilLIARy back in 2008 in the first place.

Hell, I dunno; maybe this is the year that Bernie finally gets the nod; Dog knows they're bleeding votes and the Dim'Rat party is DESPERATE to hold on to whatever power they can. They've painted themselves into this corner, and I'm pretty sure they know they have nobody but themselves to blame for it.

I plan on just keeping my powder dry (because the DUm'Rats are guaranteed to get stupid as the party gets closer and closer to peak desperation), my glass full and the popcorn hot and fresh, the deeper into this political season we get.  :popcorn: Somehow, The Donald doesn't strike me as a 'hold back the best shots until it's too late' kind of guy...

Your analysis is solid. In the end, I believe God wins and we will be ok. But I have this to say to the normies who have yet to wake up, this is the most prolonged "I toldja so" ever.  :hammer: