Author Topic: So what's going on with the Fani Willis hearing?  (Read 1154 times)

Offline CC27

So what's going on with the Fani Willis hearing?
« on: February 15, 2024, 09:47:39 AM »
Orrex (62,975 posts)

I’m watching bits and pieces, but what the hell is going on? I don’t understand the basic foundation for the case against Willis, and the back and forth I’m hearing hasn’t exactly clarified it for me.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218687208

Get a clue you idiot.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: So what's going on with the Fani Willis hearing?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2024, 11:27:55 AM »
Quite telling that the most informed people on the planet don't know that Fani paid her lover tax payer money in the hundreds of thousands, which he used to take her on extravagant trips, nice dinners, etc., all while being essentially unqualified for the job for which she hired him.

Now there is a court case and she will likely be thrown off the Trump case which will undoubtedly result in howls of misogeny and racism, rather than the 47%'s looking at the abuse of taxpayer funds!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2024, 11:28:08 AM »
Get a clue you idiot.

They seem quite 'verklempt' over the situation.

Willis looks like an idiot for hiring her boyfriend to work on the case, especially if it's true he's being paid more that  others for similar work.  Wade looks like a grifter, what with his filing for divorce right before taking the job.   The whole thing has the appearance of both de-facto and quid-pro-quo sexual harassment on Willis' part.
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2024, 11:45:26 AM »
Quite telling that the most informed people on the planet don't know that Fani paid her lover tax payer money in the hundreds of thousands, which he used to take her on extravagant trips, nice dinners, etc., all while being essentially unqualified for the job for which she hired him.

Now there is a court case and she will likely be thrown off the Trump case which will undoubtedly result in howls of misogeny and racism, rather than the 47%'s looking at the abuse of taxpayer funds!

KC

Sure that all have seen this

https://rumble.com/v3bepi2-now-i-aint-sayin-she-a-vote-rigger.html

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2024, 12:00:51 PM »
The issue being argued is Willis' claim in a court filing that her relationship with Wade began after she had hired him in October 2021 as a consultant. As this article articulates, https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2024/02/15/breaking-witness-testifies-fani-wade-relationship-began-in-2019-n3782995 , "Attorneys cannot willfully lie or misrepresent the truth in court filings. They risk both perjury charges and disbarment for doing so."

That Wade was hired despite total lack of experience in cases like Willis' lawsuit against Trump is not at issue in this hearing. Nor is the fact that Wade's firm was paid far more than the other two consultants, who actually did have relevant experience. These and other possible shady/illegal financial dealings are different hooks on which Willis may find herself.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2024, 12:16:37 PM »
BeyondGeography (39,125 posts)
8. Why would she think she could get away with lying about when this dumbass affair started?

Because she’s a black democrat!

I see the race issue has come up

That Wade was hired despite total lack of experience in cases like Willis' lawsuit against Trump is not at issue in this hearing. Nor is the fact that Wade's firm was paid far more than the other two consultants, who actually did have relevant experience. These and other possible shady/illegal financial dealings are different hooks on which Willis may find herself.

We can only hope that this is brought up as well
« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 12:20:39 PM by Old n Grumpy »
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2024, 12:48:25 PM »

Willis has already played the Race Card and Woman Card.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2024, 03:11:19 PM »
Watching the trial with Willis giving her testimony and each time she gets asked a question she goes off on some tangent about having to explain her side of the story. The judge has told her to basically stick to answering the questions or have her entire testimony stricken from the record. oh and the CC records and other things are going to be what hangs them both. Not their sex or race DUmmies.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2024, 03:15:53 PM »
Orrex (62,975 posts)

I’m watching bits and pieces, but what the hell is going on? I don’t understand the basic foundation for the case against Willis, and the back and forth I’m hearing hasn’t exactly clarified it for me.

Additionally, I bet you have no idea what the case against President Trump is.

To paraphrase President Reagan: It isn't that liberals don't know anything, but everything they know is wrong.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2024, 04:45:20 PM »
Additionally, I bet you have no idea what the case against President Trump is.

To paraphrase President Reagan: It isn't that liberals don't know anything, but everything they know is wrong.

If asked to explain it, they would likely describe it as 900 counts of felony orange man badness, or something along those lines. :-)

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2024, 06:52:02 PM »
Sure that all have seen this

https://rumble.com/v3bepi2-now-i-aint-sayin-she-a-vote-rigger.html

I have now and remember why we worship one of the sex, booze and bacon goddess’s
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2024, 07:07:58 PM »
What's going on is that they may have been the two worst witnesses ever in court.  :lmao:

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2024, 07:10:04 PM »
That whole thread is the ultimate denial of reality.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2024, 07:57:57 PM »
What's going on is that they may have been the two worst witnesses ever in court.  :lmao:

Apparently Fani can't take the kind of questioning she dishes. :rotf:

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2024, 09:11:13 PM »
'Take a load off.fani, take a load for.free....'

:rotf:
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2024, 10:58:25 PM »
Morbid fascination... 

Wade was literally sweating like a Turner Classic plantation-hand.  Willis talking about 'daddies', dating-doldrums, and the dangers of NOT carrying around eye-popping wads of dollars to every destination some male suggested she should globetrot to.

We've known for months that their names are on the WH-visitor logs.

Betcha Sidney Powell feels like a fool now.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2024, 09:30:34 AM »
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2024, 09:35:51 AM »
I was able to see some of her testimony and noticed her visibly shaking every time they brought up money. When asked about other things that she had no problem answering, she didn’t shake and was obviously more confident in her answers.

She’s going down.

KC

*Stolen

Offline jukin

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2024, 03:32:11 PM »
Fani's mouth has dug herself into multiple felony counts. From misappropriation of public funds to illegal campaign finance to multiple perjury counts.  That's what.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2024, 03:47:23 PM »

She had her dress on backward.
https://twitchy.com/samj/2024/02/16/fani-willis-had-her-dress-on-backwards-n2393004
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2024, 04:10:29 PM »
I have now and remember why we worship one of the sex, booze and bacon goddess’s

Have missed you Crazy Horse! Can't wait to spend this election season with you!
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2024, 04:11:23 PM »
'Take a load off.fani, take a load for.free....'

:rotf:

Now I have an ear worm!  :rotf:

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2024, 04:15:20 PM »

Is this intentional? I never know nowadays.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2024, 10:08:57 AM »
Gutfeld used my idea for a segment last night!

Whatchu talkin' about Willis?

Cued up to the segment:

https://youtu.be/lUsMXVQrGnk?si=HQl5SzxAmO7jyJFQ&t=434
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2024, 01:47:07 PM »
Gutfeld used my idea for a segment last night!

Whatchu talkin' about Willis?

Cued up to the segment:

https://youtu.be/lUsMXVQrGnk?si=HQl5SzxAmO7jyJFQ&t=434

That was hilarious! But seriously, this clown show is so obvious, it must be intentional and I have to wonder how half the country goes about acting like nothing is wrong.  :rotf: