Author Topic: Just now listening to news coverage on shooting at super bowl parade (rally)  (Read 816 times)

Offline CC27

bluestarone (16,279 posts)

Just now listening to news coverage on shooting at super bowl parade (rally)
All the news people are saying how can we stop these shootings. They ALL have ideas and NOT ONCE was the word republican used. These announcers will not speak of WHO is to blame. Not once did they mention republicans are 100% the reason we cannot get gun control. So FN tiring on these IDIOT media people.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218684890

I have a feeling this one won't fit the narrative DUmmie..

Offline CC27

I’m listening to Fox News and they have ex FBI folks on and it appears it was a fight and not a planned massed shooting. Waiting for the press conference.

Offline SVPete

Hoplophobic Ghoul
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
News that won't make headlines: Police arrest two Democrats for shooting at Chiefs parade.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

Two suspects in custody, no information or description. Sounds fishy.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Two suspects in custody, no information or description. Sounds fishy.

When they're hiding the identifying characteristics, it's almost universally because the person they're covering for is an escapee from the Dim'Rat plantation, in one shape or another.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Old n Grumpy

When they're hiding the identifying characteristics, it's almost universally because the person they're covering for is an escapee from the Dim'Rat plantation, in one shape or another.

So you don’t think they’re white nationalist mega right wing Republicans with a confederate flag on their pick up truck with big wheels?

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline jukin

The 13% of the population that does 85% of all violent crime.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
So you don’t think they’re white nationalist mega right wing Republicans with a confederate flag on their pick up truck with big wheels?

Only when it’s -40 and carrying a noose looking for a gay black man
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Mission Unspinnable.

Offline Airwolf

I have friends in KC. I found out that two of them are safe. The others Idon't know about because I have no direct contact with them. I will just have to wait and find out from the two I do know about. That being said "**** Off" you DUmprats. It's never been about the guns. It's the evil people that use them that are the problem. Otherwise we should take your cars away from you. You all want public transportation anyway.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Ralph Wiggum

I have friends in KC. I found out that two of them are safe. The others Idon't know about because I have no direct contact with them. I will just have to wait and find out from the two I do know about. That being said "**** Off" you DUmprats. It's never been about the guns. It's the evil people that use them that are the problem. Otherwise we should take your cars away from you. You all want public transportation anyway.

My Aunt & Uncle live in the KC area and are Chiefs season ticket holders. They don't strike me as the parade type of people so doubt they were there nor my cousins. Haven't heard from them as of yet.

Whenever there is a mass shooting, people automatically rush to judgment. I never do, just wait for the details and story to percolate. And the media is ALWAYS hoping for a white person with a gun rack, MAGA hat, and of course confederate flag stickers on their dually with truck nuts. Lately, it seems there has been a trend of tranny shooters. Cause and effect?

Offline SVPete

Whenever there is a mass shooting, people automatically rush to judgment. I never do, just wait for the details and story to percolate. And the media is ALWAYS hoping for a white person with a gun rack, MAGA hat, and of course confederate flag stickers on their dually with truck nuts. ...

Hoplophobic Ghoul-Activists know they have to get their message into their Megaphone Media before facts "inconvenience" their narrative.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Only when it’s -40 and carrying a noose looking for a gay black man

Don't you know that the heart of Kansas Shitty, MO is MAGA COUNTRY!!!!!

:panic: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :panic:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Airwolf

Don't you know that the heart of Kansas Shitty, MO is MAGA COUNTRY!!!!!

:panic: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :panic:

I thought it was Omaha?
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Offline Airwolf

Just to let everyone know, I heard from the ones I have direct contact with in KC and they are all safe and sound. The family of my late girlfriend who I used to visit in KC had left the parade earlier in the day and were home when the shooting started. One never went and the other was safe and away from the parade as well when it started.
MOLON LABE

Offline Ralph Wiggum

Just to let everyone know, I heard from the ones I have direct contact with in KC and they are all safe and sound. The family of my late girlfriend who I used to visit in KC had left the parade earlier in the day and were home when the shooting started. One never went and the other was safe and away from the parade as well when it started.

Glad to hear. I'm sure the next time I talk to my Mom she'll update me as to whether she heard anything from Uncle & Aunt.

Offline SVPete

Per this Clown Skews Network article, the two detained "alleged" shooters (not sure about the status of a third person or if he is believed to be a shooter) are juveniles. Information may eventually come out that proves me wrong, but, IMO, had the suspect been wearing MAGA hats and Confederate battle flag T-shirts their names and pictures would have been leaked or announced yesterday.

IOW, the "alleged" shooters are not the MAGApublican Fundamentalist white racist gun nuts (did I miss a DU stereotype?) DU-folks want.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 05:14:38 PM by SVPete »

Offline Old n Grumpy

the two detained "alleged" shooters (not sure about the status of a third person or if he is believed to be a shooter) are juveniles.
And all information of those involved is being withheld to protect their race. :thatsright: :rant:

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
bluestarone (16,279 posts)

They ALL have ideas and NOT ONCE was the word republican used. These announcers will not speak of WHO is to blame.

Black, teenage thugs.

There. Answered.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site