Author Topic: A grifter talks about grifting  (Read 253 times)

Offline Mary Ann

A grifter talks about grifting
« on: October 26, 2022, 10:10:49 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217286270
Star Member I_UndergroundPanther (10,682 posts)

I wonder

How much more money we would really have to help people if republicans didnt grift public funds?

It would be interesting if anyone dared to track the cost of this grifting and added it all up.

The total of what all this grifting and abuse of taxpayer funds really costs this country.

I wonder what more could be done for the people that truly need if these republican ****ers could not grift public money anymore and take it for thier own bullshit.

I wonder if republicans lost thier seats and got arrested and sent to ordinary jail would they think twice before misappropriating funds.

I think very few republicans would spend such huge sums to run for office if it meant they had to help people who are poor,minorities,handicapped,mothers and kids,and gblt people have better lives.
And not take any money that is not thiers.
Soooooo much irony in this post . . .

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Re: A grifter talks about grifting
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2022, 11:04:07 AM »
I heard this morning, that a quarter of a billion dollars is being spent by dems to try and push festerman over the line. Definitely not enough money to help anyone there... :thatsright:

Beyond that...

I think very few republicans would spend such huge sums to run for office if it meant they had to help people who are poor,minorities,handicapped,mothers and kids,and gblt people have better lives.

The purpose of government generally isn't to 'help people', the purpose of government is to protect our rights, respect its own constitutional limits, and stay the hell out of our way otherwise.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.