Author Topic: the slobfather spending any time in jail.  (Read 523 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
the slobfather spending any time in jail.
« on: September 22, 2021, 11:29:28 PM »
niyad (80,392 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215885720

Re: the slobfather spending any time in jail.

As much as I would love to see justice
meted out, it has just occurred to me that I would like to see him commit one more crime. He has said that he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue, and get away with it. I would like to see this, as long as the one shot is donald john t****. I want to see him so humiliated, so cornered, so completely branded a loser, that he does this. I think having him in prison is too dangerous, too much the cult figure. Plus I am sick of paying for him. Let Nemesis, the Goddess of Retribution, deal with him.

:yawn:

Star Member Ocelot II (95,879 posts)

1. I want him to want him to end up flat broke and forgotten.

That would be more painful for him than prison. Bernie Madoff ended up sort of a celebrity in prison, and TFG probably would, too. Better that he be completely ignored, and dirt poor.

RockRaven (9,386 posts)

3. IF you could take Trump Tower and Merde-a-Lardo and ALL of the golf courses away from him,

AND if he was laughed at and pointed at every time he showed his dumb ****ing face in public, then I'd prefer he remain out of jail and live to 100+ without dementia.

Star Member NJCher (27,397 posts)

6. Punishment

Doesn’t always have to be prison. Living with the imminent threat of it is punishment alone. Your nights are never worry free.

Seeing people you once trusted turn on you is another painful result of being under intense investigation.

Lawyer’s fees are enormous and if you’ve ever done this kind of work you understand why. The law is enormously complex. When you are in a lawsuit, you get big, fat envelopes every month with amounts you have to pay or your case comes to a screeching halt.

Star Member Hoyt (50,408 posts)

7. Would love to see him behind bars. But the brunt of jokes, ridicule,

failure, wasted presidency, financial issues, etc., is almost as good.

:yawn:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2021, 11:40:51 PM »
There's a much better chance of bidunce going to prison as a war criminal for his recent drone strike that killed civilians than there is of President Trump going to prison for not having committed any crimes at all, but don't let that interrupt your weekly "Trump is going to prison" circle jerk. 
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2021, 08:29:09 AM »
There's a much better chance of bidunce going to prison as a war criminal for his recent drone strike that killed civilians than there is of President Trump going to prison for not having committed any crimes at all, but don't let that interrupt your weekly "Trump is going to prison" circle jerk.

Do prisons have dementia cell blocks? Or do prison systems just use their internal mental hospitals, like the one on Vacaville?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2021, 08:32:11 AM »
Why do they bother employing the initials "TFG?"  Every other post over there is about president Trump, he's obviously living in their heads. 

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2021, 09:20:12 AM »
Why do they bother employing the initials "TFG?"  Every other post over there is about president Trump, he's obviously living in their heads.

They think it is a gut punch to President Trump and his followers everytime they use it. 

I'd like to see how their heads explode if we refer to the current squatter in the White House as TDG for "The Demented Guy"
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2021, 09:41:16 AM »

It's an artifact of DUpipo imaginary self-importance. They imagine normal people come to DU for wit, wisdom, and news, :rotf:  :tongue: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2021, 12:15:08 AM »
They think it is a gut punch to President Trump and his followers everytime they use it. 

I'd like to see how their heads explode if we refer to the current squatter in the White House as TDG for "The Demented Guy"

TDG is redundant. Saying Joe Biden is the same.