Author Topic: Restraining Order  (Read 636 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Restraining Order
« on: February 05, 2021, 10:35:06 PM »
luckyexpat (27 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215062092

Restraining Order

I apologize if this has been discussed, but why can't Speaker Pelosi get a restraining order against the crazy Qreene? She has called for the Speaker to be killed, and is obviously deranged and a danger. I think a one hundred yd. order would be reasonable, but I'll leave it to Speaker Pelosi to say how far the freak needs to be from her to make her feel safe.

:mental:

List left (498 posts)

1. What is the range of the gun she was toting? nt

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: Restraining Order
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2021, 06:27:32 AM »
She has called for the Speaker to be killed

I'll need to the proof of that.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2021, 07:31:44 AM »
I'll need to the proof of that.

I'm not entirely convinced the sources are legit, but it looks like she may have responded to a FB discussion about needing to get rid of Pelosi in 2018 with the response "wouldn't a bul**t to the he*d be quicker. (Trying to avoid our new DHS triggers)

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2021, 10:24:09 AM »
   I'm not entirely convinced the sources are legit, but it looks like she may have responded to a FB discussion about needing to get rid of Pelosi in 2018 with the response "wouldn't a bul**t to the he*d be quicker. (Trying to avoid our new DHS triggers)

Thanks to growing-up reading Stan Lee, I just switch-over to abstract 'Lee' speak (when he was trying to stay in compliance with the 'Comics Code' ).

" She won't have to worry about deja vu all over again. " etc.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2021, 10:40:15 AM »

ASSuming the Dems' hit-squad shamvestigators left no rock or turd un-turned, if this supposed FB post wasn't cited in the Dems' show trial it's because it didn't happen. But as my signature quote says ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2021, 08:13:09 AM »
ASSuming the Dems' hit-squad shamvestigators left no rock or turd un-turned, if this supposed FB post wasn't cited in the Dems' show trial it's because it didn't happen. But as my signature quote says ...

Good point