Author Topic: He just did this...  (Read 998 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
He just did this...
« on: November 07, 2019, 06:48:28 AM »
Star Member backtoblue (8,161 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212661651

He just did this...

Last edited Thu Nov 7, 2019, 01:08 AM - Edit history (1)

Context: He starts talking about Antifa. Then makes the hand sign. Intentional? I just took this pic a few minites ago.

Edit: OMG with what he was saying along with this sign...

If anyone knows how to find or make a video clip of that, please let me know.

Trump makes OK sign at rally. DUmpmonkiez go crazy...

Star Member The Polack MSgt (5,735 posts)

1. Holy Shit look at that guy

Ok, Yes he's signaling White Power obviously. His Klan Daddy, Klan Buddies and his own books show how much of a white supremist he has always been.

But he looks like a B-Movie Golem made from pumpkin pie filling

4. It's chilling

Even the "rallies supporters" at the bottom is crazy.

When I saw it, I went back to make sure I saw it right. Its pretty damn obvious imo, considering his words to go along with it.

Star Member GulfCoast66 (7,902 posts)

13. Only he had no brown shirts.

Who were veterans of the vicious trench fighting of WW1 and had seen and participated in slaughter like no American can imagine. And fought in the streets in an organized manner like they did in WW1.

The closest the alt-right has come was Charlottesville which was a cluster **** and caught law authorizes unaware. And most of those guys are either in jail or living with their parents. It won’t happen again.

The Brownshirts would look upon his fat-assed, chaotic followers with total revulsion.

Star Member brush (25,357 posts)

23. He's telegraphed messages before to those he thinks will take...

to the streets for him—bikers, cops, alt-right nazis, even some in the military.

Curious how you paint the nazi brown shirts. IMO they were anti-Semitic thugs.

Star Member OldRed2450 (300 posts)

5. He's trying to incite violence.

Star Member WePurrsevere (22,729 posts)

17. If I saw that I'd report it & block it. It's inciting violence and

certainly shouldn't be allowed on any social/media platform

:mental:

10. I hope someone records this with the words

He is a f68cking nazi.

"68"?  :???:

dustyscamp (561 posts)

12. So what about the Altright?

They harass, beat people up and commit murders

grantcart (48,430 posts)

24. It's a white supremacist hand signal that Nazis work into photos to broadcast their WS identity.
You will see it in group shots of fraternities or police groups
I don't think Trump intended it, he is making that move all of the tine

It's a 4chan joke you idiots think is real.

Star Member Julian Englis (2,291 posts)

35. Why isnt this breakig? He might as well just declare himself for the KKK! n/t

41. I havent posted this stillshot anywhere else

Has anyone reported on it? It really seems like hes going scorched earth and full out inciting violence.

ElementaryPenguin (7,142 posts)

63. I agree. Absolutely deliberate. President is flashing white power signs!!!!

The "skinny arms" bit was an obvious cover for what he knows he's doing!

What a dangerous, sick **** we have in the White House.

This white supremacist traitor needs to go!

Impeach, indict, imprison.

Lock him up!

idiots claim that even if it was an interwebz joke, NOW it means white power! FER REELZ!

boomer_wv (200 posts)

57. I don't care.

That's exactly where it started and I'm not going to let them claim any damn thing they want to.

What's next? I can't wear a polo shirt or khakis? I can't eat breakfast cereal? I started going bald a few years ago so now I shave my head; that out too?

These guys are by and large just dorks who sit in their basements playing online video games all the time and shitposting on 8chan.. They're dangerous, sure. 8chan can be linked to lots of mass shootings over the past few years, including Christchurch, El Paso, the Garlic Festival, etc.

The things that fuel these guys, however, is showing that they can have some influence on the larger world and not just their narrow sphere. Being able to make people stop using the "OK" sign, is just that type of thing. Look how strong we are, look at our power level! They sit around all day and dream about what they can do to get a rise out of the liberals.

I for one am not going to play that game.

:thatsright:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline 67 Rover

Re: He just did this...
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 07:08:36 AM »
This past weekend I was out lobster diving and now realize that I made the so called "white supremacist hand signal" on multiple occasions.

I guess divers now need to come up with a different signal to indicate that everything is OK or be labeled a racist.  ::)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2019, 06:01:15 AM »
"Star Member The Polack MSgt (5,735 posts)

Holy Shit look at that guy

Ok, Yes he's signaling White Power obviously. His Klan Daddy, Klan Buddies and his own books show how much of a white supremist he has always been.

But he looks like a B-Movie Golem made from pumpkin pie filling"

1. The "OK" symbol is NOT a white power symbol, you glue- huffing morons!
2. The DUmmies: Any criticism of the Obamas, AOC, or Ilhan Omar, no matter how valid, is automatically an evil "Dog whistle" racist slur!
Also the DUmmies: Let's openly make fun of President Trump for his outer appearance, especially the color of his skin!
3. In this very post, this DUmmy goes from calling President Trump a racist, to openly making fun of his appearance, especially the color of his skin.
4. The term is "White supremacist," not "White supremist, you glue- huffing morons!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2019, 09:09:23 AM »
What a bunch of unbinned loonies! :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2019, 06:32:47 PM »

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2019, 01:15:55 PM »
Only DUmpasses would fall, hook, line, and sinker for a bunch of made up BS that attempts to make normal white people feel bad.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2019, 01:23:52 PM »
Only DUmpasses would fall, hook, line, and sinker for a bunch of made up BS that attempts to make normal white people feel bad.

they're trying to be outraged and offended
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2019, 06:41:28 PM »
>Star Member backtoblue (8,161 posts) He just did this...

OKay, AnalFullOfBlue, thanks for confirming you are a retard.  Any other confessions?