Author Topic: there needs to be a meeting of the impeachment committees on mon morning.  (Read 456 times)

Offline Mary Ann

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212842026

mopinko (55,275 posts)

there needs to be a meeting of the impeachment committees on mon morning.

judiciary should take about 10 minutes to put up an article that he is barking mad and must be stopped right now.
everybody knows it wont remove him, but it is past time this man's brain damage stopped flying under the radar.

they need to call the wh doc, and get his file from reed, and tell the whole planet that not only is he unfit, there was a coordinating coverup of his unfitness at the highest levels.

he is threatening war crimes, ferkrisakes. and we now know the generals are still following his insane commands, and dont even have the sense to not put this kind of thing on the table in the first place.
besides being criminally insane, this plan has nothing in it that can go anywhere but straight to hell.

please dont tell me we dont have a break glass plan.
ukraine broke the glass on impeachment. once the trigger was pulled, it went down flawlessly.
there has to be another layer of that glass.

make them put this shit on the teevee machine, dems.
it's time. put the shrinks that have been begging people to take his insanity seriously, esp about how at this point anyone still there is suffering w group psychosis. put some neurologists on there, and asking them intelligent question.
put the clips together. the slurring, the stumbling, the before and afters.

i predict the people will step up to the plate, finally.
i know you cant get through to some people, but when it's all over the teevee that he is nuts, it gets hard to block that out of your cognition.

there are already war protests kicking up. many were up overnight.

please please madam speaker. take that ****ing lethal mace, and break the glass.
imho, what has hampered the effectiveness of protests so far has been the lack of a real leader on the inside.
lead, madam speaker, and the whole world will spill into the streets to follow. i really do believe that.
i bet she does too.
please. please please.
Wouldn't new articles require additional hearings? And more wasted time? And $$$?

Oh, and mopinko is nuts. Just sayin'.

Offline jukin

Hey ignorant shithead, learn capitalization.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

Go for it! Infinite im-poo-chment! Yeeee-aaawwwwwwwww!!!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Hey ignorant shithead, learn capitalization.
At least it isn't as annoying as that goofball  Sniffa and his/her/its "L's".
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

mopinko (55,275 posts)

there needs to be a meeting of the impeachment committees on mon morning.

Yup, they can sit around and continue the circle jerk that they have been doing since Trump got elected. :loser: :tongue: :tongue:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!