Author Topic: EXPEDITED IMPEACHMENT!  (Read 4107 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
EXPEDITED IMPEACHMENT!
« on: September 25, 2019, 10:19:42 PM »
Star Member orangecrush (8,309 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212504090

EXPEDITED IMPEACHMENT!

Just heard on the radio this is why Pelosi wants to focus solely on the Ukraine matrer, to make things move faster.

Whatever is in the whistleblower report is so bad, they want this mofo gone yesterday.

:popcorn:

Star Member woodsprite (9,278 posts)

2. Real impeachment isn't going anywhere unless the Senate gets on board. nt

6. It may be urgent To keep him from literally throwing the election and making himself "president for life".

Not kidding, that is the sort of threat this kind of urgency points to.

:mental:

Star Member dweller (14,011 posts)

12. there is NO way that's possible ...

this is America planting her feet firmly, legally and CONSTITUTIONALLY ...

there will be NO overthrow of our Government

that Orange stain will be removed, bank on it

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

OMG! The DUmmonkiez just guaranteed trumps reelection!

bluestarone (6,653 posts)

5. When the Senate votes no then

We start the second, one then the third one, then the fourth one, Hell we could do this indefinitely!

7. I believe

When the truth comes out, the Senate will vote to impeach.

Pelosi probably does too or there would be no hurry.

struggle4progress (104,024 posts)

11. "If we don't get him out quickly, an angry wave with torches and pitchforks and shotguns

might wash over our fair capitol city"

LOCK AND LOAD!!!
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DUmpsterDiver

Re: EXPEDITED IMPEACHMENT!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 10:58:50 PM »
>struggle4progress (104,024 posts) "If we don't get him out quickly, an angry wave with torches and pitchforks and shotguns might wash over our fair capitol city"

Oh you simple child, pray you grow up.  Your desire to destroy our United States will be your nightmare.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2019, 12:07:22 AM »
There's times when I think there's a whole bunch of Russian moles who signed up on the island just to keep the kooks all worked up in a tizzy. It's hard to tell because liberals are naturally stupid as it is, so this is not unfamiliar territory to them. But there's a lot of noobs saying outlandish crap and the sheeple follow right along.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2019, 08:31:30 AM »
Wilson added another shift and set up a Fedex facility in their football factory.

If many Americans aren't there already, I think this is going to to bring many past the point of thinking Dem Presidential candidates are crazed loons to the point of wondering who/what the Hades the Dem Party thinks it is. The gulf between what Trump said and what the Dems claim he meant is that enormous.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2019, 08:51:18 AM »

We start the second, one then the third one, then the fourth one, Hell we could do this indefinitely!

Oh, that'll turn out well.   :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2019, 10:50:45 AM »

Was bluestarone's post serious or satiric? I mean, I'd love for the Dems to be that dumb, but ... :o
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2019, 11:51:43 AM »

Was bluestarone's post serious or satiric? I mean, I'd love for the Dems to be that dumb, but ... :o

Think they are actually being serious.  Don't think anything could prevent multiple impeachments.  But I could be wrong.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2019, 08:32:58 PM »

Never underestimate the stupidity of a dummie.  Ever.  That way you will never be surprised. 

One thing I have learned over the last 16 or so years dump/dummie watching is this:

Just when you think you have gone down the rabbit hole to the lowest level of depravity, stupidity and outright disgusting human behavior you have ever seen... without fail, there will be a dummie that will not only go deeper, but bring a Euclid Back hoe and start wholesale excavating

It is so consistent it should be like a universal physical law or something like that.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi