Author Topic: FAA Memo: Feds Knew NYC Flyover Would Cause Panic  (Read 2981 times)

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: FAA Memo: Feds Knew NYC Flyover Would Cause Panic
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2009, 02:10:49 PM »
All government agencies, regardless how omnipotent and regal, get ate up with Teh Stupid.

Some more often than others.  :whatever:

Honestly, the omnipotent and regal they are, the more stupid they act.  "It's State law, I swear to God it is, look it up!"

:lmao:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2009, 02:47:10 PM »
I want the administration to step up and tell us WHO'S pockets they are going to get this money out of to pay the tax payers back.

I would also LOVE to see some of the companies in NY SUE the living shit out of the 'O' administration to recover lost wages for all the people who fled their offices.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2009, 03:06:10 PM »
According to liberal interpretation of a hazy federal law: if a government agent makes a person feel their life is in imminent danger or threatened with death it is considered a form of TORTURE!     :fuelfire:

Most excellent observation snugs.
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2009, 05:04:10 PM »
I want the administration to step up and tell us WHO'S pockets they are going to get this money out of to pay the tax payers back.

I would also LOVE to see some of the companies in NY SUE the living shit out of the 'O' administration to recover lost wages for all the people who fled their offices.

KC
That won't be possible.  Didn't you know that all businesses are now eeeeevil, and making money is a "sin"?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline ironhorsedriver

« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2009, 11:47:46 PM »
The Messiah was probably furious because the AF was flying around in his private jet, without him.