Author Topic: Greetings from Texas  (Read 6014 times)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Re: Greetings from Texas
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2012, 08:45:21 AM »
My Mom was raised in MS, and my brother was born there.  Mom went to Ole Miss.  Does that count?

And she didn't disown you when you became an LSU (spit) fan?  :fuelfire:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2012, 08:49:11 AM »
And she didn't disown you when you became an LSU (spit) fan?  :fuelfire:

You have the wrong girly.  I never cared for LSU.  She would tan my hide!  I am a Saints fan though.  Have to be, my Grandmother just LOVED Archie.   O-)
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2012, 08:50:11 AM »
You have the wrong girly.  I never cared for LSU.  She would tan my hide!  I am a Saints fan though.  Have to be, my Grandmother just LOVED Archie.   O-)

Hmm, I must be thinking of another poster that lives right outside of Shreveport.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2012, 08:54:37 AM »
Hmm, I must be thinking of another poster that lives right outside of Shreveport.

That would be Shadeaux.   :wink:  My family is from Gulfport.
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2012, 08:56:15 AM »
That would be Shadeaux.   :wink:  My family is from Gulfport.

Yeah, I went back through one of our old threads in the Sports board.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,64668.0.html