Author Topic: carpetbagging maternal ancestress is toast  (Read 741 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
carpetbagging maternal ancestress is toast
« on: February 06, 2009, 03:08:32 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4997274

Oh my.

Raven  (1000+ posts)      Fri Feb-06-09 03:57 PM
Original message

Take the damn vote! If Obama fails, we're all toast. If he succeeds, they will be toast. Let them fish or cut bait.

AndyTiedye  (1000+ posts)        Fri Feb-06-09 04:01 PM
Response to Original message

1. We'd Lose. They Easily Have Enough to Block Cloture. Don't Go There.

mdmc  (1000+ posts)        Fri Feb-06-09 04:02 PM
Response to Reply #1

2. whats the problem?

Too many Dems standing up against Obama?

Yeah.  But most primitives seem to be blaming it on the minority Republicans.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Re: carpetbagging maternal ancestress is toast
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 03:21:36 PM »
Every day they bitch and fight amongst themselves barrycokesnorter is shown to be a weak leader.

If they vote, it shows he has no followers.

It's a win-win.

:fuelfire:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 03:32:30 PM »
How stupid do they think we are.  This dishonest mess of a bill will not "save" anything.  It isn't designed to be an economic stimulator.  It's a bill to reward and strengthen liberals.  It has no value to actual Americans.

Obama, Reid, and Pelosi need to be rode out of Washington on rails.  They need their fates to be examples to the rest of the anti-American scum. 

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 03:37:10 PM »
Neil Cavuto is saying that the shit sandwich is down to getting Snowe, Collins, and Specter to switch votes--and they're not backing down.  Hang tough, Senators!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 03:42:50 PM »
Neil Cavuto is saying that the shit sandwich is down to getting Snowe, Collins, and Specter to switch votes--and they're not backing down.  Hang tough, Senators!

Collins (R-Maine) had a meeting with Nelson (D-Nebraska); I wonder what's up with that, as Nelson's not fond of the bill.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2009, 03:50:49 PM »
Collins (R-Maine) had a meeting with Nelson (D-Nebraska); I wonder what's up with that, as Nelson's not fond of the bill.

Nelson is trying to get Collins, Snowe, and Specter to switch.  Hopefully, they will convince Nelson to switch.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2009, 04:45:41 PM »

I hope you are right neighbor but with that gang I don`t have a lot of hope.